Status: Thank you for reading! I love you for that! :)

Deeply in Love

She Doesn't Know Who I Am

We were watching the boys rehearse for their MSG show tonight. Taylor was with us, much to our dismay. She was staring at Harry who was staring back at her, occasionally winking at her when he passes by her side. I rolled my eyes as Elaine snicker.

"What did I miss guys?" Meg asked running down the stairs to where we were, which the front row seats was. We all turned our attention to the boys who were singing.

But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me
'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me


"They're singing teenage dirtbag" Meg stated frowning at the boys. We heard her phone ring again and she groans. She stood up from her seat and went to the side of the stage, answering her phone.

"Poor Meggy, she has it rough" Rayesha said looking over at Meg frowning.

"She can handle it, if she can't she'll ask for help" I said shrugging. Meg has always been like that. She's a secretive person who likes keeping problems to herself. I personally don't like that side of her but if we insist more, she just refuses and become distant. So I guess it's best to just let her be and let her do things the way she likes. The boys finished singing and jumped down from the stage. Harry went straight to Taylor while Louis made his way to Meg. The other three approached us grinning.

"So what do you think?" Zayn asked smirking at us. We smiled at them.

"Great! You obviously are ready for the show" Sania commented nodding.

"Of course! We have been dreaming of this show since our XFactor days" Niall beamed at us.

"Well it is a big achievement for a musician to headline a show in Madison Square Garden" I said nodding.

"It's not just big, it's an enormous achievement!" Niall replied spreading his hands wide. We laughed.

"Hey guys, Tay's hungry. How about we take a break and have lunch together?" Harry suggested as both of them approached us. Taylor was smiling sweetly at us. Elaine waved at Meg to come over.

"What's up, ketchup?" Meg asked smirking. Louis chuckled.

"We're going out for lunch," Elaine stated. Meg smiled instantly.

"Great! We can eat at our restaurant; I have business there with my auntie. She wants to meet up" she said grinning.

"You have a restaurant?" Louis asked with furrowed eyebrows. Meg nodded as she dialed a number.

"Well that's great then, I'm happy I can spend time with you girls. We can get to know each other more" Taylor said winking at us. Something tells me she didn't meant what she said. Meg kept her phone and turned to us.

"Kristoff is going to pick us up; he’s bringing the Mercedes-Benz GL." Meg paused. "We have to take two vehicles since the Mercedes-Benz can only hold 7 passengers" she added.

"We can ride on your Range Rover, Haz" Taylor said tugging his hand. Harry nodded.

"We'll take my Range Rover then" Harry said shrugging. I frowned. Why do I get the feeling Harry is doing everything Taylor is telling him? Like he's a slave more than a boyfriend.

"2 more should go with you so that we can fit in the Mercedes-Benz" Liam reminded.

"We'll go then," Niall said grabbing Rayesha's hand and raising his other.

"Okay then, now that's settled. Let's get going then. Kristoff is probably waiting outside" Meg said leading the way out of the stadium. And right on cue, a white Mercedes-Benz GL was waiting for us outside.

"Right on time, Kris" Meg teased smirking at the good looking guy in a suit. He looks young, maybe in his early 20's. He has dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. He grins at Meg, showing his bright white teeth.

"Of course, I don't want my dear boss to wait" the guy replied winking at Meg. He opens the passenger's door for her and she went in. He also opened the door for us and we all went in, one-by-one. Kristoff hopped into the driver's seat as Meg push the window down.

"We'll just follow you then" Harry said to her. Meg nodded and brought her window up as Kristoff started the ignition.

"So how long have you been working for Meg's family?" Sania asked starting a conversation with Kristoff as we drove off.

"About 8 years. I started when I was 16; it was actually just a part time job then. Madam President needed a young personal assistant and I was lucky to be chosen" he said smiling. "And then she realizes I'm a reliable guy so when I finished college she gave me the job to be the manager of her new perfume business branch here in New York." he continued shrugging.

"When did you meet Meg then?" Louis asked with raised eyebrows.

"He met me when I was 15, he was 20 then. I flew here to accompany my parents in a board meeting" Meg replied. They continued talking while I shut their conversation out. I was thankful that I got the seat next to the window. I stare outside as we pass by the city. To be honest, this is my first time in New York and I have to admit it's very different from the city life back in Manila. I noticed Harry's Range Rover drive at our side, the window at the back rolled down and Rayesha's head pops up and she was doing silly faces at us. I giggled as Liam, who was just beside me, turned his attention at me.

"Something funny, love?" he asked me with raised eyebrows. I pointed at the Harry's car next to us. It was now Niall who was doing the silly faces and I laughed harder. Liam chuckled beside me. Kristoff drew faster, passing by the Range Rover.

"Aw, killjoy" I muttered pouting. Meg turned her eyes at me through the front mirror.

"Something wrong Pits?" she asked. I shook my head.

"We passed by Harry's Range Rover which was beside us awhile ago" Liam explained.

"Niall and Rayesha were making funny faces" I said grinning.

