The Boy Who Could Fly

Beast In My Heart

"Mom is Vic here yet?" I called out from my room. I heard the front door open from here so of course it has to be him. I woke up at the crack of dawn too excited to sleep.
After Christmas me and Vic were stuck together. We ate together, slept together, and when our moms weren't paying so much attention to us, we showered together. He helped me mess with my new stuff and we recorded our selves singing duets of whatever was on the radio.

Today was the day when Vic and I would go to Disney as his second Christmas present. This winter break from school has truly brought us so close together, this is gonna be perfect. It might be cold since its January and all.. But I know it's gonna be perfect.
And it's the perfect surprise! All he knows is that we're hanging out together all day just like any other day, not a clue where though.
"Maybe!" She replied. I smiled thinking how amazing it would be. I don't really know a lot about Disney land except for what kids would brag about around me when I was younger.
I slipped on my new TOMS I got for Christmas and smiled out my room. It faded when I got to the main room.
"Hello Kellin Quinn."
"Nice to see you two, again." On the couch were two detectives, one of them being who had been on my case since my disappearance.
"Mr. Quinn, this is my new Partner, Detective Hales."
"You can call me Derek, whatever makes you comfortable." He got up and shook my hand. He had a really strong grip so when he let go I held my hand close to my side and tried to ignore the pain. Or, at least not show it hurt like a bitch.
"Kellin, Officer Castiel came with some news about your.." She looked uneasy saying it, or even standing there with them in the house.
"Kidnapping mom." I finished for her.
"Exactly, we come to inform you that we have found a great deal of evidence, and have found our witness!" Castiel looked so proud of himself right now, like he had cracked the case of the century. He smiled at me and looked like he was about to start skipping across the house.
"Well, actually, he found us." Derek admitted.
"Same thing." Castiel shot back.
"For the past few weeks we have been getting anonymous tips about what happen the week you were gone. And on the 27th the witness came to us and we've come to agreement."
"About what?"
"Well, you can ask him yourself. Mr. Radke, if you would please come forth." Castiel signaled behind me. On the floor, sitting like a lost dog was Ronnie Radke himself. In my house.
With handcuffs?
"Uhm, hey man." He shrugged with a smile. He was wearing a plain black shirt and matching skinnies. But his face looked so pale, almost like mine but more ghostly. His hair had lost its crazy touch. It was greasy and flat. I hadn't even noticed he was there, he was so quiet and... Not himself. I couldn't put my finger on it. But he looked like he had given up. He was done.
He was lost.
"Hey Quinn." He smirked.
"Uhm, what's going on?" I looked back to my mother, the detectives, and even Ronnie for answers. I had no clue what was happening.
"If it didn't click already, it was me you idiot. Fuck man and i was hoping you'd get your shit together." Yeah never mind, he's definitely himself still. At least still the rude part of him was alive.
"Ronnie?" They warned him. At the same time Ronnie rolled his eyes at them, the door opened and in came Vic with a beautiful smile on his face. It quickly faded as he saw me and the others and walked closer.
"Everything okay officers?"
"Uhm yeah Vic, they just wanted to talk." I said softly.
"What's that doing here?" He stared Ronnie down and turned away looking disgusted. He rested his hands on my hip and stayed close to my right side.
"Nice to see ya too, Vic." Ronnie spat.
"As you were saying Mr. radke!" Castiel sighed.
"Sorry, but damn sometimes you're really ignorant Quinn. But yeah. I-it was me. I helped them find you, and hide you in the warehouse. I was the one who helped them kidnap you. But I swear I didn't touch you! It was Toner, he-he was the one who raped yo-"
"WHAT!" Vic shouted.
"Shut up fag if you wouldn't have ran away like a little bitch then maybe it wouldn't have never happened."
"It wouldn't have happened if your fucking ass.." I couldn't make out what they were saying.

These past few weeks I had been so naive, so stupid, ignorant. I was too stupid to realize it was even possible.
And it all clicked in my head just like Ronnie hoped it would.

**2months ago**
"fuck off Toner." Ronnie argued.
"Oh I plan to fuck, definitely fuck."
"Disgusting." Ronnie spat. It was then when Toner grabbed Ronnie by his long tangled hair and pushed him off the ground against the wall, holding him up by the throat.
"You'll be sorry you said that." Toner warned, fist in the air ready to collide with Ronnie's face. Toner barked in his face more and spat on his face.
"Shut up you fucktard." Another voice spoke. Ronnie kept his eyes on Toner as they stared each other down. He was let go. And left behind me.
"What are you doing?" I managed to say.
"What are you- stop please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
And just as the flashback started, it ended. The dizziness and slurred vision was fading away at a very low pace so I took my best to concentrate on it. Focus on the last few moments. The horrible feeling. The emotions of being overcome with disaster and completely destroyed by one hateful, never forgetting, never ending spiral down to deeply dead and broken inside.

I had been raped.

