Status: In Progress

Write a List of Targets

Will You Be My Saviour?

It was Friday morning, and I was feeling pretty good. Throughout the whole week I've been hanging with CC and Jake, and I occasionally saw Ashley looking over at me. I couldn't really figure out why he looked at me so much though, i'm nothing special. I got out of bed and got ready for the day, then went downstairs, hearing mom cook breakfast. Just then the smell hit me. She was cooking pancakes and bacon. I felt my mouth start to water, and heard my stomach growl. Might as well, I didn't eat much yesterday.
"Hey Andy. Want some breakfast?" my mom asked.
"Yeah sure. smells good." I said, and smiled.
Mom smiled back at me and put two pancakes and three pieces of bacon on a plate for me. I said "Thanks mom." and sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. It was really good.
After breakfast I put my plate in the sink and rinsed it, then got my backpack, said bye to my mom and left.
When I got to school I saw CC and Jake standing around, and went up to them.
"Hey guys." I said, smiling.
"Hey!" CC yelled and hugged me.
"Woah! Calm down CC!" I said, and laughed, hugging him back. When he finally let go, I saw Jake in a giggle fit and laughed, hugging him as hard as I could, which is pretty hard.
I heard the breath leave his lungs and let go, laughing and high-fiving CC.
"YOU DICK!" Jake yelled, laughing after he caught his breath.
"Yeah, I know I am." I said and smiled.
Just then the bell rang and me and CC went to first period together. It was alright. We usually just sit together and listen to music. I didn't really pay much attention in any of my classes, so when it was time for lunch, I was a little surprised. I got to the lunch room and was surprised again, that when I sat down, Ashley came over and introduced himself. we talked a little bit, and he asked if he could go to the movies with me, CC and Jake. he agreed to pay for himself and then asked if I wanted to hang today after school. I already made plans to hang with Roselynn, and i told him that, then suggested that he hang with both of us. CC excused himself, and almost ran out of the lunchroom, laughing. "That was... yeah" Ashley said. he looked at me and smiled slightly. Maybe I was blushing. My phone went of a few seconds later.

Jake: I think Ash has a crush on you.
Andy: OMG REALLY!?
Jake: well, he never acted this way before near me or CC so yeah, I think so.
Andy: O.O NO WAY!
Jake: haha, yep. i mean, it makes sense.
Andy: omfg... i really hope so.
Jake: O.O you have a crush on him!?
Andy: yeah... why?
Jake: nothing. XD your blushing really deep.
Andy: -_- greattttttt.
Jake: sorry man.
Andy: Its whatever.
Jake: alright. but yeah. i think Ash has a crush on you.
Andy: i REALLY hope so.

"so yeah." Jake said, trying not to laugh. I guess i'm still blushing.
The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, just as Jake put his phone away.
"Bye Andy, see you in 7th and 8th." Ashley said, and turned away, smiling.
Me and Jake looked at him weird. how did he know we we're in the same class? That was weird. As Ash walked away I smiled and giggled lightly. Me and him were going to hang after school. I breezed through the rest of my classes and walked home in a daze. In eighth period Ash said he would come over an hour after school lets out. I went to my house, told my mom my plans for the day, then knocked on Roselynn's door. I told her that Ash would be over in a little bit.
"Really? One of your friends from school are gonna hang with us today?" she asked, smiling.
"Yeah. In about an hour. So what do you want to do untill then?" I asked her, happy she wasn't mad that Ash would be with us.
"I don't know. Let's just hang out over at the swing set untill your friend gets here." she replied.
"Okay, sure. wanna meet one of my friends from Cinncinati?" I asked her walking toward the swing set where we met.
"Sure. whats his name?"
"Chance. He's pretty awesome."
She giggled a little bit then asked "His name is Chance?"
"Yeah, why? It's an awesome name." I told her, laughing.
"I agree, It's awesome." she replied starting to laugh harder. I roll my eyes and take out my phone, texting Chance.

Andy: hey man! i have a new friend i want you to meet. her name is Roselynn.
Chance: SWEET! alright, put her on.

I hand Roselynn the phone and she starts texting him. she laughs a lot during it. After a while she hands me the phone again and says, "Chance is awesome. I like him." then she giggles.
I look at the phone and see that they were talking about me. At least Chance wasn't TOO mean.
Chance texts me again and i look at the phone.

Chance: hey Andy, ur friend is sweet! she says you have a new friend from school.
Andy: yea, i have 3 actually. why?
Chance: Cuz she said the one, Ash made you blush when you talked about him.
Andy: SHIT! well yea, Ash is awesome... we're hanging out today ;)
Chance: dude, do you have a crush on him?
Andy: maybe...
Chance: DUDE! SWEET!
Andy: -_- whatever. gtg bye.
Chance: alright, bye man. good luck.
Andy: thanx.

Just then I look up and see Ash walking up to me and Roselynn.
"Hey Ashley!" I say smiling.
"Hey, how are you?" He asks smiling and blushing slightly.
"I'm good. This is Roselynn." I say and point to her.
"Hi Ashley, how are you?" she said, giggling a little.
"I'm good, you?" he said, smiling.
"I'm great. what do you feel like doing?" she said grinning hugely
"Uhhh, I don't really care." he says, and smiles looking at me then away quickly. what the hell?
Roselynn whispers in my ear, "Should we go to your house and we can all play Rock Band?"
I blush and smile, nodding "Sure, hey Ash, wanna go to my house and play Rock Band?" I ask him.
His eyes get wide and he smiles really wide. "Yeah sure." he says.

~Time lap, a few hours later, Ashley's P.O.V.~

Me and Andy had been hanging out for a while, but when I checked the time realized I had to go.
"Damn..." I whispered then to Andy, "Hey, I have to go. see you later Andy."
He looked up at me. We had been watching batman. Roselynn left about an hour ago. "Oh, Okay, bye Ash." he said, looking disappointed. "Bye..." I said, then surprising myself and no doubt Andy, I kissed his cheek. Just before I turned around I saw him blushing and smiled, then left to go home.
I can't believe that just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well at least this update was quicker than a month. I have some good news. STORY TIME!

Okay, so i never knew my dad, like, ever. Yesterday, I was able to message him, and I almost died. That was the single most amazing thing in my life. except maybe one thing. I know Jacky Vincent personally and apperantly he's starting to trust me. He sent me pics of him, with a bad hair situation. AND OMG! RONNIE'S GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!! His girlfriend went into labor yesterday. So I guess you could say yesterday was eventful.

Sorry this was so long. Thanks to everyone who read it all. And thanks to everyone who reads my fanfic and likes it. comment, subscribe and recommend please? THANX TO YOU ALL!! :3
(a side note, message me if you have facebook and want to add me. i want to make some new friends.)