"Seriously, those two are perfect for each other" Sania said shaking her head.

"You can say that again" Elaine said giggling. The car stopped as Kristoff announced, "We're here" We all got out of the car and was now standing in front of "Saveurs Du Monde" which I presume is Meg's restaurant. Harry's Range Rover parked behind the Mercedes-Benz. Niall and Rayesha came out laughing, Harry with a smirk on his face and Taylor with a pout. I frowned at the sight of Taylor. I don't really like it when she comes with us when going out. I don't know why but I get a bad aura from her and I really detest her company. Maybe because I can see right through her and I know that she's just faking the "being friendly to us" side of her. I wasn’t listening to their conversation when Harry approached me, leaving Taylor to stand and listen to the other's conversation.

"So, did you know Meg has a restaurant here in the city?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I know everything about Meg's company in the Philippines, outside of it, that's a different story" I said shrugging.

"Who knew Meg is this rich?" he said in awe, staring at Meg's direction. I smiled.

"Oh she's rich alright. You would be amazed how high class those two are" I said referring to Elaine as well. Just then, Meg ushered us in, saying one last goodbye to Kristoff before walking in. Taylor was beside Harry again now, her arm around his.

"Good afternoon, madam. Welcome to Saveurs Du Monde, do you have a reservation?" the guy on the podium greeted us.

"Hello Charles, it's been a long time since we seen each other, how's the restaurant going?" Meg asked smirking at the guy. The guy's grey eyes sparked with recognition as he smiled.

"Ms. Meg, I didn't notice it was you." he said bowing. "My, you have grown. What brings you to New York?" he asked. He looked at us and the boys and his face turned into shocked; he stared at Taylor for awhile before turning back to Meg. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Summer vacation" I said simply. "I'm meeting my aunt and cousin, are they here yet?" she asked.

"Are you referring to Madam Arlene? Isn't she in Sacramento right now?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well yeah, but they flew here to watch One Direction in MSG" Meg said shrugging. The waiter looked at us again and shook his head, no. "I haven't seen her enter the restaurant. Are you going to use the VIP room?" he asked.

"Yes please" Meg said softly as the guy got out of the podium and started leading us into the restaurant. He led us to a spacious room with a big round table.

"We'll be bringing the menu in a short while" he said bowing and exiting the room. Meg was the first to sit as we followed her. I was now sitting beside Harry and Sania. We made small talk as we wait for the menu.

"So this meeting with your aunt and cousin, is this a business thing or," Zayn asked. Meg shook her head smiling.

"Not really, it actually involves you guys but specifically Haz" she said smirking. The door opened and Charles got in with a lady in her mid-thirties and a girl much younger than us.

"Tita Arlene," Meg said standing up. They exchange pleasantries and made their way to the table. Meg's cousin sat beside her and her aunt beside her daughter. Charles then laid the menus in front of us.

"Guys, let me introduce to you, my Tita Arlene and my cousin, Alyssa. These are my friends, Pia, Rayesha, Sania and you already know Elaine." she introduced pointing to each one of us. "And I would also like to formally introduce to you One Direction and Taylor Swift, you already know the names so I won't say it anymore" she continued shrugging. Alyssa squeaked as she stares at Harry. I only just realized now why we're meeting her aunt and cousin.

"Nice to meet you" her aunt said nodding. "My daughter is a big fan of you boys"

"Is she now?" Liam asked smiling. "Well then nice to meet you too!"

"It's always nice to meet a fan!" Niall said suddenly more cheery.

"Let's make talk later, order now" Meg suggested. We were about to open the menus when her aunt cleared her throat. We all turned to her, menus in hand. She turned to Meg with raised eyebrows.

"It's just my friends, Tita" she said simply.

"All the more reason we should do it" her aunt replied sternly. Meg sighed.

"Is something wrong?" Louis asked, his face worried.

"It's nothing, just get your phones out. All of you," she said. "And put it in the middle of the table"

"Why would we?" Taylor asked raising an eyebrow. Meg glared at her and she quickly obliged.

"No one is allowed to get his or her phone from the middle of the table during lunch. If it rings ignore it whatsoever. If anyone gets his or her phone in the middle of us eating gets to pay bill of everyone's meal today and trust me, you don't want to do that" Meg explained.

"Why's that?" Zayn asked.

"Okay, then let's choose our meals" Arlene said a bit too cheery smirking. We opened the menu and as I look over it my eyes went wide with the prizes.

"I uh," I stuttered looking up from the menu.

"350 bucks for soup?!" Rayesha asked loudly. Meg's cousin giggled as someone's phone started ringing. All of us looked at each other and ignored it.

"I told you, you don't want to pay" Meg muttered.

**

Meg's aunt said we didn't have to pay since we did play fair and not touch our phones during lunch. She excused herself as she checks on the restaurant. We were now left talking while the waiters clean the table.

"So Alyssa, love, you're awfully quiet" Harry said smiling at her. She squealed, yes squealed. I knew it. She likes Harry.

