Status: Thank you for reading! I love you for that! :)

Deeply in Love

Sudden Change Of Plans

"Mom, are you serious?" I asked looking at her shocked. The guys aren't here, why did we just learn it now?

"Why ever would I joke about it Pia? I'm serious. One Direction is currently not in London, they flew to the United States a few days ago" my mom replied as she parked the car in the driveway. We already reached her house. We all remained silent as we got our luggage our of the car and into the house. We placed it in the living room as my mom lead us to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. As she was cooking we took the time to talk amongst ourselves.

"We defenitely need to call the guys now" Elaine said getting her phone out.

"How about we each call the guys and talk to them individually?" Sania suggested as she got her phone out too. "So as that we can make sure they're telling us the truth on their whereabouts"

"Fair enough, I wanna roam around these halls so how about we meet back here when the food is ready?" Rayesha said grinning. We all nodded as all of them got out of the room. I head to the kitchen where mom was cooking.

"Hey mom, the others went touring around the house so can you just call us if the food is ready?" I asked smiling. She nodded.

"That's okay, I will" she replied. "Pia, you didn't know that the boys aren't in London?" she asked before I exit the room. I looked back and shook my head.

"We haven't called them since Wednesday since we were planning to surprise them about our visit. Malay ba namin na may tour sila sa States" I replied sighing. My mom smiled at me.

"Well you had good intentions, but bad timing" she said. I chuckled.

"Tell me about it" I said rolling my eyes as I got out of the room. I decided to stay in the dining room and sat on one of the chairs as I dial Harry's number. Harry was fast to answer since he answered on the second ring.

"I was wondering when you would call" he said instantly. His voice was slightly hoarse. Maybe he just woke up. I can almost hear the smirk on his face. "You do know you girls ruined our beauty sleeps?"

"I don't really care, Haz. When were you planning on telling us you have a tour in US?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"When were you planning on telling us you were going to London?" Harry backfired. I rolled my eyes.

"It was supposed to be a surprise" I replied. He chuckled.

"Well I guess you just suck at surprising people" he teased.

"Malay ba namin na nasa US kayo! You didn't even tell us that you're going to have a tour there!" I said a little louder than I expected. I was already annoyed because our surprise failed, he is just making it worse by teasing.

"Chill Pits, I was only joking. Sorry if I offended you in any way" he replied his tone serious. "And besides we were going to tell you a few days ago but you hung up before we even had a chance" he added.

"Well it's because you were picking up a fight with Jay and the others again" I replied annoyance still obvious from my tone.

"So it becomes our fault now? They were the one picking a fight!" Harry protested. I sighed.

"Whatever, what now?" I asked. There was silence for minute before Harry spoke.

"You know you can just fly here since we can't fly there because of the tour. Trust me babe, I would if I could but unfortunately I can't" he said.

"We can't just do that Haz. I told my mom we're going to spend the whole summer here, I can't just tell her we're going to the US because you guys are there. And we told our folks back home where going to the UK not US, you don't know how hard it was to convince the others' parents to permit us" I said sighing.

"Well we can't just go back there, management is going to kill us if we do. And we're going to play at MSG next week, you hear that Pits? MSG! That's big time, we can't just let this pass by!" he said rather loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I heard it from my mom. I'm happy for you guys" I said smiling.

"Thanks Pits!" he said as he yawns. I furrowed my eyebrows, what time is it there?

"Out of curiousity, what time is there and where exactly in the US are you?" I asked. He yawns again.

"Around 3:30, it's dawn. We're in Uncasville, Connecticut. We have a show at Mohegan Sun later this evening" he explained.

"Well don't let me keep you away from your beauty sleep. I'll call you later I guess" I said. He chuckled.

"Sure, sure. Get some rest too, I know you're tired from your flight" he replied. I nodded but then realized he can't see me so I reply with a, "Right, thanks". I hang up just us my mom enters the room holding plates for us. I smiled at her.

"Let me help you with that mom" I said standing up as she thanked me. I sighed and put the thoughts of One Direction at the back of my mind at the moment.

**

It's been a few days since we got here in London and it has been great! We went shopping the other day with my mom at Harrods and we bought lots of new clothes and souvenirs. We have been keeping in touch with the boys but we lately lost contact with them yet again. It was now Thursday and we were having a lazy day, just hanging at my living room playing Dance Central 3 in the xBox. Elaine just finished dancing "Wild Ones" and she was jumping up and down since she scored a five stars in hard mode.

"Ha! Take that!" she said grinning, she slumped on the couch, drinking the bottle of water Sania gave her. "Who's next?" she added. Meg stood up smirking.

"I'm going to beat that 2 million score of yours, love" she commented winking at Elaine as she chose random. She got "You Make Me Feel..." and chose hard mode.

"That's 7 out of 7 in difficulty, Meg" Sania reminded her. Meg shrugged as the music started playing.

"You won't get 5 stars on that one" Elaine commented chuckling.

"Try me," Meg replied as she started dancing. For me, we were all equally good dancers but only Yesha and Meg can do the hard stuffs and still get perfect. I heard the doorbell ring and I stood up to answer. I walked towards the front door, opening it with a smile but it quickly turns into shock when I see who it was. 4/5 of One Direction are standing on my front porch when they are suppose to be at the US.

"Ohmygod! What are you guys doing here?!" I asked rather loudly. They laughed.

"This is how you surprise somebody, Pits" Louis said as they enter my house. He ruffled my hair, chuckling. I looked at them. Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall were here..... Where's Harry?

