Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

From Stalkers Like You

I stretched on my couch and turned the TV on. After much channel surfing, I gave up, put it on ESPN and got my laptop to watch NHL highlights.

After about ten minutes, my Facebook messenger pinged and I seen it was from Luke. I clicked on it and seen he had sent a link to me and was surprised at the picture. It was a picture of Anna and the older waitress from the restraunt page.

I picked up my phone, dialed Luke's number and when he answered, I said, "Dude, isn't it bad enough that you gave her my number. Now you are stalking her?"

Luke just laughed and said, "Just in case you want it. She is tagged, but her profile is extremley private."

"From stalkers like you," I said.

Luke just laughed and said, "Man, you should really look at it. Maybe send her a friend request."

"I am not stalking her!" I protested, but smiled.

"Are you smiling Brayden? I can tell!" Luke teased.

"Am not!" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Are too!" Luke joked and we both started to laugh.

"Seriously Luke, maybe it's private for a reason," I said.

"I am so sending her a friend request!" Luke said.

"Luke..." I started and he intteruppted me.

"You are not stopping me young man!" Luke said.

I shook my head and said, "Oh, what am I gonna do with you Luke?"

I could tell he was smiling and he said, "I would love to find out!"
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, I don't know if these guys actually have Facebook's or not. I am just saying they do for the sake of the story. It may play an important role in the story later on.