Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

Really Luke? Really?

I left my bedroom, with Skittles on my heel. I flicked on the water and put my plate under it to rinse and opened my fridge. I pulled out a bottle of water and turned my faucet off.

I looked down at Skittles and she just meowed at me. "What do you want?" I asked her.

She turned around like she wanted me to follow her and trotted to my bedroom. I shook my head and followed her.

Once she was in my bedroom, she jumped up on the bed and started to rub on my computer. I sat down on my bed and looked at my Facebook page. I seen a red number one next to my friend request logo.

I jumped back and looked at it again. It said Luke Adam and I cocked my head at the same time Skittles did. Skittles stared at me and I said, "Do you think it's the real one?"

It seemed like Skittles nodded yes but I wasn't sure so I clicked on the profile and clicked message. I typed a quick message that asked him what he had for lunch that day and sat back, watching it.

A couple of minutes later, he came back with the order, word for word and I sent him back a message that basically said he better not be playing with me. When he sent back a reassuring message, I clicked on the accept button

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, wondering why the hell Luke Adam wanted to be my friend on Facebook. I heard a ping and went back into my bedroom.

I seen a message from Luke trying to tell me that he wanted to video chat with me for a minute. I typed back, telling him I had a webcam. He then asked for my Skype and I gave it to him.

My Skype soon dinged and I accepted the call.

"I don't want to bother you but I thought you should know that it was me who left the number. Brayden was too chicken," Luke said.

"That's not nice to say about your teammate," I replied, with a smile on my face.

"Nah, I'm being serious," he said. "I think he would be perfect for you."

"Really Luke? Really?" I said, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
The same goes for the Skype. I have no way of knowing if any of these players have any of that stuff. I think Luke Adam may have a twitter though but not positive. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.