Status: Uh..... no hate plz <3

In The End (Andley)

Crash

Jinxx:
I opened my eyes to see I was staring at the sky. I didn't feel alot of pain besides in my arm, but was able to sit up. I was confused until I remembered the scene.

* "I can't believe Andy feels that way.." I heard his sobs from his room and I turned to the gies. Apparently they didn't know either. As I turned around to say something I saw CC flying across the room and felt a pain in my arm, then something hit my head and it went black*

I turned around quickly and saw the bus torn apart. "Shit.. gies! Gies are you okay?!" I jumped up and ran over. "CC! Jake! Ash! Andy!" I saw pieces of metal everywhere and tried to find anyone. "H-help me!" "Andy?!" I was heading towards his terror filled voice when I saw Ashley. He was under a bunk. "Ashley!" I ran over and helped him out. "Jinxx what happened?!" "I don't know but I heard Andy! Lets go!" "Help me! Somebody please!" I was stepping on glass and books, and gas. GAS?! "Shit! Ashley go find the gies! Its gonna blow!" He looked at me wide-eyed before nodding. I found Andy under what looked like the wall
of the bus terrified and his head was starting to bleed. "Jinxx! Jinxx help m-e!" I ran over and grabbed his arm. "Andy I'm right here." He was having a panic attack and I tried to lift up the wall, I wasn't strong enough. "Ashley! Ashley get over here and help!" After a minute Ashley appeared with CC and they saw Andy. Andy was crying and trembling under the metal and was obviously terrified. The gies helped me lift the object and we slid Andy out before dropping it again. I felt Andy grab me tightly and his leg was shattered. I picked him up and we ran across the street. "Wheres Jon and Jake?!" Ashley and CC didn't know and I put Andy down. "N-no! Jinxx where are you going?" I told Ashley to stay with Andy while I went to find the others.

Ashley:
I sat by Andy and pulled him into my lap facing him away from the bus. He was trembling and sobbing while clinging to my shirt. "Andy shh, everythings going to be okay I promise. Jinxx went to look for the gies and--" I was interuppted when half of the bus blew up and Andy screamed. "Whats going on?!" He tried to look but I held him close and ripped off my shirt holding it to his bloody head. "Jinxx!" I couldn't see them. "CC!" I screamed for them and finally they ran out with Jake, but Jake was out cold. "Is he okay?" "I don't know hes barely got a pulse." Jinxx started to pump his chest but Jake was quickly fading away. "Wh-whats wrong with J-Jake?!" Andy must of heard and I was going to answer but he started to seizure. "Andy?!" I laid him down and tried to do something but he was seizuring harshly. Jinxx ran over. "Andy?! Andy calm down! Andy!" All of a sudden the whole bus blew up and we all prayed to the god we don't believe in.... please get an ambulance down here.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLZ COMMENT!