Status: so hi guys

But, Dad...

Detention

My arm hurts from having to write for so long. I ended up with detention instead of stupid Leo, but whatever. He deserves a black eye.

I will not be impulsive and I will not swear. I will not be impulsive and I will not swear (openly).

Over and over and over again, white chalk against green chalkboard.

Leo should be doing this. He swore, too.

Thinking about it makes me angry all over again.

I will not be impulsive and I will not swear. Leo Chaddesley should keep his big fat mouth shut. I will not be impulsive unless Leo Chaddesley doesn’t keep his big fat mouth shut. I will not be impulsive and I will not let anyone call me a faggot ever again. I will not be impulsive and Leo deserves a black eye. I will not be impul

“You’re straying from the original sentence,” Headmistress McGonagall smirks, and with a wave of her wand, all my work is erased.

I huff. “Isn’t this a bit extreme?”

“You’d be done by now if you did your detention correctly, Malfoy.”

“Leo started it,” I mutter, picking up a new piece of chalk and reaching up towards the top of the blackboard. Then I gasp, realization hitting me in the face. “I’m gonna be late for the match!”

“Hm. Maybe you should’ve thought of that.”

“But- but- I’m the Seeker! I have to play!” I’m on the brink of a childish tantrum when I notice the smirk on her face. “Bloody ‘ell, Headmistress,” I laugh, my heart beating normally again. I run out of the room. “I’ll finish after the match!”

I swear I heard her say, “No you won’t.”

“Where have you been?!”

The team shouts at me for being late as I quickly get into uniform.

The crowd chants as we walk onto the field. After playing all of last year, I’m still not over the feeling of being one of the few on the team.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but important