Here With You

Bend over backwards I’ll be there

Chapter 6: Bend over backwards I’ll be there

Danielle’s POV:

“What’s what?” I asked, pretending like I had no idea.
“Danielle Jenner. You know what I’m talking about. The cuts on your legs. How long has this been going on?” Cameron screamed
“Uhm.. Well.. You see..”
“Danielle. What the fuck. Like you kept this shit from me?! Are you kidding me?!” Cameron yelled and left the room.

I fell to the ground in sobs and sat there for five minutes.

“Babe. Babe. Oh my god. I am so sorry. I’m just.. No forget everything that just happened five minutes ago. I will always love and support you. I’m here to listen. You can trust me baby. I love you so much come here.” He kissed my forehead.

Cameron lifted me up and brought me into our bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead again.

“You know you can trust me right?” He asked
“Of course. I was just scared.” Cameron wiped the tear on my face.
“Now tell me everything.”

I told him the truth. I started from when I was 16 years old and bullied in high school. I told him how I was made fun of and taunted for my looks. Everyone thought I was too pretty. So I tried to make myself ugly. That went on for a couple years. I had stopped self harming once I met him on my 19th birthday. Then once the fans found out about me, and made fun of me all the time, that was when it started again. Cameron sat there and listened so intently. We shed many tears together. He held my hand the entire time.

“Dani. Nothing you just said changes my opinion about you. I love you more now than I ever have before. We’re going to get you help. You want to be healthy and better for our baby right?” He asked as he squeezed my hand.
“Of course.” I smiled
“Wait, does anyone else know?” he asked
“Uh yeah.. One person.” I said
“And that is?” he questioned
“Uhm, well.. Michael.” I replied.