Status: Update behind my one on BVBfanfiction

I am the Devil's Smile

Stranger in a Strange Land

look back at the F.E.A.R base. I was finally leaving one of my biggest nightmares. I took a deep breathe. Andy looks to me. “It’s going to be fine.”

I nodded to him. We kept silent, but finally, after a while, we got to the base. I saw a bunch of people cheering and calling for Andy. Some girl called for the other “saviours” (this is what she called them) to come. Andy lay Eve down. I bit my lip. This is my entire fault…this is my entire fault.

“Damn, Andy,” one of the leaders called out. “You got the chick.” I turn to see it was the Deviant who called out. “I’m Ashley Purdy by the way.”

Mystic smiled to me. “Told you we were going to find you,” he winks, “You can call me Jinxx. It’s my nickname.”

“Great job, Andy,” I look to my side, seeing Destroyer. “I’m CC; it stands for Christian Coma.”

I turn to see Mourner. He looked way too familiar. “Sarah,” he breathes out. “Do you remember me…?”

“Jacob,” was the only thing that came out of my mouth. “We were supposed to get married…”

“Woah, what?” Ashley spoke up. “This has to be a joke.”

“I go by Jake,” he smiles to me. He looks to Ashley. “F.E.A.R. makes you get married to someone. Before I married her, I ran away to you guys.”

Andy gets back up. “God dammit, she’s gone.” The other four came by us.

I stared to Andy who started getting teary eye. “I’m sorry,” I whispered out. “You shouldn’t have sent her.”

Andy puts a hand on my shoulder. My whole body went into chills as I stared right into his blue eyes. “It’s not your fault whatsoever.” I couldn’t help but smile. I can’t show the feelings that somehow were coming so fast.

Jake pushed right through. He helped set up a little burial for Eve. I leaned against Andy as Mourner pulled off her mask and necklace. Andy took it from him and held it close to his heart. I could tell she meant a lot to him. I pressed his shoulder.

After Jake was done, Mystic came over. He lean into Eve and fire came from his hands. I jumped back from Andy’s grip. I felt someone else’s hands come over my shoulder. I turn to see Jake, and I felt my anxiety lower down. “There’s something different about you guys,” I choked out. Jake looks to Andy who gives him a small nod.

Jake kept an arm around me as he walked with me. “Each one of us has a power.” Jake says as we sat down at the base. “Jinxx has a power to control the four main elements. It does come in handy a lot. Christian has super strength; it’s crazy how he can just destroy anything in site. Ashley…well Ashley doesn’t really have a power. He is more mentally creative then all of us. He can creative things most people can’t.”

I was just scared and shivering. “W-what is your power?”

“I can control emotions,” Jake kind of looks down. “I know your thoughts and feelings. It seems crazy, doesn’t it? We’re all gifted. Andy though…we don’t know still.” He looks into my eyes. “That’s why I think you are special. I always thought that; I feel like you and Andy have some sort of a connection.”

I move back form Jake for a second. “This just feels weird. You’re controlling my emotions for Andy!?”

“No!” He screams out. “I may increase them sometimes but…not a lot! Andy feels the same way; I know it.”

I shook my head and stormed off from Jake. No matter how hard Jake tried to calm me down, everything was spinning. “Hey wait!” I look to see Andy running to me. I felt the tears come down my face. The shots were finally kicking in too. Andy wiped my tears. “What’s going on?”

“I’m just terrified…” I started to cry. “This is all so confusing.”

Andy puts me in his arms. “Hey, you’re fine now. You’re safe here…” He looks into my eyes and my face. “You’re so pale.” All I remember at that point was falling into Andy’s arms.

The flashbacks of today kept coming back in my mind. This always happens with the shots. All these flashbacks of my life…The most I remember is getting the shots into my neck. There was so many…why me…I could remember the pain.

It felt as everything was moving fast. I flickered my eyes quickly. I couldn’t tell though…Was I back with F.E.A.R? Was I still with the wild ones? I woke up in a complete shock. I was still in the desert, and it was dark.

I slowly moved my body. I look into the distinct and noticed smoke in the air. Eve’s body was still burning. My whole body was in shock. I curled myself into a little ball. I felt a blanket over my shoulders. I turn to see Andy behind me.

Once I saw him, I started to break down. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body. He made me turn towards him, so at this point, I was just crying into his leather jacket. I felt him rub my back and putting his hands through my hair. He keep shushing me and rocking me back and fourth.

I started to choke out words. “I’m just scared,” I whispered to him. “I don’t know…”

“Don’t fear anymore,” he whispers. Don’t F.E.A.R anymore....

It clicked to me; I was away from them. I am no longer Sarah.

I am Starling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here's the next chapter
I hope you guys like it :)

Anyway thanks for the recommendation, Randy Orton (no joke I swear I thought I was high reading your username...), Thewantedfan123, and Sophia Rayne
And for the comment: IDGF_guys: haha aw I know this story isn't as popular as the crappy written Andley Fanfics....Oh well! But thank you! :)
Also to my 7 Subscribers!

So please I like to hear your comments and what you would like to see between the rebels and Sarah/Starling and Andy and F.E.A.R! Throw out your thoughts, tell me how bad or good this story is and then don't forget to add it to your list of story updates and rec to your friends!

Now time for me to sleep! lol