Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Founder's Day

Alex's Point of View-
Waking up this morning with an arm around me was nice. I woke in daze sorta of. I genteelly got out of Tyler's hold and put on my bra and underwear. I bit my lip smiling and slipped into the kitchen decided to make breakfast. About 20 minutes later Tyler started to move around. But I continued to cook. After I set down the pan two arms slipped around my waist. I smiled.

"Morning Ty." I told him as I continued to cook. "Morning Alex." He replied. "I made breakfast." I stated obviously. "I can see that." He noted. "You want me to help?" I was briefly shocked. "Nope I got it," I told him. "and is Tyler Lockwood being nice." I teased. "Shh-" He told me. "Don't tell anyone."

I laughed and told him to go sit down. After I set down breakfast and we finished eating, I asked him. "Hey aren't you in the Founder's Day parade?" He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"What time do you have to be there?" I eyed the clock. "Around 11am, why?" I pointed at the clock. "Uh babe, look what time it is."

He looked at the clock. Eyes wide, he jumped up. He ran back into the bedroom to get dressed.

"Hey, i'll see you there, right?" I nodded. "Hell yah. See you at noon Ty."

He kissed my goodbye and left. I continued to bite my lip smiling. I sighed and giggled today was gonna be fun. But I also couldn't shake this feeling that something was going to go wrong.

Elena's Point of View-
I was putting on my founder's day dress with the help of Jenna. My kept wandering to Alex and how she looked last night.

"Ok this dress hurts." I told her as I stared at myself in the mirror. "Suck it in baby." Jenna smiled. Her words brought a slight smile to my face.

Damon's Point of View-
"Look at you all retro." I said to Stefan as I walked up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked me with an annoyed edge to his tone. "Why wouldn't I be here?" I asked. "Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel's gone, and it's Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steel your girl." I said with a wink. "Don't start with me Damon." He told me with a frown. "Oh you started it Stefan with that whole "I'm insecure to leave Elena alone" speech. I'm enjoying that." I really did. "As long as you heard it." He said. I gave a grin. "Wait? Huh? What?" Stefan rolled his eyes. "Uh huh." Stefan said. "You have no sense of humor Stefan." I said to him- sour pus. "Actually I just don't have a Damon and Alex sense of humor." I looked at him. "Damon and Alex humor?" Note to self tell Alex about that. "Hey, look I get it I'm the better, hotter, experienced choice and your scared now that Katherine is out of the picture, I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena." He didn't look happy. "But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine." She wasn't. "You're right. She's not."

As he said that someone caught my eye. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw it was Elena. She looked gorgeous in that dress. Stefan turned around and he finally saw Elena. She was looking around. She finally caught us staring. She smiled and curtsied. The way she looked reminded me of Katherine.

Jeremy's Point of View-
I was almost done getting dressed in my Founder's Day outfit. I turned around to see Anna. I smiled.

"Anna."

I walked over there and she began buttoning my shirt.

"Look at you." She told me. "I know it's stupid, huh?" I asked. "That I'm part of the parade." She shrugged. "But how are you?" I asked her, concern in my eyes. "I've been worried. I feel awful." I told her. "Why?" She asked me. "You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did." I looked at her. "Are you sure it was him?" Anna looked at me with intense eyes. "Who else would have done it?"

Alex's Point of View-
When I finally got dressed Button up black and grey corset and black leather cropped jeans. I repainted my black nails and also put on some black lipstick. I put on my combat boots and grabbed my pack of smokes and my car keys. I lit one as I drove. When I got there I found Elena and Stefan. She looked stressed.

"John?" Elena questioned. "Is that even possible?" Stefan tried to sooth her. "Well he did date Isobel as a teenager," Oh he's telling her who her daddy is. "and he brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Yep. "My whole live i've never known this man…" She trailed off. "I'm sorry." Stefan said. "I just I wanted to let you know before Damon or Alex told you in some typically inappropriate way." It's true. " No, no. I'm happy that you told me. I just… I really hope that it's not true."

