Status: Thank you for reading! I love you for that! :)

Deeply in Love

It's A "Pleasure" To Meet You

We were at the airport at nine in the evening and was about to board the plane the boys reserved. I was talking privately with my mom while the others were checking in.

"Mom are you sure this is okay with you?" I asked. I don't want to leave her if I knew she doesn't like it. "I can stay if you like" I added. She sighed and shook her head. She looked up to me smiling.

"Oh baby, it's fine. You won't have much fun here anyway" she said. "Work keeps me busy remember?" I chucked. I held her hands, squeezing them.

"Mom, I'll miss you." I said pouting at her. "I'll try to come back for a few days before getting back home to the Philippines" I promised.

"You don't have to do that, dear" she said. I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

"I love you mom," I said smiling as I let go. "And you can't stop me from coming back" I added winking. She chuckled.

"Persistent like your father," she commented and I smiled. "I love you, Pia. You take care of yourself in the US okay?" I nodded at her. "And please inform me when one of those boys turns into your boyfriend" I coughed, looking at her wide-eyed.

"Mom!" I prosted but she just laughs. "They're just my friends, mom" I added.

"Well you never know when you suddenly have feelings for one of them, and frankly Pia, my money is on Harry, dear" she said winking. I groaned.

"Mom, please" I whined as she laughs again.

"Uh, I'm sorry if I'm ruining a moment ma'am but we're ready to go" Liam said approaching us.

"Well then don't let me keep you" she said hugging me again one last time.

"I'll see you later, mom. And tell James to get a break once in awhile" I said winking at her. She just smiles at me as she waves me goodbye as I follow Liam to the plane.

**

I took a seat next to Sania who was busy reading a book and since she can't be talked to, I decided to surf the net since we hadn't flew off yet. I logged into twitter and scrolled down among the tweets when a particular word caught my eye. It was a tweet from one of my schoolmates.

Please don't tell me Haylor is true?! omg i am going to crying!!

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. Haylor? Is that a couple name or something? I went to the trending topics and saw "Haylor" trending worldwide. My curiousity got the best of me and look it up. I clicked the very first tweet I saw which has a link to the mtv website. I stared, wide-eyed as I read the article.

There was a picture at the side and I glared at it when I saw it. His face looks happy, like he doesn't have friends in London his bandmates are going to pick up. I'm mad. I am so angry with this bloke, when I get to the US, he better expect me to not talk to him. I continued reading, gripping my phone.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. Why am I getting so worked up about this? Maybe it's because I became so close with him that I'm getting possessive again. I'm like that sometimes when it comes to my friends, whenever I feel threatened that they are being taken away from me, I get possessive. I sighed as I finished reading the article.

"What are you looking at that is making you so angry, Pia?" Liam said as he walks by. I look up to him as he look down on my phone.He chuckled when he saw what I was reading.

"So the paps were able to take a picture of them together," Liam said smirking. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Hey Li, can I talk to you?" I asked as a flight attendant asked me to turn off my phone. I did what she said as Liam sat on the side, beside me.

"Sure, Pits. What do you want to talk about?" he asked. I took a deep breath before asking him the question.

"When did Haylor started?" I asked as I frown upon using the nickname. Haylor, ugh.

"Well to be honest they have been friends for awhile and frankly Harry has been crushing on her for a long time, it has only been now that they confirmed their feelings and started dating" he replied shrugging. "Which is kinda weird since Harry isn't the type to go public when it comes to his lovelife"

"I see," I said nodding. "1 down, 4 to go" I muttered.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, his tone amused somehow.

"1 member of 1D is taken, 4 are still single" I said shrugging.

"But obviously not ready to mingle" Liam said chuckling. I giggled on that. "Why are you so curious on Harry's lovelife, Pia? Do you have hidden feelings for the lad?" he asked smirking. I glared at him smacking him on the shoulder.

"No, how could you even ask that?! I consider Harry as my friend, just a friend, Li. Remove those malicious thoughts from your head!" I scolded him. He chuckled, standing up.

"Whatever you say, Pits" he said grinning at me. "Well I gotta go back to my seat, you better sleep. Sania already is" he said pointing at Sania. I turned to her and indeed she was already fast asleep.

"Sleeping is a good idea, I guess. Good night, Liam" I said smiling up at him. He nodded.

"Good night, Pia. Sweet dreams" he said winking before going back to his seat which was a few seats in front of us. I took a deep breath, putting the thoughts about Harry and Taylor together in the back of my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

**

"Pits, wake up. We're already here" I heard Sania said. I groaned, opening my eyes as I see Sania hovering over me. "Good, let's go sleeyphead"

"I hate you," I said sighing. I stretched for a bit before standing up and following Sania out of the plane. As I got out of the plane, I noticed it was still dark so I guess it's around dusk. I felt a cold breeze past by making me gripped jacket, wrapping it tightly around me. We got out of the terminal quick and quietly. Everyone is pretty much tired since we all just woke up. As we exit the terminal we saw Harry with Taylor, waiting for us with the limo behind them.

