Status: Welcome to the Other Side of my Mind

I'm Tired of Begging for the Things That I Want

I Guess I'm Never Comfortable

The bell had already rung, but Vic didn't care. He wasn't sure why he even came to school today; he could've just skipped. He wandered around the school until he realized he didn't even know where he was going. He heard a teacher's high heels coming down the hall, so he quickly ran into one of the bathrooms. He closed the door and turned around to find Kellin fucking some guy right against the bathroom wall. They didn't notice Vic, and continued doing their thing. Vic bit his lip and quickly hid in one of the stalls. He heard the teacher's footsteps pass the bathroom and wondered how she didn't hear the moaning. Vic sat on the toilet seat and waited for Kellin and that guy to leave so he could escape. Their moaning got louder, and Vic became a little curious. He peeked through the opening of the stall and looked at Kellin. His hair was a mess and his mouth was wide open in pleasure. Kellin threw his head back as he climaxed, and fuck, that was the hottest thing Vic had ever seen. He bit his lip and palmed at his erection slightly; he couldn't help the small moan that passed through his lips. Kellin pulled up his pants and boxers and looked at the kid he had just fucked. The guy was walking toward him, trying to kiss him. Kellin shook his head.

"Pay up, then go to class," Kellin said, holding his hand out.

The guy pulled out his wallet and gave Kellin thirty dollars. Kellin took it and shoved it into his undone pants. The guy looked at Kellin as if he were begging, but Kellin shook his head.

"Go to class."

Kellin pulled out a cigarette and shooed the kid away. He smoked slowly, taking his time with each drag. Vic just wished he would hurry up and leave. But Kellin didn't look like he would be leaving anytime soon. He sat on top of the sink counter and blew smoke into the air. Vic sighed and knew he had no choice but to just leave with Kellin in there. He opened up the stall and walked out. Kellin didn't even look at him.

"I knew you were in here," he said, blowing out more smoke.

Vic's face turned bright red. Kellin knew he had been watching that whole time? Vic stood there and stared at Kellin, not knowing what to say. Kellin just smirked and stood up. He flicked his cigarette into the sink and slammed Vic against the wall. Kellin's hand cupped Vic's erection, causing a moan from the Hispanic boy's mouth.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Kellin asked, his breath hot on Vic's neck. "You liked watching me fuck that guy senseless. I heard you moan. You want me to fuck you like that, don't you?"

Vic nodded breathlessly and Kellin smirked. Kellin kissed Vic's lips violently, rubbing the other boy's erection. Vic moaned, and just as he was about to let Kellin take him, the bell rang and he heard a familiar voice call into the bathroom.

"Vic? Are you in there?" Shaylah called from outside the bathroom.

"Y-Yeah," he called back, keeping his eyes locked with Kellin's. He felt hands slide into his back pockets and squeeze his ass. He bit his lip and held back a moan.

"Come on, you're gonna be late for the next class," she called.

Vic sighed when Kellin pulled away from him.

"Maybe next time," Kellin said with a smirk. He walked out, leaving Vic alone with a raging boner.

"Maybe next time," Vic repeated, and walked out to meet Shaylah.

It was going to be a long day.

***

Vic laid down on his bed. He wasn't gay... Was he? He had no idea; he needed help. He pulled out his phone and called Jaime. Maybe he could help.

"Hello?"

"Jaime," Vic said quickly. "Come to my house, okay? Don't ask questions, we just need to talk, okay? Please hurry."

"Calm down, calm down," Jaime said. "I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thanks, man. See you soon." Vic hung up and paced in his room.

This was going to be a really awkward talk.

***

"So you're gay?" Jaime asked, obviously not understanding this at all.

"I don't know! Maybe! But I'm dating Shaylah, so I can't be gay!" Vic sighed.

"So you're bisexual then," Jaime said after a pause.

"I don't know! I don't think I even like girls anymore!"

"You know, of all people you were the last person I thought would have a gay crisis. I guess I was wrong, but hey, I'm still your friend dude. Even if you're gay, bi, or whatever." Jaime said, stretching out across Vic's bed.

Vic sighed. "Thanks, Jaime." He ruffled his friend's fluffy hair and smiled.

***

Later that night after Jaime had left, Vic was alone in his room. He was searching his pockets for his phone, when he came across a slip of paper in his back pocket. In fairly neat handwriting a phone number was written. Right next to it, it said "Kellin!" with a creepy winky face beside it.

Maybe he was gay. For Kellin, at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID! ESPECIALLY THE PART WHERE JAIME CAME IN TO HELP VIC WITH HIS GAY CRISIS. :D

Feel free to message or friend request me!
Comments are appreciated!
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3