"If you're wondering where Harry is, he's not here" Zayn said as we they head to the living room. I followed them but bumped into them as they stopped on the living room doorframe.

"What the heck? Guys what's the hold-up?" I asked as I squeezed between them. I looked at them and followed their stares and saw Meg still dancing like she didn't hear the doorbell.

"Amazing, I didn't know she can dance" I heard Louis muttered.

"And she's good!" Liam added. I smirked as she finished smirking the girls on the couch.

"And that's how you ace a 7 out of 7 difficulty song" she said giggling. "So Pits who was-" but she froze when she saw the four boys behind me. The other girls followed her stare and their eyes widen when they saw who it was.

"Surprise girls!" Niall exclaimed grinning.

"Are you girls seeing what I'm seeing or am I having hallucinations?" Rayesha said staring at the guys. The guys chuckled. They run up to them touching them.

"Ohmygod! They're real!" Sania exclaimed. We all laughed at that.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you guys suppose to be on your way to New York?" Elaine asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We're all asking the same thing" I commented rolling my eyes.

"How about you girls let us sit for awhile because frankly we're a bit tired from our flight" Liam said pointing at the couch. We all shrugged and led them to the couch, letting them sit.

"Are you going to answer our question or not?" Meg asked with raised eyebrows.

"Impatient as ever, huh Meg?" Louis said smirking at her. Meg glared at him, smacking him on the shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious? We're here to pick you up" Zayn said grinning at us.

"Pick us up? Didn't I tell Harry we can't just simply go with you guys on tour. And speaking of Harry, where is that bloke?" I asked annoyed.

"That bloke is busy having a date with his new bird, I presume" Niall said chuckling.

"Bird?" we all said at the same time. They all chuckled at our reaction.

"We don't mean literally a bird, we mean girl. British term" Liam explained. We nodded in response. Wait... did they just say Harry is dating someone?

"Harry's dating someone?" Rayesha asked speaking my thoughts.

"Yup, he met her a while back and decided to give it a try" Liam replied shrugging.

"Harry is not here because he's dating someone?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. They nodded.

"Wow, what a good friend" I said rolling my eyes.

"Can we ask who?" Meg asked smirking.

"You girls really don't tune in to any gossip relating to us, do you?" Louis asked rolling his eyes.

"Why would we tune in to lies about you? You said it youself, it's gossip meaning they're not true" Elaine said shrugging.

"Fair point well made, Miss Chance" Zayn said smirking, winking at Elaine. I recognized the line from 50 Shades. I heard Meg laughed and I laughed with her.

"What's so funny?" Sania asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't know you read 50 Shades, Zayn" Meg said smirking. He chuckled.

"I didn't know you two did too" Zayn replied.

"Okay we're going off topic here" I said sighing and looked to the boys. "We can't go with you guys since it's hard to convince our parents to consider permitting us to go to US"

"Really? Then how did we get their permission in just a day?" Niall said smirking winking at us.

"Wait, you did?!" Meg asked rather loudly, her face surprised.

"Of course we did," Louis said shrugging, grinning at her. Her look was pure disbelief.

"No, it can't be. That's impossible..." she said walking out of the room. We looked at each other.

"Did we do something wrong?" Liam asked with furrowed eyebrows. Elaine shook her head.

"Don't worry, it's probably nothing. I'll talk to her" she said going after Meg.

"So how can we be sure you really ask our parents about this?" Sania asked with furrowed eyebrows, looking at them. They smirked at us.

"We had them recorded of course," Niall said as they got out their phones. "We'll leaving tomorrow evening"

"We can give you our phones if you wanna hear the conversations" Zayn said holding out his phone as the other guys followed him. We sighed.

"We'll listen later," I said slumping on the couch. They shrugged and sat beside me. Elaine came back sighing.

"Meg wants to be alone, I guess" she said as she sat down next to me.

"Elaine, I challenged you to a dance-off. You in or out?" Zayn asked smirking at Elaine. Elaine laughed.

"Zayn, from what I heard you jeopardize your slot in X Factor because you so-called "can't dance". You sure you're up for it?" Elaine teased smirking.

"Try me, Miss Chance" he said standing up, grabbing Elaine's hand pulling her up too. Elaine shrugged and set the Dance Central to two-player mode. She chose random and got "Scream".

"Prepared to get crushed, Mr. Malik" she said winking at him as he chuckled. I didn't really watch them dance since my mind was full of thoughts.

"Something wrong, Pia?" Liam asked looking at me with a concerned look. I sighed.

"I'm just worried on how my mom is going to react. I told her we're going to stay here for the summer" I said sullen.

"Don't worry about that, we already gave her the heads-up." Niall replied smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You did?" I asked surprised. They nodded.

"Yup, she kind of figured you were going to follow us to the US so it's fine with her" Liam explained. "You should talk to her later" he added. I nodded then remembered something.

"Out of curiousity, who's the girl Harry's dating right now?" I asked looking at the two lads sitting on the couch.

"Taylor Swift" they said at the same time. I froze.

Harry is dating Taylor Swift?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know what you're thinking. Haylor is over and it only hurts to bring it back but I did the story plan of this series way back when Haylor still existed and frankly it's very hard to come up with a different story plan so please guys just trust me on this? :) I hope you guys like it and thank you for the support on the first series, I'm very for the wait but here it is! And because you guys waited so patiently, I'll post another chapter today! ;) Much love! xx, Meg :)