Status: Active

Tell Me That You Love Me

Chapter 4

-John-
I was at Halvo's party with a circle of my friends. I looked around idly just to see if anyone else I knew was here. That's when I saw Skylar walk in and hug Kennedy. She turned to look in my direction and I quickly turned around so that she wouldn't catch me looking at her. I'll admit that I've been acting weird around her, but it's just because I like her a lot and I don't want to say something dumb and look stupid. Kennedy and I were talking a couple days ago and he told me that Skylar thinks I don't like her and that I was only nice to her because she was new. The truth is that I'm just a very awkward person.

About an hour later, I walked to the back porch and started to drink my beer quietly.
"John! I need to talk to you!" Skylar yelled after spotting me from where she was. She walked over to me and as she got closer she appeared drunk.
"Are you drunk?" I asked when she got close to me.

"No! People need to stop asking me that! Just because I've had a few drinks doesn't make me drunk."

"Okay, so what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Why do you hate me, John? I like you so much and you just fucking hate me! What did I ever do to you?" She started to cry as she spoke. "I-I just want you to like me back, but that's too unrealistic, isn't it? I'm sorry for bothering you, but I-" I cut her off with a kiss. She stopped crying and started to kiss me back harder. I pulled back from the kiss.

"I don't hate you, I just don't want to fuck things up with you because you're so amazing."

"So, you think that ignoring me wouldn't fuck things up?"

"I wasn't thinking."

"It's ok," she smiled and started to kiss me again.

Before I knew it, we were making out in an empty room upstairs. I never thought that she would feel the same way about me. Was it love or was it just drunken lust? Well, whatever it was, it got me to hook up with her and it felt pretty damn good. Everything just felt amazing. Maybe this was just a dream,nothing could get better than this.

-The next morning-

I woke up slowly with my arms wrapped around Skylar. I guess I woke her up when I moved my arm. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked flustered. She pushed my arm off of her angrily and put her shirt on.

"What the fuck, John?!"She exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"What's wrong? What's fucking wrong is that you took advantage of me when I was drunk!"

"No, I'm pretty sure you're the one who jumped on me and insisted that you were in fact sober."

"Don't even give me that shit, cause I don't remember any of that!" She yelled as she continued getting dressed.

"Why would I lie about that? You don't think I'd date rape you or something."

"You probably did, how the fuck would I know!"

"I didn't!" I yelled back getting mad that she actually believed that I'd do something like that to her.

"You're a fucking scumbag, John. Don't ever fucking talk to me again. Ever!" She yelled, slamming the door.

Really? For real? Like in real life? She thought I'd do something like that? I couldn't believe her! How could she say something like that? Now she's gonna go around telling people how I'm a horrible person when she really doesn't know what happened in the first place. I didn't do anything. I took a beer bottle off of the night stand, threw it against the wall. It shattered on impact and at the same time, Halvo opened the door and looked at the glass on the floor.

"What do you want, Eric?" I asked running my hands over my face.

"I heard yelling. I wanted to know what happened," He said, quietly.

"Skylar thinks I date raped her," I said, surprised that those words just came out of my mouth. That's how unbelievable it was.

"Well, did you?"

"DUDE!"

"I just wanted to make sure.."

"She doesn't want me to talk to her anymore," I said sadly. "I just really like her. Why would she think that I'd do something like that?"

"We'll figure something out, just stay calm everything will be alright. I promise."

"Thanks, Halvo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think..