Here With You

I just can't get enough of you

Chapter 23: I just can't get enough of you

The fans all just stood there in shock and the band stood onstage not knowing what to do. There wasn’t a reaction. Cameron started walking away then quickly walked back to the microphone.

“And yeah I hope you all recorded that and are going to put it on youtube.” Cameron yelled into the mic and walked away

Cameron grabbed my hand and we walked back onto the bus.

“You’re crazy.” I laughed as we sat down in bed.
“I’m so sick and tired of it. If they were actually fans they would be respectful.” He groaned
“Yeah I agree.” I laid down and kissed his forehead.

We decided it was best to just nap until stage time.

*4 DAYS LATER*

Today was the day I had been waiting my entire life for. Today was my wedding day. I was marrying the man that I love more than anything. Even though we live in such close quarters, Cameron decided because it was bad luck to see me before the wedding, he slept in a bunk and I slept in our big bed. I woke up and decided to go on tumblr to check up on the boys.

I typed in the name that I’ve become ever so familiar with. Cameron Quiseng.

The only thing coming up was the video of Cameron flipping out on everyone the other day. I scrolled a little more to see a picture of Cameron and I that I posted on my instagram. I didn’t think any fans had access to that picture. I kept scrolling but I decided this was stupid. This was just going to make me depressed. It was my wedding day what the hell am I doing?

Cameron texted me that he left the bus to go explore the city and get ready for the wedding. Zach, Brent & Dillon went to be with Cameron. Michael stayed back to help me get ready.

Our wedding was set for 2 o clock in the afternoon, and it was currently 11:00.

I laid in bed and looked up to see Michael standing there.

“Ready for your wedding?” He had the biggest smile on his face.
“Of course!” I laughed

Michael grabbed my makeup bag and set it next to me. Ever since the Summer Of Love tour, when he found out about my cutting we’ve gotten so much closer. I now told him everything. I couldn’t think of anyone more perfect to get ready for my wedding with. He handed me makeup that I needed, and we just talked.

A couple hours went by of doing my hair and makeup. And now was the time for me to put my dress on. Michael helped zip me in and adjust the dress over my belly. I was 5 months pregnant and getting married.

“You look so beautiful Danielle. I’m so happy for you guys. I love you so much.” Michael kissed me on the forehead and took a look at me.

It was now 1:15. The bus driver drove over to the courthouse and Michael and I arrived at about 1:45.

We walked into the courthouse to see my handsome soon to be husband standing there waiting for me.