Status: Just a random Harry Potter fan fiction.

Gaze

Chapter 3

"A Hermione Granger without her wand is like a book with no words." The female character continued.
"How do you know my name?" Asked Hermione.
"I believe you know Draco." Hermione wasn't expecting that answer, though she should have known. "I'm a relative of his Hermione, and I was sent down here to make sure you knew it." Her wand raised to Hermione. "Don't you understand where you are Granger? Don't you!? It's over, you're caught. Right here in the Dark Lords dungeons. We knew where the three of you would be, the Weasly's house. Surely you can see now we were right.
"Draco's relative?" Hermione didn't know what else to say, she just wanted a name to put to this face.
"Yes, my name is Ceresa. Ceresa Drielgala in full. You may call me either or, it doesn't matter to me mudblood."
There was the word that Hermione never understood the reasoning for. Must she be called a mudblood? She was equally as good as them, if not better.

Ceresa put her wand down with a smile and approached Ginny. Every nerve in Ginny's body got tense at one time causing her to feel incredibly ill. "The beloved little sister of the gang is she not? How cute. I believe you've taken the responsibility of being with the chosen one yes? What a pity of him, lying on the floor so defensive. Too bad the Dark Lord would like him alive wouldn't you say?" Ceresa's words came out with a certain force to where as Ginny knew she wasn't looking for a response.
Instead, it caused fear and fret for Harry. Ceresa took a few steps backwards with a grin. "Now that I introduced myself to you rats as I was instructed, I can leave you be while I finish my own plans. I believe dearest Draco wanted to say a few words to Harry when he awoke. He's a busy wizard now though, so Bellatrix may be down instead. No matter. You don't get say either way." With a last snarl she was out the door, closing it with a bang.
Ginny sat on the floor with big eyes as if she was thinking of something horrifying. Hermione figured she was pondering every scenario in her head like she was. Hermione took a walk around the prison. It was even more spacious then she thought. She called out into the darkness. No answered. She heard a slight jingle though. Could have been anything...or anyone. "Hello!?" She screamed again. The same jingle noise was heard again. Hermione was not about to enter the darkness without some sort of light. Anything could be back there. Retreating back to where the other two were located, she ran to a torch on the wall seeing if it could possibly be taken off. If she was taller, maybe.
"Hermione? What are you doing?" The voice sounded like Harry's. Turning around she saw Harry was awake on the floor with Ginny by his side. Hermione ran over. "Harry! Are you feeling ok?" Ginny was smiling, the thought he was still alive was plenty. "I'm...ok." Harry replied hesitating on the word to describe his feeling. He got up to his knees and then sat like the two of them were. "Where are--" Harry began to ask. "We?" Ginny cut him off. "Yes?" Harry replied again. Hermione continued to tell him what has happened while he was unconscious. She mentioned what Ceresa had said to her and where Ceresa herself said they were.
"We need to find a way out of here. Now." Harry said to them both as if any of them had an idea on how that would happen. Harry noted the look of sarcastic 'oh yes!' they were each thinking in each of their faces. Harry shook his head as he realized it wasn't as simple as that. Then again, nothing ever was. He didn't look for this sort of thing to happen, it just did on its own. All for what? A backfired spell that has Voldemort into a knot.
"I need your help with something Harry." Hermione continued changing the subject. " I need to see if that torch can be easily taken off the metal holding it upon the wall. Problem being, I'm not tall enough to look at it from the top to see how its structured onto the wall. I need your shoulders."

At first Harry looked at her as if she was bloody insane! Get on his shoulders? Then he realized the three of them had nothing better to do. Besides, they've done stuff much more insane. Walking over to a torch on the wall Harry squats down in front of it and Hermione made her way onto his shoulders. "Be careful." Ginny said in a concerned voice. Last thing Ginny wanted to see was one of them fall backwards. Now wouldn't be the time for that.
Hermione realized that with a wiggle the torch would be able pop out of what was holding it. It was old metal and the actual torch was nothing more than a piece of wood on fire, how typical. "I got it. You can put me down now Harry." Harry did as she said and carefully put her back down. The first thing Hermione wanted to do now was figure out what was in the darkness closer to what seemed to be the back of the dungeon.