Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 4

Chapter4

I always hated going to the doctor’s. I hated the smell, the way the nurses looked at you, and the way the examine you. Tyler suggested I figure out why I was “late” and throwing up a lot.
Tyler<3: You out of the doc yet?
Me: not yet should be getting my results soon.
“Hello Cali. I’m Dr. Lenin.” My doctor said.
“Hello.” I replied.
“So we took some blood and urine test and you are not pregnant. You haven’t gotten your period because of stress probably and you have a stomach bug. I recommend lots of rest and fluids.” She explained to me.
I let out a huge breath. I was happy I wasn’t pregnant I wasn’t ready for a child yet and Tyler and I were taking things slow.
After the doctor’s I called my mother asking for the night off telling her how I was sick. Thankfully she agreed and gave the next day off. I got home to the apartment and I changed quickly. This would give me time to get caught up in all my classes.
“Cali!” I heard Tyler call out walking into the apartment.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Where are you?” he asked.
“Bedroom.” I answered.
“Hey.” Tyler said giving me a kiss.
“Hey.” I replied.
“C’mon on Segs the game is on!” I heard a voice yell.
“Some of the guys are over.” He explained.
“Seguin you can bang your girl later!” Another voice said.
“Let’s just get this over with.” Tyler told me holding his hand out for me.
“Guys this is Cali, Cali this is Marchy and Bergy.” He introduced me to his line mates.
“Nice to meet you.” I said to them.
“So you’re our boy’s girlfriend.” Marchand stated.
“Yeah.” I replied not knowing what to say.
“We’re just gunna watch the game.” Tyler informed me.
“Alright I’ll be in the bedroom studying let me know if you guys need anything.” I replied.
“Alright love you.” Tyler said kissing my cheek.
“Love you too.” I replied walking away.
Tyler’s POV
“How did you land her?” Brad asked as we watched the game.
“By accident believe it or not.” I answered.
“She seems like she’ll fit in with the rest of the girls.” Bergeron stated.
“When is she gunna come to a game?” Marchand asked.
“I don’t know. Her mom owns that bridal salon in the south end. Hopefully soon.” I answered.
“Wow a job like that the girls will really love her.” Brad replied.
“Hey.” I heard Cali said emerging from our room.
“Hey.” I replied kissing her cheek.
“Who’s winning?” she asked sitting next to me.
“Chicago.” Bergeron answered.
“So Cali I hear you work at the bridal salon in Southie.” Bergeron stated.
“Yeah my family owns the place.” She replied taking her phone out.
“I’ve gotta go.” She said standing up.
“Where?” I asked following her into our room.
“Work mom called me in. My older sister got sick.” She replied.
“Babe you were throwing up all day yesterday, this morning, and I heard you in the bathroom an hour ago. You are not going to work.” I told her.
“I have to Ty.” She complained.
“You’re mom gave you the day off because you were sick her calling you in now isn’t going to help you. You need to rest.” I told her.
“I can’t tell her no she’s my mother.” She replied.
‘But she’s not mine.” I said taking her phone.
“Hello.” I heard her mother say.
“Hi Mrs. Caledonia this is Tyler a friend of Cali.” I introduced myself.
“Hello Tyler is there something wrong?” she asked worriedly.
“I just wanted to let you know that Cali can’t come in she is still really sick.” I answered.
“Oh alright tell her that she has the rest of the week off.” She replied.
“Nice talking to you I hope to meet you one day.” I said.
“You too Tyler if my daughter is smart enough she’ll marry you.” She replied and hung up.
“All set. Also you mom told me that we should get married.” I told her.
“We already did that.” She replied.
“Please get some rest I’ll have the guys leave after the game.” I told her.
“I will thank you.” She kissed my cheek.
“Anything for you.” I replied.
After the game the guys left and I went to go check on Cali. I was happy she wasn’t pregnant but a little part of me was upset. I had always wanted a family but I was only 20 and I think getting married at this age was already going to kill my mother.
“Cali.” I whispered walking into the room.
Cali didn’t respond she was curled up into a ball in my bed. She was facing my side of the bed with my pillow in her hands. I walked over and got in next to her. I wrapped an arm around her and she moved in closer resting her head on top of my chest.
“You’re really warm.” She commented.
“Just rest, I love you.” I replied.
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Studying