"Kellin?" His voice was the only one I could make out, with the detectives and my mom calling me out all blurring out getting fuzzy. I turned my head and saw Vic with such a broken look in his eyes. They were glossy and like glass, like he would almost cry. Almost.
"Kellin listen to me, I didn't know okay I swear. I thought we were just gonna tie you up that's all. Sh-they didn't tell me we were gonna kill you Fuck! I'm sorry I-I"
"you fucking LIAR!" My voice grew loud and I swear that right now I could feel anger taking control. And I plan to take it all out on Ronnie. He doesn't feel sorry he has no heart he doesn't know anything!
I dropped my knees on his arms and punched his cheeks with so much force. He didn't move under me, only when his head would hit the ground when I pounded his head against the floor in a chokehold. The detectives were trying to pull me back but I didn't care. I don't care anymore!
"Kellin Quinn Bostwick!" My mother yelled.
"Don't call me that!" I snapped. I stared down at Ronnie with so much hate, and even more with the mention of Father's name.
"Then don't act like him." I froze at her words. Acting like Father? No, I can't be.. If it were my dad he would kill Ronnie...
"Oh god." I breathed out.
"Please." He whispered. I looked down almost forgetting where I was.
"Why." I sobbed. The tears came and drowned out all the hate. I felt so hopeless.
"I-I don't know." He whispered. His eyes looked away and I follows to where he was looking. At Vic.
"Love." He whispered. Vic was next to me, not touching me, keeping an eye on Ronnie.
"I'm gonna kill you Ronnie." Vic snarled. His eyes went dark and he went into a serial killer mode, ready to get Ronnie in his hold.
"Please." Ronnie begged again.
"No." They looked at me with disbelief. I felt Justin grab me and throw me over his shoulder.
"NO! I wanna see you suffer." The last part came out as a weak cry, but Ronnie heard it. And I hope it comes true.

The officers picked Ronnie up from the floor and dragged him out.
"We know you're emotional right now, but next time... Expect punishment." Derek warned. As if I care.
Justin sat me on a chair in the kitchen, taking a seat next to me.
"What happen?"
"Everything. And I wish it was over." My voice broke and I let my head hit the table.
"I shoulda told you."
"What mom?" It was hard to hear since my head was on the table but hopefully she knew what I was asking.
"Back in the hospital, the doctors had found bruised on your hips and thighs.. Hand marks. They ran some tests.. I-I'm so sorry Kellin but I couldn't tell you there I-I"
"You knew what they did!" I jumped off the chair and stood up at the end of the table, looking at her crumble in her seat.
"Kellin she was scared too we-"
"Oh so you knew too! What happen to never keeping secrets from each other?"
"I only did it to protect you."
"From what?! The truth!" I grabbed the chair and threw it against the wall. It didn't even make a mark, not a scratch and it pissed me off more. I'm defenseless. Weak.
"Where's Vic?"
"Right here." He was in the hallway, keeping away from me. I got closer and saw him flinch when I grabbed his hand. I took him to my room and locked the door after he got in. I turned around and looked at him. It's not his fault. He didn't know. It's not his fault.
"Promise me you'll never leave me alone again." I said taking his hands and squeezing them. I looked at how perfectly my fingers fit in the spaces between his fingers.
"Kellin you know I won-"
"Promise me!" I begged. I held the tears back. I looked back and saw that he wasn't, he was crying.
"Don't cry, love." I choked on the air and gave up. I took a deep breathe and let the tears fall down.
"I swear on every part of my soul that I will never leave you alone. I will never let you go. You know I love you with all my heart. I always will." He let go of my hands and pulled me in his arms. I let my face hide in the crook of his neck and breathed his scent.
"I feel so used."
"Ssh, it's gonna be okay. Please"
"Why me?"
"Sh, it's not your fault, dear. The world can be cruel. But you're the beauty in it. Kellin, you are so amazing... Perfect, you're perfect." He traced figures on my back with his fingers, calming me down. After a minute or two of just standing there my knees gave up. Vic picked me up and sat down on the bed and laid me next to him.
"I love you." I crawled over and curled up in his lap, laying him down so I could rest my head on his chest. He took one of my hand from his side and kissed it. I smiled at the gesture and looked up at him. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was smiling too.
"I love you."

Hours passed and we laid there in silence until we fell asleep. It wasn't until around noon that we woke up.
"So I guess we're not going to Disneyland." I sighed.
"What?" He opened his eyes and yawned.
"Surprise Vic."
"Ah come on we can still make it."
"I'm not really in the mood for it." I took a deep breathe and dropped my face in the pillow.
"I am!" He rolled me over and ran his hands up my shirt.
"Vic." I whined.
"Kelly!" He ignored my whining and puppy dog faces and picked me off the bed.
"We're going to Disney!" He shouted.
"Shut up."
"Disney Disney!" He cheered over and over. He carried me out the house and into the car where he sat me in the backseat. He got in and drove away from San Diego.
Once we were on the freeway I got tired of sitting in the back.
"Move over." I got up from the seat and made my way to sit on the passenger seat. I jumped over the stick shift but my foot got caught behind me.
"Nice ass."
"Help me out." I couldn't get my foot out. He laughed at me but didn't help. I grunted and grew irritated with my foot.
"What? You want us to crash."
"I wanna get out." He laughed again but tried to stop.
"Okay okay." I looked ahead and saw he was switching lanes until he slowed and made a stop.
"Come here." I turned and did what he told me until my foot was free.
"You're so clumsy."
"And you're stuck with me." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and started the car again.
"I'm not stuck with you. Just in love." I grinned at the comment and looked out the window.
I really do hope he'll be happy with me, until the end.

"Tu sabes que to quero, " he sang sweetly.
"I have no idea what the fuck you just told me." I chuckled, maybe I should've taken Spanish as a language in school.
"I love you, that's all you need to know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I abandoned my fics.. Sorry guys there's so much going on right now, so IMMA finish this one and just post one shots from time to time.. Growing up sucks butt