Status: so hi guys

But, Dad...

I Show Not Your Face, But Your Heart's Desire.

ALBUS’S p.o.v.- I show not your face but your heart's desire.

The Mirror of Erised just makes my stomach sink, the realization that happiness is out of reach. That my heart’s desire is unrealistic, that it will never happen. I close my eyes for a moment, then open them again just to see the same thing again.

There’s a wand in one hand, small sparks shooting from it, an easy smile on my face and a gorgeous blond on my other arm. His hair is slicked back, and his silver eyes are light and as beautiful as always.

If I wasn’t a stupid Squib, this might be possible, but it’s not because I am.

“You okay, Al?” the real Scorpius whispers. Meanwhile, Mirror-Scor continues to smile.

“I-” My words catch in my throat, and I turn away, unable to look any longer.

We stand in silence for a while, and suddenly his fingers work their way into mine, intertwining our hands. “What do you see?” he whispers.

“Something impossible,” I answer hoarsely.

I can feel his gaze on me, and suddenly he tugs me back in front of the mirror. He’s smaller than me, sure, but he’s got one hell of a grip. “Look in the mirror,” he commands softly.

Shaking my head, I try to pull away, but he holds me in place.

“You wanna know what I see?” he practically snarls. Before I have the chance to answer, he’s pulling me even closer, wrapping my arms around his slender waist. My heart slams against my chest as his fingers trace my wrists, and at last he turns to stare up at me.

“Scor?” I whisper, and suddenly our foreheads are pressed together and we’re sharing oxygen and my thoughts are racing a thousand miles per hour. “Scor, I-”

“Y’know, you talk a lot less in the mirror,” he smirks, pale, spidery hands gripping onto my collar.

My eyes slip closed and my hands cradle the back of his neck as I bring him closer, pressing my lips to his.

Everything clicks into place, and I finally relax, after six years of being tense.
♠ ♠ ♠
to the 60 readers, 16 subscribers, 75 comments (half of which are my replies to comments), and 4 recs
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THIS C:
ily
i better get flooded with your love, aLL OF YOU
ALL OF YOU