Status: Update behind my one on BVBfanfiction

I am the Devil's Smile

Beautiful, I’m a loser alive

I woke up, seeing the sun rise. The desert ground was getting hotter as the sun beamed closer to me and Andy who I turned to face. He must have moved in the middle of the night. His jacket was off, and he was shirtless with skinny jeans on. His eyes were closed and still sleeping. His arm though was wrapped around my hip.

I still couldn’t help but stare at him. He’s so gorgeous, Sarah...isn’t he? The voice that was Starling came back. I mean God…why haven’t you just fucked him yet?

Because even if you took over my body, I shouted back to my voice, I won’t be that type of girl. Besides, I won’t be shocked if he had a girl…or all the Rebels drool over him.

Just remember what Jake said, Starling. She chuckles.

I rolled my eyes to my stupid voice. So am I still not Starling?

Nope! You still have those shots in your body. God, with how much they shot us with…It may take forever for the full effect to wear off. Why not ask Andy what happened, Sarah? He should be waking soon.

That stupid voice was right. Andy started to flicker his blue eyes. He looks over to me. “You’re awake, Starling…” He pushes my hair back. I gasped at the touch a bit. He smirks. “Sorry if that shocked you.” God dammit, Starling’s voice came to my mind again. Are you not going to kiss him? He kept playing with my hair.

“Prophet,” I whispered out. “W-What happened last night?”

He frowns a bit and puts me into his arms. I felt the worst something. “You collapsed last night. The color of your face was pale, and your whole body was turning white. I noticed all the shots from F.E.A.R. They overdosed you…” I looked into his eyes. “That’s at least what Sammi told me. We tried to get some of the liquid out. You were screaming though as if you were awaking. Sammi thought you were having flashbacks to F.E.A.R…It was so… I didn’t know what to do. To be honest, Starling,” he looks into my eyes, “I felt helpless.”

I just lay on his chest while he started rubbing my back. It felt so relaxing, but I knew we were going to get up soon. I still had no words to say. What was I going to tell him? I was left speechless. “You don’t have to tell me everything yet,” he says to me. It was as if he could read my thoughts.

“Alright, lovebirds get the fuck up!” I looked up to see Ashley coming towards us. I chuckled a bit. “Let’s go! Lauren and Sammi finished up breakfast. I’m going to help style up the new girl, and then we declared war on F.E.A.R.”

Jake threw a t-shirt at Andy. Andy laughed. I got up as Andy put the black tank top on. I look over to see Jake with Ashley by his other side. “You are doing alright, Starling?” Jake said to me.

I look to Andy who got up and put an arm around me. I smiled a bit. “I think I’m doing better then I was yesterday…”

Ashley came to my side as a girl appeared by Jake. She had long brown hair and wore jeans and a white v neck. She had way too pretty brown eyes and a rocking body. “You are Starling.” She smiles over to me. “I’m Ella Cole.” I watch her grab Jake’s hand.

I gave her a shy nod. I saw a gathering area for the Rebels. I noticed all of them staring at me…I just ducked my head. I hate attention; it was worse in F.E.A.R. I was fucking William Control’s daughter. I should have got used to it. I never did. Maybe it was cause of the anxiety. I just hate attention.

Before we sat down, Andy made me face him for a second. “Hey, you gotta calm down, okay?” He started moving his hands down both of my arms. “I know you are scared. It’s not going to bad though. You will be fine and better here.” I nodded to him and gave him a small smile.

Andy led me by the others. I saw CC coming over with a girl by his side. She had short blonde hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. She wore a simple blue v neck with jean shorts that went to her knees. “I’m Lauren,” she held out her head. I shook it and gave her a smile. “I know you are Starling.”

I walk back and saw Jinxx join all of us; he was the last one to come. I sat between Andy and Ashley. “And how is our famous little rebel doing,” another girl walk by. Her hair was blonde with black at the bottom, and unlike the other girls, she had a lacey white dress on. She had a couple plates of food in her hand, and Jinxx was helping her. They handed out the plates to the guys. “I’m Sammi Doll, by the way.” She gave me a plate. “I did a diet planned out for every Rebel coming from F.E.A.R. That liquid can cause some disgusting side effect and sadly; you will have the worse part of it.”

