‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

9. He shows up

Devin and I stood there and stared for a few minutes until we realize that wasn't Teo but Max Green and Nikki, Chris's girlfriend. Nikki was hanging all over Max. The blood was boiling in my body. I couldn't beat the shit out of her because she was pregnant with Chris's child. I couldn't beat up any pregnant person anyways but what the fuck.

"That's Nikki." Devin said.

"That's asshole Max Green." I said. Devin went to go talk to them but I pulled him back.

"Let's not get involved with this shit. I don't give a shit what happens." I said.

"That's a lie. You do give a shit because you don't want to see Chris hurt. Though honestly I hope he does get hurt because he hurt you." He said. I shook my head.

"Can we not discuss any of this? I just want to have a nice day at the beach with an awesome person." I said.

"I am pretty awesome." Devin laughed.

"I was actually talking about Balz." I said. He looked at me. I started running away towards the water. I dropped my towel and bag down. He chased after me and tackled me into the water. I came up from under the water, laughing.

"I think I landed on something hard." Devin said rubbing his elbow.

"Yeah, you landed on me." I said. He grabbed me, pulling me close to him. He swam out deeper.

"I don't like going out this far." I said grabbing onto him tighter. He laughed but stopped. I was going to let him go but when my legs left from around his waist and I couldn't touch bottom I wrapped my legs tighter around him and my arms as well.

"It's okay. No one is out here and we can do this." He said.

"Do wh--" I couldn't finish my sentences because his lips collided with mine. He pulled away and laughed. He swam back to wear I could touch.

“So you scared of going in deep.” He said. I pushed him away, laughing.

“Something’s I am.” I said then dipping under the water. We were at the beach for at least five hours, in and out of the water. We decided to head back to the hotel to see what Ricky and Jess was doing and to see if they wanted to get some food. We went our separate ways when we reached the door not before Devin pulling me to kiss my lips. I laughed and walked into my room. I saw Jess sitting there.

“What’s up?” I asked. Jess looked up.

“I was just getting ready to call you. Did you have fun at the beach?” Jess asked. I nodded.

“Did you have fun with Ricky?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yes, it was amazing. We went to the amusement park. I rode the dolphin ride like five hundred times.” Jess said.

“You sure love that dolphin ride.” I said. She nodded.

“Yes. What did you do at the beach?” Jess asked.

“We swam most of the time then laid out and talked.” I said. She smiled. We finished getting ready and we headed out to meet the guys in the lounge. I hugged Devin and he squeezed tighter. We walked to this restaurant about two blocks from the hotel. It wasn’t all that fancy but it was definitely a beautiful place. We were just sitting there, talking and enjoying the conversation when Max and Nikki both walked in. I shook my head and saw Max glance this way, smirking. I looked away at Devin. He was talking with Ricky and Jess.

“Excuse me, I’m going to step out and get some air.” I said standing up.

“You want me to come with you?” Devin asked. I shook my head.

“No. I’ll be fine.” I said then walking out of the restaurant. I walked across the street and the beach was there. I sat at the bench. I sat there for about twenty minutes until someone sat next to me.

“She’s cheating on me with that asshole Max Green.” I heard his voice. My head snapped up and I looked to the right of me. I saw Chris sitting there. I nodded after looking out at the ocean.

“I fucked up so bad, PG. “He said. I shrugged.

“Are you happy?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

“Are you happy with Devin?” Chris asked.

“Devin and I are only friends.” I said.

“I saw you guys at the beach today then I saw Nikki and Max.” He said.

“I…just…I don’t know. Devin is great.” I said.

“But…” Chris said.

“But he isn’t you.” I said looking at Chris. He just sat there. It was silent for a few minutes. I couldn’t handle the awkwardness so I stood up and began to walk back to the restaurant. Chris jumped up, grabbing my arm and spinning me around.

“Nikki would never be as great as you, PG.” Chris said before kissing me hard on the lips. I’ve missed his kisses. I pushed him away.

“I know she cheated on you but you need to break up with her first before you start going around doing that and I need to let Devin know that whatever we have is done. I mean, I like Devin. He is a good guy but he can find someone better.” I said. I turned around and walked back into the restaurant.

“Sorry, it took so long.” I said. We ate and finished and started to head back to the hotel. Ricky and Jess were totally touchy feeling sort of things. They went off into Ricky and Devin’s room. I grabbed Devin’s hand and pulled him into my room. I changed out of my clothes and he strip to his underwear.

“Well that’s sexy.” I said. He winked before tackling me to the bed. He hoover over me, leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine. He was such a good kisser. Things started to heat up and I could feel him on my leg. I was just telling Chris that Devin and I were nothing but friends but here I was about to have sex with him. He fingers traced the bottom of my shirt then he slowly ghosted his fingers up my shirt and pulled it over my head. He pressed his lips against mine and moved down to my neck. I arched my back and tried to hold back any noises. He took this chance to unclasp my bra. Both of his hands reached for my breast as he kissed me. I grabbed his ass with both of my hands and pushed him closer to me. I heard him moan lightly against my lips. He hands left my breast and slowly went down to trace the bottom of my pants. Those were off along with my underwear. I felt weird. I was completely naked in front of Devin. I reached for his boxers and pulled them off. His shaft sprung up.

“Are you sure you want to do this, beautiful?” Devin asked kissing softly on my neck. I nodded then he kissed me on the lips and I felt him ease his way inside of me. Slowly at first then soon it was becoming fast and hard. I was moaning crazily.

“Shit, Phoenix. You are so beautiful.” Devin moaned.

“Oh God.” I moaned.

“I’m not going to last long.” I moaned scratching his back as he thrust into me harder.

“Cum for me.” He whispered in my ear and I lost control of it. The pleasure washed over me and began to shake. He thrust a few more times and I felt him explode inside of me, moaning my name as he did so.

“Holy shit.” He said after he collapse next to me, pulling me close to him.

“Get some rest, Ghost.” I said as we both fell asleep, happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Swim wear
Outfit

OMG!!! How was the chapter?