Status: Just a random Harry Potter fan fiction.

Gaze

Chapter 4

Hermione watched as the dark shadows started to glow. Looking up from the floor, she could have fell over in surprise. There sitting on the floor all chained up was Ron. His face was covered in dirt and he couldn't move his wrists off the floor. His feet however, were free, Not that it mattered much, he wouldn't be able to get up anyway. His mouth was replaced with a zipper. At least, that was what the physical appearance made it seemed to be. Hermione knew the Ziparious spell had been used on him. She learned before that was simply a spell in which the victim's mouth was...well "zipped." In order to reverse it, a fellow wizard had to unzip it with their hand.
Hermione stood there and gave Ron a cold look. She was debating on whether or not she was just going to simply walk away. Ron's eyes spoke a thousand words in that moment. It was simply a sympathetic please but it could have made everyone smile. Anyone but Hermione that is of course. "You deserved this you know." She sneered. "Of all people, you, really?" She was about to go into a rant, Ron was well aware. Ron would tell Harry all the time she'd do it, especially if she's mad. Obviously, she was mad.
"You know Ron, you could have left more than a note." She continued her comments as she inspected the chains. "I really honestly cannot believe you." Standing back up straight she looked at him intensely. "Stay here...Oh you don't have much of a choice now do you?" Hermione rolled her eyes and turned around. She began to walk back to Harry and Ginny.
"Ginny, I found you're bloody troll of a brother." Ginny looked amused at Hermione's sudden change in language, but also concerned and confused. "Where...exactly Hermione?" Harry broke his words up as he was just as confused. Hermione, still enraged, turned back around and started back towards where Ron was last seen chained up. Standing in front of them the three of them each had a different expression on their face. Hermione was glaring, Harry had an eyebrow raised and Ginny seemed to be hiding the fact she wanted to give her brother a big ol' hug since he was alive.
Harry reached out and unzipped the charmed zipper. With a single ash falling from where the zipper once was, the zipper was gone. Ron smiled. "Thanks Harry." Hermione looked at Harry as if he just committed a crime. "Hermione, we can't just leave him here." Harry said indifferently. "Really Harry? He left us alright didn't he." Hermione shot back. Ron looked up at both of them. "Hermione, I'm sorry. I really am." Ron sounded as if he was candy coating his apology. He didn't want her to be mad at him. He needed her to understand what he found, what he felt the needed to do. What the moon itself inspired him to see. It sounded like blasphemy, like sap from a Womping Willow, too sweet, but true.
*Thud* Harry turned around. The door in the distance was opened then jammed shut. Draco was walking to them with his wand point straight at them. "I see you found your friend!" He screamed it, almost as if he has too much air in his lungs. The sharp edge in his voice made Hermione cringe as if she just heard nails on a chalkboard. Finally standing in front of Ron, Draco looked at him intensely. A silver bolt of light came from Draco's wand, unchaining Ron.
Ron didn't stand up though. "Hermione, come with me." Draco's look at Hermione was concentrated only on her. "Why?" Hermione sneered. Draco forcefully grabbed her arm. "Don't play games with me!" He scoffed back. Ginny gasped and Harry stared coldly. He didn't have his wand, but if he did, Draco would be in a good amount of trouble right now. Draco walked Hermione to the door and with a thud the door was shut behind them. "I'm glad he finds himself in charge. That conceited rat." Harry and Ron talked a bit as Ginny gave Ron the biggest hug imaginable. Even if her best friend was angry with him, she loved him. "So Ron, can I ask...what happened? Why you left? How you ended up here?" Harry asked slowly with gallons of curiosity.

*

"I'll ask you one more time you brat! Where...is...the...last...horcrux!" Bellatrix Lestrange sounded absolutely demented. She was purely insane was what she was. Voldemort found that quality very likable, Hermione begged to differ as tears ran down her face. The pain was unbearable. Bellatrix sliced Hermione's face once again with her miniature knife. For something that was considered miniature, it hurt with major burning sensation as it ran through your skin. "I...I don't know." Hermione hesitated through breaths she could bring together. "Liar!." She sliced her chin, blood dripped to the floor.
The castle had white walls, and a gray tiled floor. The chandelier above them was black but well designed. There were four candles in it all the way around. The table on the other side of the table looked as if was falling apart. Sitting at the small sized table was Lucius Malfoy watching with amusement. Draco was standing a few feet away from Bellatrix with his arms folded watching as will. His face pertained a rather serious gaze at the scene going on around him.
"We...we didn't...we didn't find it yet..." Hermione whispered swallowing hard. Bellatrix was holding her against a wall with one hand, the grip got tighter. "I am not here to play your games! I am here to retrieve what the Dark Lord asked for. I am here to satisfy the Dark Lord, to make him realize all that I can be! Do you understand!? I am not afraid of taking your life child!" Bellatrix grew frustrated, annoyed, and angry. The voice's volume grew louder and fiercer. She wasn't playing good cop, that wasn't even wished for by Hermione. At this moment Hermione did not care whether or not Bellatrix remained a member of the Dark Lord's army. She just wanted to make it out of here alive, it seemed she was crying all day to her.