I look down, seeing blueberry pancakes with a bit of butter on it. There was toast with some nutella on it, bacon with not too much grease on them, and a small bowl of fruit. There was also some type of shake. “I need you to eat most of it.” Sammi says, “I’m the main nurse here. Most of the girls here are nurses. I’m working with you for now.” She smiles to me. “You’re going to be fine; I can promise that.”

After I finish up a great meal from Sammi, Ashley took my hand. We walk a bit to a tent. When we walked inside, Ashley started going through some clothing. “I want something for you that scream sexy.” I started to blush, looking down at the ground. He pulled out a short white t-shirt. He helped me take off the F.E.A.R dress and threw the top on me.

It only covered my chest and show off my stomach. It had a bit of ruffles on the bottom. It was also sleeveless but held a tight collar line. It was too tight to kill me in this heat. Ashley then threw a skirt at me. It was lacey and black. It hit the top of my knees perfectly. I looked in the mirror, holding a smile. “It’s so perfect…”

It’s what I always imagine, I smiled more, hearing my Starling voice agreeing. “The thing is too,” Ashley says, “you can carry it off with that skinny body. I know you are only skinny ‘cause of F.E.A.R….” I looked back at the bruises so noticeable on my body. “Don’t worry; I’ll cover them up.” He took out make up and a brush. He started to cover up the bruises.

“So what’s your story?” I asked him as he finished up with my hips and moved to my arms. “Everyone has to have a story here.”

He chuckles, “You got that right, babe.” He kept working on the horrible scars. “Well, my parents left me in the Rebel base once I was born. Let’s just say they were taken away into F.E.A.R…I learned later on they were killed there.” I wanted to speak out, but I realized it could have been my fault. Being the F.E.A.R daughter sucks, Starling was right this time.

I took a deep breathe as Ashley started to do my make up. He sat me down on a chair and took a chair for him to sit in. “So who raised you?”

“Andy’s parents did. It’s why I and Andy are like brothers. Close your eyes.” I did and felt him rubbing something onto my eyes. I felt a soft brush going against my eyes. “It’s harsh not knowing who your parents are… It wasn’t their fault though. That’s what I have to remind myself. You can open now, but I still need to work on your eyes.”

I look into his brown eyes as he did my eyeliner. “If you don’t mind me asking—“

“You can keep asking questions seriously.” I shared a tiny laugh with him.

He finished with my eyes and moved on to my lips. “Why are you the only one without a girl? I mean…”

He smirks a bit. “My girl was captured by F.E.A.R.” I whispered a small sorry. “You don’t need to be.” He started touching my hair and gathering it up. “She was taken away, fighting off some of the shadows. It was harsh watching…I tried to scream and grab her. She pushed me off, saying I needed to stay here and watch the Rebels…” Ashley sighs, “Once the fight starts, I swear I will get her back.”

I smiled. I heard the tent open up. “Can I come in?” I turned my head, seeing it was Andy. My heart started beating faster. Kiss the boy!

Starling! I smiled to Andy coming over to me. “She looks too pretty, Ashley.”

Ashley smirks. “It’s because she is.” Andy leans down and hugs me. I wrapped my arms around him. He then let go and went over to put his one vest around me.

“I have another one I could wear.” I look in the mirror. It was completely black, had the symbol on the back, and it even said “Prophet”. “I know you are going to be something big in this group.”

An hour passed by; the group huddle and got ready. “This time,” Jake speaks out, “we declare war.” Each of the girls came over by their lovers. Andy gave me a look and motioned me to come over.

Andy put his arm around me. “Are you nervous?” I nodded my head. “Don’t be. We’re going to win and take over.”

“You really believe it?” I look up into his blue eyes. “F.E.A.R has grown stronger.”

Ashley snorts out. “Yeah right, we could beat them again.”

We entered the base. I noticed all of them on their knees, praying. We stood behind the last people on the line of prayers. I look up to see my “family” staring down. Julia took a quick gasped; that’s when everyone turned to us.

