Status: Uh..... no hate plz <3

In The End (Andley)

Unstable

Ashley:
I felt Andys breathing regulate and realized he was asleep. I sighed and picked him up bridal style, I carried him to our bedroom and laid him down. I was heading out when I turned to see him obviously uncomfortable. I shut the door and headed over, I pulled off his boots. When I was done I pulled the covers over him and he woke up. "A-Ash?" I smiled at him and walked around the bed into his view. "Hey Andy, you okay?" He shook his head and I saw a tear making its way down his face, followed by another. I laid by him and wiped them away looking straight into his lifeless dull eyes, you couldn't even tell they were blue anymore. "I-I'm scared..." "Of what?" "I'm g-onna die.." I put my arms around him and pushed his head on my shoulder. "Baby your not going to die." "Y-yes I will, soon." I shook my head lightly. I put my hand on his head and shushed him. "Shhh, everythings going to be okay." He calmed down a bit but tears were still flowing.

I ended up falling asleep too aparently and woke up the next morning with Andy still in my hold. "Andy?" He turned to face me and he had tears on his face. "Baby nothing is going to happen to you. I promise I will use all my amazing ninja skills to protect you." That worked and he gave a little laugh. "Lets go downstairs and eat." I stood up and walked to the door with him behind. There were three rooms up here and two downstairs. "The first room of the hall is Jake, second is CC, then us. Downstairs is Jinxx and Sammi towards the laundry room and the empty one is the one across from the kitchen." He nodded slowly and I grabbed his hand, leading him down the stairs. We walked in the kitchen to see CC eating a poptart. "Morning!" "Goodmorning CC." He smiled at us and I turned to see Jake taking his inhaler. "Morning Jake." "Morning Ash, Andy." Andy said good morning and sat on the couch. I grabbed two waters and poptarts before sitting by Andy, handing them to him. "Thank you.." He whispered. "Welcome." We ate out breakfast and watched T.v. I knew Andy was back when he walked upstairs and brought back down his batman movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz comment!