Here With You

And baby it's cause of you

Chapter 28: And baby it’s cause of you

*2 MONTHS LATER*

I was now 8 1/2 months pregnant. Tour has been over for 1 month now. Everyday for the rest of the tour I slept, and laid in bed until show time. I went and watched the boys for a little while and then came back in bed and slept. Now that tour was over, Cameron and I did a lot of online shopping for the baby. The boys visited at least 3 times a week just to check up on me and see how everything was going. Cameron painted the baby’s room in our apartment a beautiful coral pink color. The baby’s room was coming along so nicely. And we were just so ecstatic at this point.

I laid on the couch watching One Tree Hill, like I’ve spent most of this bed rest doing, and heard a knock at the door. As I attempted to get up, Cameron ran to the door and answered it. It was Zach, Michael, Brent & Dillon. Visiting us like they always do.

“MICHAEL MARTINEZ IS HAWT BITCHES.” Michael yelled running in.
“Oh my goodness.” I laughed

The guys all hugged & kissed me. We sat around together watching One Tree Hill. When I first started watching the show during the pregnancy, the guys all made fun of me. But eventually they grew to love it and enjoyed watching it with me.

“GUYS. I miss tour!” I yelled
“You’re due in 2 weeks clearly you are in no condition to tour!” Dillon laughed

The guys all laughed and made fun of me, jokingly of course. We were watching the show when suddenly I felt like I peed myself. I stood up and it was definitely not pee.

“Uhm guys. I might be going crazy, but I think my water just broke.” I smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
HI MY LOVELY READERS. The story is almost over! 2 more chapters after this. Butttttt. I have a sequel in the works :) hope you enjoy this chapter!