Status: Updated when can and also on Deviant Art

How to Cover a Book

Chapter 5

Warning: Bandslash, homosexual love, strong language.

Syn’s POV
Fuck he ran out!! NOO! I looked up at Matt with frustration. “I didn’t do anything…” Err.. you could hear the lie in my voice.

“LIAR! DID YOU NEED TO SCARE THE FREAKIN’ SHIT OUT OF HIM?? HMM?!” I saw the anger boil up in his eyes.

“IT WAS NOTHING OKAY?? GOD. WHY DO YOU CARE?” I screamed back at him.
“BEACAUSE ! I DON’T WANT ANOTHER CALL FROM ANOTHER FUCKING EDITOR TELLING ME THAT SYNYSTER GATES ARE A COMPLEATE JACKASS, AND MAKE FUN OF MY BEST FRIEND, AND APART FROM THAT: YOU DIDN’T NEED TO FREAK HIM OUT!! He looked like a nice guy..” He’s voice went down to normal sound level at the last sentence.

“Matt..” I looked up at him, pleading. “I think I’m gay..”
“ I know.” He said simply.

Just like we talked about the weather or something.

“Matt..” I bit my lip. “I think I liked him.”

“I know. I figured out..It’s written all over your face.”

“So..gonna tell me what you did to make him shit his pants?”

“I kissed him..”

“ah. Welll, I guess we gonna have to do another gig soon… Then maybe he shows up.”

“Would you do that for me? He stuck his tongue into my ear..” I smirked.

“Way to much information” He said rubbing his neck in slightly embarrassment.

“I would, Bri. But first we are gonna do a gig somewhere else. I haven’t talked with the manager yet, but I will set it up soon.”

Awesome.. I got to wait even longer to see him again.. But you never know. Maybe he will come back..

Authors note: We will now leave the two rock stars for a while, to see what Jimmy has to deal with when he gets a visit from a mysterious man.

Third person POV
Meanwhile a sharped dressed man entered Jimmy’s office. He sat a suitcase down, harsh, at his desk.

“I’m here to get Toxic Sinners’s part of the money, Mr. Sullivan.”

“But.. Their leadsinger was here for ten minutes ago-” Jimmy said confused.

“hah! That was just the band’s money. When have other people to pay to, Mr. Sullivan. Like me for instance..
“You owe me 31 6068 dollars. Oh, that’s all you got left? So sorry, business ya know.” He says, take the money and walks out.

*Time lapse*

Syn’s POV

“We’re broke Jay!! We’re totally broke.” I heard one of the bar owners cry inside his office. I had decided to get out of my room and actually don’t be so asocial.
I heard his boyfriend try to calm him down. “Shhh.. Jam, we are gonna be okay, I know we will be fine, we just need another great show, that’s all.”

“THEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHOW THAT PAYED ALL THE TAXES FOR REST OF THE YEAR!!” He cried hopelessly.

“THEY TOOK ALL OUR FREAKIN’ MONEY!!”

Before I could walk into the office to ask what this was about, I was lifted up and laid over a strong shoulder, my head facing his back. “Come on Syn, we are leaving now.” Matt chuckled. “But.. BUT!!” I cried. “I know, Bri, but JUST this gig and we’ll be back here!”

Jippi.. Back to the same old song.. and I was right. “One gig” turned out to be a tour, I got more and more moody and began to drink again. Pissing Matt and the rest of the band off.
♠ ♠ ♠
getting interessting.. who is the mysterious man ???