Here With You

We're both on this roller coaster

Chapter 1:

Danielle’s POV:

I walk out of the tour bus to fans screaming thinking that one of the boys was coming out. Once they realized it was me, the screams were hushed. And turned into whispers.

“Ew, what is she doing here?” one fan said
“Ugh. I know Cam can do so much better.” Her friend replied
“Like me!” the girl flipped her hair back.

I lift my pass up to show the security guard and walk into the venue. By now, I can navigate my way through a venue perfectly. I passed by all the different crew members and smiled as a turned a corner and headed into the boys dressing room.

“Hi beautiful!” my boyfriend said as he kissed my lips.
“Hey.” A small smile appeared on my face.
“Babe. What’s wrong?” Cameron asked
“Nothing.” I faked a smile.
“You’re lying.” His eyes locked with mine.
“Nothing. I’m just tired.” A smile crept up on my face as I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek and sat on the couch.
“I gotta go to sound check. I love you beautiful.” He kissed my forehead and left the room.

What Cameron doesn’t know won’t hurt him right? Little does Cameron know, throughout our whole relationship I’ve been lying. He has yet to see me without my clothes on. He wonders why I never wear a bikini around him. Cameron doesn’t have to know my secret, right?

I walked over to the door and looked around the hallway. I locked myself into the dressing room and grabbed the small pair of scissors in my purse. I went into the bathroom and began to undress myself. I started to hear a door creak. Or at least I thought I locked myself in.

“Aight be there in a sec man!” Michael screamed out the door. He opened the bathroom to see myself sitting there. “Danielle..” Michael’s cell phone fell out of his hand as he saw the cuts all over my body.
“Michael.. This is our little secret!”