Status: Active

Tell Me That You Love Me

Chapter 3

-Skylar-

I started walking to my car. I think I was starting to like John more and more every second I spend with him. His hair was perfect. His eyes-gorgeous. His smile-beautiful. His laugh-adorable. His voice just made my knees weak. He was just perfect and amazing. When I was almost at my car, I literally bumped into Kennedy-one of John's friends.

"Oh, sorry," he said calmly. "I wasn't paying attention."

"It's okay. I wasn't either," I laughed.

"So, how was your first day? Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, I love it. It's amazing here!"

"I'm glad you like it. I'll see you around."

"Alright, see ya!" I replied as I got into my car.

Everything just felt so right here. I couldn't believe that I was actually pissed off that I was coming here.

- Next Friday night-

I laid down on my bed staring at my ceiling fan contemplating if I should go to the party John invited me to or not. Lately, John has been kind of distant with me. The first few days I spent with him were fun and we got to know each other a bit, but all of a sudden, he's been ignoring me.  I figured that he was only nice to me because I was new. I told Kennedy earlier that I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the party, I felt like I'd just make it awkward considering that he's been ignoring me for about a week now, but Kennedy insisted on me going. Well, fuck it, I've got nothing to loose.. I'll just go!

I started to get dressed and did my make up. I really hoped that I wouldn't walk in on John hooking up with some girl. Something told me that he wouldn't like me. I just feel like I fall too hard for guys. Goddamn him and his fucking smile and gorgeous eyes! Why do I think about him so much! He's probably never spent this long thinking about me! Is this normal?

I got into my car and drove to this guy's (I think his name was Halvo) house. When I got there, I was immediately greeted by Kennedy with a gigantic hug. I turned around to see
John talking with his friends. Kennedy offered me a drink and I accepted. I kept downing drinks after drinks so much that I probably lost count. I figured that while I was there, I might as well enjoy myself..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update! It's not much, but it's something..
I hope you like it!
-Kyra