"Pia!" Harry said hugging me as soon as he saw me. I smiled slightly but quickly frowned since I'm still mad at him for picking his new girlfriend over us. "I'm so glad you girls can make it here!" he added. I noticed the others give him a weak smile, all of them still have sleepy faces. We heard someone clear their throat and we all turned to Taylor.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" she asked too sweetly. I don't know if I'm overreacting or maybe I'm just sleepy but something about her seems fake.

"Oh right, sorry love" he said smiling, putting an arm around Taylor's waist. I narrowed my eyes at them. "Love, this is Meg, Elaine, Sania, Rayesha and lastly Pia." he said pointing to me. Taylor smiled at me but it was obviously fake. I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. "Girls this is Taylor Swift but I guess you already know that!" he joked chucking.

"We're not in the mood for jokes, Haz. We're sleepy and tired" Meg said rolling her eyes.

"Pardon her rudeness, she's cranky in the morning" Elaine apologized. I smirked. stiffling a giggle.

"Oh I understand completely. It's a pleasure to meet you girls, the boys are always talking about you" Taylor said smiling.

"Oh do they?" Rayesha said giggling.

"How about we get back to the hotel? Since 'some' of us are still sleepy" Louis said turning to Meg smirking. Meg rolled her eyes as we all agreed.

"Don't worry about your luggages, the bodyguards will handle it" Liam said as one by one we hopped in the limo. Surprisingly, we all fit.

"So how was your stay in London? Even though it was just short" Harry asked turning to me. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"I'm guessing she's mad, Haz" Elaine said smirking when I didn't answer.

"Mad? Why's that? Did I do something wrong?" Harry asked pouting at me. Again, I ignored him.

"It's because you didn't go pick us up, you bloke" Sania commented.

"That's my fault, I'm so sorry for keeping him here" Taylor said wrapping an arm around Harry's.

"Yeah, I'm sure you are" I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry, love. I would love to pick you up too but I was busy" he said shrugging. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I just want to sleep, please" I said softly. We reached their hotel and knowing them they have the penthouse suite. As soon as we reached it, I went straight to a room slumping on the bed. I don't even care whose room or whose bed it was, all I know was I fell asleep instantly when my head hits the pillow.

**

"Love, it's time to wake up, you're sleeping on my bed by the way" I heard Harry's voice say. I stirred and hide my face with a pillow. "Pia, I'm sure you have enough sleep already, and I'm sure you're hungry. We have breakfast ready for you girls" I groaned as I sit up. I glared at him.

"Seriously Harry, I hate you right now!" I hissed. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick you up if that is making you mad right now okay? I didn't go because I didn't want to or I pick Taylor over you girls. I didn't go because if I did management will get mad and we'll probably lose our jobs" he said rather loudly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and sighed.

"I'm not mad, Harry. I'm annoyed because you woke me up from a beautiful sleep, because you obviously were crushing on Taylor Swift and haven't said a single thing to me, because you had a date with her last Sunday and didn't even tell me when I called you a few days" I said through gritted teeth, glaring at him. He sighed and sat on the bed.

"Love, i like it when you're cranky in the morning" Harry said smirking. I glared at him, throwing a pillow at him.

"You are the most annoying human being ever!" I yelled at him as he stood up laughing. He smiled at me and I can't resist smling back.

"Please forgive me?" he asked giving out a hand for me to take. I sighed.

"I forgive you or whatever" I said standing up and not taking his hand. He furrowed his eyebrows and I giggled.

"I'm hungry, Haz" I said getting out of the room as I hear Harry chuckle, following me.

"Breakfast's on the dining room!" Harry said as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah" I replied as I enter the kitchen. Taylor was in the kitchen, making coffee.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were here" I said as I got a mug.

"You and Harry seem close" Taylor stated. I nodded.

"I guess you can say that" I said shrugging.

"I don't like it," she replied. "Stay away from him" I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "I don't want to seem rude here since I know you're a big superstar and all but you can't tell me what I can or can't do so," I said glaring at her.

"He's technically mine, so stay away from him" she said bitterly. "Or do you want me to ruin your image to the whole world?" she asked smirking.

"Don't try and bargain with me, love because frankly I'm not easy to convince." I said. "And secondly, don't be so threatened of our friendship because that's just that. We're just friends. Third, I 'm not taking orders from a girl who fakes a smile and fool everyone else" I said. I walked out, leaving the empty mug I was suppose to fill with coffee.

Oh this is going to be a fun summer for sure especially with this blonde chick joining us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry if I'm neglecting my mibba readers since I've been updating a lot at wattpad ): but guys i missed you so much so I'm gonna update this story for you!! xx, Meg.