Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Pilot

Stefan’s Point of View-
“Hello brother.” Those words sent a chill down my spine. “When did you get here?” I asked in defiance. I tried not to choke on my words. “Well I couldn’t miss your first day of school-“ He cut himself off with a mocking smile.

Damon then began to walk around. Then spoke. “Your hairs different I like it.” I sighed internally. Trust him to change the subject. “It’s been fifteen years Damon.” I was trying to make him see reason, but I knew Damon and he wasn’t exactly reasonable. “Thank god,” And he just completely ignored me. “I couldn’t take another day of the nineties, that horrible grunge look, did not suite you. Remember Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.” He said in a tsk tone. I was getting annoyed. “What are you doing here?!” I cut in and asked louder then I intended to. Before something else could be said another, and even more threatening, presence. “Why do you assume he’s alone?” I British voice asked. As if things couldn’t have gotten any worse, Alexandra Siren, Damon’s best friend and older vampire had to show up as well. She had been Damon’s friend since she met him. Since we were both human. Alex had black short spiky hair that was wild, pale skin, dark green eyes that were piercing, and she was all around 4ft 11inches. To deny that she was hot was pretty much a sin. I wasn’t attracted to her, but she was very pretty.

She was wearing the normal her and Damon. Black leather jacket with a black tank-top under it, along with purple and black acid wash skinny jeans, and black combat boots. She was had a daylight ring on her right pointer finger. Alex also had a black skull platinum ring on a silver painted chain. It was the necklace Damon gave her.

“Alexandra.” I had to grit out. I knew she hated her full name. “Aw, come one, it’s Alex,” The way she said it was in a “if you call me that again i’ll kick your ass” kinda tone. It was more of a hiss really. “since we’re practically family.” She smiled in a not so comforting way. “We missed are little brother.” Damon told me. Ha. I thought with a laugh. Yeah right like i’ll ever believe that in this lifetime. “You guys hate small towns; their boring.” Alex began to move around. “There’s nothing for you to do.”

“We’ve been keeping ourselves busy.” Was her response, and her smirk was as clear as her crisp English accent.

“You know you left that girl alive tonight, that’s very clumsy of you.” I was hoping to make her worry but knowing her she wouldn’t be, really. But she just shook her head with a prominent smirk and pointed to Damon. “Ah, that would be a problem-“ “For you.” Alex pointed out. “Why is that now?” I questioned firmly. I questioned firmly. I wanted answers, and I wanted them now. Damon was now on one side of the room leaning against a table and Alex was leaning casually against the door to my small balcony with her arms crossed. They both shared a look. That’s when I started to get nervous. “We could ask you the same question-“ “However i’m fairly certain your answer could be summed up into one little word-“ “Elena.” Damon finished.

They would often do this, finish each other’s sentences or say the same thing at the same time. A smirk played on both their lips. They’ve been best friends for over 150 years. They were connected in a way I didn’t understand. But in a way they both kept each other sane. “She took my breath away, Elena-“ “She’s a dead ringer for Katherine.” She said giving me a pointed look.

“Is it working Stefan?” Damon asked. “Being around her, in her world.” I didn’t respond. “Does it make you feel alive?” He questioned. “She’s not Katherine-“ “Well let’s hope not,” Alex said cutting me off. “we all know how that ended.” She was using the same mocking one as Damon. I was trying me best to keep my anger under control. “Tell us something,” He started. “when's the last time you had something stronger that a squirrel?” Their deliberately trying to rile me up. And I hated to admit it but it was working. But I couldn’t let them know that. “I know what you’re doing guys and it’s not going to work.” I had to stand my ground. “Come on don’t you crave a little?” She cooed with a taunting smile. She had walked forward. Damon had shoved me a bit. “Stop it.” I said more forcefully. But it didn’t deter them. “Come on let’s do it, together.” He was using the same taunting voice Alex was using. I could almost feel myself reaching its boiling point. “I saw a couple of girl’s out there-“ “Or let’s just cut to the chase, let’s just go straight for Elena.”

“Stop it.” I shoved Damon just a bit. “Imagine what her blood tastes like-“ “I can.” That had done it. My face was fully changed. “I SAID STOP!” I roared as I lunged towards Damon. I crashed into him and we both went through a window. But as I hit the ground I noticed he was no longer under me. So I started to get up. “I was impressed, I give it six on style but I was pleasantly surprised.”

“Very good with the whole face aarrgggaarrgg thing.”

“That was good.” They both spoke from my right. They were leaning side by side against a hedge. “Yeah, it’s all fun and games Damon, Alex, but wherever you go people die.” As I informed them of this they both smirked. “That’s a given.” Damon replied. “Duh.” Alex said using the same tone. “Not here,” I told them firmly. “I won’t allow it.” But they both just looked at each other and smirked. Alex had to look up slightly. Damon was 5ft 11 ½ inches. Alex got a vicious smirk on her face. “We take that as an invitation.” She declared in defiance. Why of all the things did I have to say that? Of course they would take it as an invitation. “Guys please, after all these years can’t we just give it a rest?” I asked almost pleading. Damon shook his head. “We promised you an eternity of misery, so we’re just keeping our word.” Alex nodded to agree. “Stay away from Elena!” I yelled forcefully once again. But I was ignored.

“Where’s your ring?” Alex asked immediately distracting me. I hadn’t noticed my ring was even gone. She had asked in a soft but menacing tone. “Ooohhhh, yeah, suns coming up in a couple of hours-“ Damon taunted. “And poof, ashes to ashes.” I began to panic a bit.

But Damon just shook his head and laughed. He fished in his pocket for a second. “Relax its right here.” He said handing it to me. I was hesitant but I took it anyway, slipping it onto my finger. I looked up only to see Damon. But not Alex. A hand suddenly gripped my throat and pushed my back into a tree. I looked up again only to see Alex’s completely changed face. Then she threw me, sending me crashing into a fence. They were both over there in a slash and standing over me. “You should know better than to think you’re stronger than us-“ “You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people, little boy.”

“And I wouldn’t try that again.” Damon warned. “Unless you have a death wish.” They both threatened me. But between the two of them I was honestly more scared of Alex. She was a great deal older than us in vampire years. Although physically she was twenty-one, like Damon was. There was starting to be some movement around the house.

“I think we woke Zac up.” Damon told Alex who just shrugged. “Sorry Zac!” She yelled. Damon now turned to Alex and they started to walk away. And I ended up catching some of their conversation. “You up for some American football?” Alex asked as they walked. “I’m always up for some football.” And with that he put an arm around her shoulders and they were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I sadly do not own anything except Alex, not even the deliciously hot Damon and Tyler.

Ok my first chapter, how'd ya like it? R&R :)

And this is what Alex was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_pilot/set?id=27839951&lid=785929