Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: In charge

"From this day onwards you will be reporting everything to me Nelson Curtis," Dashique smiled as she went to sit in his regular seat, "Warden Barlow is concerned that maybe you are covering up for someone -especially the fact that you took too long to get to the Cathedral. Where you not a few minutes away? Many of the security corp. members were talking about how they heard the explosion from a few miles off. So tell me, how was he able to escape? The cars you have are one of the fastest in the country not to mention they were many of them, yet you were unable to capture a single man?"
Dashique let out a frustrated laugh as she put her feet on the table. She began to swing in the chair back and forth as she enjoyed the look on Nelson's face.
"Nelson Curtis, you are now the prime suspect until further notice" Dashique grinned, "you were so keen to blame others. It was rather suspiscious when you turned ALL the attention to the intelligent women of the company. Is it because you knew that what you pulled off was something only someone as intelligent as you could do. I mean, you are so adept when it comes to computers and you could have accessed the security rooms at will, seeing you're usually the last person to leave work most of the time. I will keep a close eye on you and I will expect you to cooperate with me if you don't want things to get ugly. Have I made myself understood."
Nelson had never seen Dashique wear such a frightening face. Even her tone of voice had changed when she was nearing the end of her sentence. Was this the same Dashique he knew?
"No, it can't be," Nelson gasped as his eyes widened, "it was impossible for Damon to escape. It was as if he had timed the whole thing, like he knew he was being pursuited and also knew the exact time the security corp. was going to arrive. If that is the case, Dashique is undoubtedly the person behind it all."
Nelson began to perspire as he looked at her, "I have been so foolish. I judged her by her looks and overlooked the intellectual conversations I held with her. It was as if she was mocking me, using such technical language. Now that she is in control, I can't oppose her because of the mistakes I made in the past. I just have to expose her, but how?"
"You did this didn't you!" Nelson exclaimed, "you're behind all of this."
He waited for a frightened reaction, but her face was serious and stone cold.
"Desperate is never a good look Nelson," Dashique warned him bitterly, "keep this up and you WILL lose your job....I can make that happen. Don't EVER forget that, not even for a second."
After saying this she got up and walked out the room. He did not know what it was, but he was somewhat feared this side to Dashique he didn't know existed. He began to brainstorm, thinking of reasons why Dashique would want to help out Damon, but he couldn't find anyone. She had always despised him, making sure he recieved the worst treatment ever. His escape did not gain her anything other than bitterness. She seemed stressed and was easily irritated. Though she covered it up with make-up, it was clear that she had not been sleeping well, because of her constant worry of Warden Barlow. She could not be the suspect, but he couldn't help but think so. Yes he had been wrong about Lisa Briggs and a few other females he had put on the list, but Dashique had to be the right one. He sat in the seat opposite his own wondering if thinking outside the box again was really a good idea. He was soon going to find out..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe :) x Hope you loved this chapter. I certainly enjoyed writing it.