"She's a Harry girl or whatever you call it" Meg said shrugging.

"That's explains it then," Zayn said chuckling.

"But don't get it wrong, I still love you guys as well" Alyssa said instantly. They all chuckled nodding. I turned to Taylor who was frowning. She narrows her eyes at Alyssa and turned to Harry.

"Isn't it about time we go back to MSG? You have to get ready for the show" Taylor said to Harry.

"Taylor's right" Harry said nodding. I looked at him wide-eyed, why is he agreeing with her! I heard Meg clear her throat and I turned to her. She was looking over at Alyssa who has a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry, dear. But you're going to watch them tonight right?" Taylor said smirking. I glared at her. How dare she tease her like that? She is not only a fan but she is Meg's cousin! Just because she's the girlfriend doesn't mean she can start to keep him away from his fans. I was about to speak when Harry spoke up.

"How about you come with us and watch us rehearse for the show? I'm sure management won't mind one more backstage passer" Harry asked grinning. "And besides we only just started talking now, I don't want to keep fans hanging" he winked. Alyssa grinned, her eyes sparkling.

"Is it really okay?" she asked her excitement evident.

"Guys?" Harry asked turning to the other boys.

"It's totally fine, we can talk to management about it" Liam said nodding. Alyssa clapped her hands with glee. We all laughed except Taylor who has a frown on her face. I smiled smugly. Take that, Swift.

**

We were in the boys' dressing room, minus Taylor who god knows where. Meg's cousin got front row sit so she is somewhere in the sea of people outside waiting for the boys to come out. It was only a few minutes before showtime for them and Lou was doing finishing touches on Louis' hair.

"We're going to sit up front, that's okay right?" Rayesha asked smiling at the boys who were sitting on the couch.

"Why? You don't want to watch from the backstage?" Niall asked.

"Let's be real here, Nialler. It's better to watch up front than backstage" Sania said shrugging.

"She's got a point" Zayn said nodding.

"Front row then," Liam murmured. The door opened revealing Taylor talking on the phone.

"Hey love, where have you been?" Harry asked looking over at Taylor but she put up her hand.

"Yes, thank you very much. Bye" Taylor said grinning putting her phone away.

"What was that about?" Harry asked.

"I bought an apartment in London" Taylor said grinning. "I wanted to be near you, that's all" Harry smiled. Taylor kissed him on the cheeks and I froze. That's the first time I ever seen them give affection other than holding hands. I felt a quick pang of jealousy as it quickly subside and turned into confusion. Why am I getting worked up about this?

"15 minutes before showtime" the floor director said entering the room.

"I'm going to the front row now" Meg muttered passing by the floor director. We turned to Louis who she was speaking to.

"What did you say to her?" Elaine said sighing.

"Didn't say anything" Louis mumbled.

"Let's get in front as well, it's a few minutes 'till showtime for the big musicians" Sania mocked laughing. I stood up from my seat and got out of the room with Sania while Elaine and Rayesha talk with their "boys". I felt someone grab my hand and I turn around to see Harry.

"Something wrong, Haz?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No good luck for me? I'm going to sing in front of hundreds of people in Madison Square Garden, Pia. I need encouragement here!" he said pouting. I smiled at him. Really, I don't get this guy.

"You don't need luck, Haz. You have plenty of that" I said grinning as I turn my back on him still grinning and made my way in our front row seats.

**

A few surprises later, the boys are on their fourteenth song which was Little Things. I personally love this song. Harry's part was coming up and I notice his eyes flicker to my direction.

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me


He didn't remove his gaze at me and when he finishes, he winks. I instantly smile and felt all giddy inside. I froze. What is happening to me? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Something wrong Pits?" Sania asked nudging me. I turned to her and shook my head.

Nothing's wrong, everything is absolutely fine. I sighed, turning my attention back to the boys.

**

The boys were singing their second to the last song and got back at backstage with Meg's cousin who was oh so excited to see the boys again. The others watch the boys by the side while I head to the boys' dressing room, when I got there Taylor was talking on the phone.... again. She quickly hangs up and keep her phone.

"Do you have any business here?" Taylor hissed to me. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm tired and I wanted to rest a bit in the couch but I see that the room is currently occupied so I'm leaving" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, you" she said stopping me from walking out.

"What?" I asked frowning at him.

"Do you have feelings for Harry?" she asked simply. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? No, I don't have feelings for Harry, he's just my friend!' I said instantly.

"Really? Because you seem very fond of him" she said smiling.

"Think whatever you like, Taylor. I don't have feelings for him" I said monotone. She smirks and nodded.

"I see, well then, carry on with your walk out" she said shrugging. I glared at her.

"Unbelievable" I muttered as I walk out of the room. I stopped mid-way to where the others were, her question ringing in my ear. I shook my head.

I don't have feelings for Harry. He's just my friend, a very special friend I cherish. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
2 of 3 chapters :) triple updates!! Hope you're liking it :D xx, Meg.