Here With You

This is life as we know it

Chapter 7: This is life as we know it

Danielle’s POV:

“Wait.. Michael.. Like Martinez? My best friend?” Cameron’s face dropped.
“Yeppp. I’m so sorry Cam. I wanted to tell you. I just.. I don’t know I couldn’t.” Another tear fell down my face. Cameron wiped it off.
“How did he find out?” He questioned
“He saw me cutting on tour.” I replied.
“Please promise me that you’re never going to do this ever again okay? I can’t lose you. And I can’t lose our baby. Danielle.. This is just. Dani. I just I love you. Please baby you can’t do this again. You can’t. Promise me.” He fell to the floor crying.
“I promise.” I held my finger out.

We made sweet love after that for about 10 minutes. This was the first time I ever let him see me fully unclothed. Then we laid in bed for the rest of the day. And it was perfect

*1 MONTH LATER*

I honestly don’t even remember the last time I cut. Cameron’s made me stop. I’ve started to see a therapist & psychiatrist. They don’t want me on too hardcore of medication because of the baby. Speaking of the baby! I am now 2 months pregnant and we told our families 1 week ago. We decided that we’re going to tell the guys in the band today. So we’ll see how this goes.

About an hour later, Stefanie, Michael, Zach, Brent, & Dillon arrived at our apartment. It was supposed to be a band meeting, but we were also going to announce that we’re pregnant.

“SUPP BITCHES?!” Michael yelled as he entered our apartment

We all hugged and sat down for the meeting.

“Okay! So we’ve been planning the tour and the planning is going really well. We’re going to be finalizing the dates in the next couple days.” Stefanie cheerfully yelled
“Wait hold up. I need to say something.” I interrupted Stefanie.
“Well is it important?” She asked
“Kinda yeah. So Cameron and I are pregnant! And I can’t wait for tour wooo!” I yelled

Everyone just stared at us for a couple minutes. Finally the boys got up and hugged us. Congratulating us. Stefanie just sat there.

“But.. Tour.” She mumbled