“Well then,” my father spoke out. “Sarah joined you. Is that the only one?”

Deviant chuckled, “Technically no…”

Prophet stared up to my father. He took a deep breathe and moved forward. “We will start a war. This is the last and final time we are letting you take over.”

My father laughed out. “You never won before…”

“We will this time,” I spoke out. “By the way….It’s Starling.” I noticed the Shadows coming towards us. Andy started running and tapped my shoulder. That’s when I ran for the door and back out into the deserts.

“Andy! Wait!” I noticed an F.E.A.R girl coming towards him. Andy stopped and went to talk to her. I saw Sammi; she grabs my hand. We started to run. Once we got to the base, I just went into one of the tents and lie there.

I felt like I was going to throw up. My body was screaming out in pain. “Sammi, I found her!” A young Rebel girl came towards my body. “Sammi, she looks ill.”

Sammi nods to her. “Thank you, Clover.” The young girl ran to get supplies. “Sweetheart,” she lifted my head, “keep your eyes open, please.” I couldn’t though. Darkness took over. “Dammit, Jinxx! I need help again!”

Passing out was something I was getting used to. Once I woke up, I noticed a necklace wrapped around my neck. I looked and noticed it was the same one like Eve’s. I felt weak all over again. Sammi walked by and put a wet cloth on my forehead. She sighs, “I need to bed rest you for a while…”

I wanted to cry. I just want to start this fight already and win! “How long,” Sammi whispers out a couple weeks. “Well this is going to be fun.”

She chuckles at my comment. “You have me and the girls. You’ll meet more of the Rebels.”

“God dammit, Andy!” I heard someone scream out. “Can’t you tell there is something special between you and Starling?” Jake was yelling at Andy.

I moved closer to the end of the tent. Sammi kept her arms around me. “I still like Juliet though, Jake!” My heart dropped. Sammi pulled me even closer into her arms. How come I was having all these mixed emotions about Andy….But he couldn’t feel the same? Was it all a game? Did he really wanna fuck with my heart?

I got up even though Sammi tried to stop me. The sun was setting, and tears were welling up in my eyes. I look to see all five guys staring at me. “Really, you like that girl in F.E.A.R? What a shock…”

Ashley came forward to Andy. “Juliet ratted us out, thus that is why the last time we lost. Somehow you still have feelings for her.”

I ran over to Andy and pushed him a bit. “How come you fucked with my feelings then?! Did you want something from me? Did you think I was the new Juliet?” Andy bit his lip. “No shocker…. I don’t even fit in here…”

“That’s a lie,” Christian started to speak up. I ran off from the scene. I just wanted to walk far away from this.

“Starling, please wait up.” I realized it was Andy’s voice.

I kept my head ducked down. I started to choke on my tears and broke down. I couldn’t stop running; I needed to get away. “Why should I?” I screamed out, facing Andy. He finally just grabs my shoulders. “Get off me!”

I started hearing and seeing something though. I shook my head; it has to be the shots from F.E.A.R. Starling has to forgive me. I don’t have feelings for Juliet…I can’t be anymore. I can’t ruin it with her. I am falling for her.

We both step back, and the others surround us. “Did you see my thoughts?” Andy nodded his head.

“You-you saw mine?” He murmurs out.

I nodded my head. “Is this our…?”

Jake turns to both us. “That is your shared power. You two were meant to be…”

Andy looks up to me as shocked as I am. “I’m guessing let’s just get married and call it a night.” I started walking back to my tent. I noticed Andy coming by my side. “Can you just leave me alone for now…please?” He nodded and kissed my forehead. I didn’t feel any better though.

Sammi led me to the nurse tent. I lay back down on the bed. I curled up in a ball and started to break down. “Sweetheart,” Sammi lie next to me on the bed and hugged me. She rocked me as she heard my screams. “You’ll be fine.”

“It’s all so confusing…”
♠ ♠ ♠
well here's an update. If I get more writer's stuck, I'll put up the next one.

Thanks for the comments, keep revieiwng and everything!