I didn't listen anymore after that. I wondered around until I found Tyler. And hot damn he looked sexy in a uniform.

"Well, well, well. It seems a lost little solider is trying to find its way." I toyed. Tyler turned around to see me smirking and he quickly kissed me. "Hey Alex."

Then I spotted Bonnie, Caroline, and Matt.

"Hey I wanna say hi to Bonnie and Caroline, come on." I tugged. He looked a bit unsure. "Um, I don't think-" "Come on, please Ty?" I said cutting him off, giving him a puppy dog pout. He sighed.

"Alright." I gave a grin. "Good, now come on."

I dragged him over to where Bonnie was taking Matt and Caroline's pictures.

"Hey Bonnie, hey C." greeted. "Hey Alex." They told me in unison. I nodded. "Hey Alex." Matt said a second later. "Hi Matt." I told him. "I heard about your arm, freak accidents happen I guess." He shrugged with his one good arm. "Yeah they do, I guess."

When they finished taking pictures Caroline said. "I want with Bonnie and Alex."

I was about to start complaining but Caroline stopped me before I even got started. I just laughed and went over next to Caroline on her right.

"Here I'll take it." Tyler said and Bonnie handed him the camera.

"I'll be on the float." Matt said not looking at Tyler.

As Matt walked away I was a bit confused. I knew they were fighting but I didn't know what they were fight about.

"I said I was sorry." Tyler said to Caroline. "You-"

But she stopped when she saw me. Whatever it was, they didn't want me to know about it.

"You're going to have to do a lot better than sorry, and not just to Matt."

The parade finally started and I had found Bonnie. I decided to stand next to her.

"And now for a little local history." Mrs. Lockwood said. "Mr. Saltzman's students decided to recreate the battle of Willow Creek."

I wolf whistled when I saw Tyler and smirked. He winked at me and I bit my lip flirtatiously.

"And please welcome are stunning Miss Mystic Falls court," Elena and Stefan, and Caroline and Matt, "and there handsome escorts. This is Caroline Fords," She pointed out. "Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?"

Everyone clapped and cheered. When Elena was waving to Bonnie, Damon suddenly appeared and waved to her. Stefan got this look on his face and I couldn't help but laugh. Damon finally turned around to see me and my granddaughter.

"What do you want?" Bonnie asked roughly. "Hey D." I greeted. "Just watching the parade. Hey Alex." He nodded.

Bonnie started to walk away, with me in suit. Damon followed.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Away from you." She snapped. "I wanna say something to you." He told her, oh this is gonna be good. "Just leave me alone." She repeated. "Thank you."

When he said those words I literally could feel my jaw drop. I wondered if I had even heard right.

"The device that Emily could have killed me, could have killed us." He motioned to me and him. "I don't take what you did lightly. So, thank you." He told her. Bonnie shook her head. "I did it for Elena." We know. "I know that but I'm still very grateful." I sighed. "As well as I, thank you." I needed to say that. "And I owe you." Damon told her.

There was a silence for a moment.

"Enjoy the parade."

And without another word he walked away.

Damon's Point of View-
"I like you better like this." I said to Elena as she entered the grill. "Period look…" I trailed off. "Didn't suit you." She looked at me. "Is that and insult?" She asked. I shook my head. "Actually Elena, it is a complement." I told her. "Of the highest order."

She sighed slightly.

"Look I know Stefan is worried about our whole friendship." Oh this should be good. "Did he mention something to you to?" I asked her. "No, he didn't." She shook her head. "Did he mention something to you?" I did the same. "No, not anything worth repeating." Not anything worth repeating. "So I think you should stop with the flirty little comments, and that eye thing that you do." I almost laughed. "What eye thing?"

I got this smirk.

"Don't make me regret being your friend. Ok?"

After that she just walked away.

Alex's Point of View-
I was sitting on a bench peacefully when Stefan came and sat next to me. My eyes were still closed and a cigarette in my mouth.

"What do you want Stefan?" I asked. "Oh nothing I just wanted to talk." Talk, yeah right. "Bull shit," I told him. "you want something love and you just need to come out and say it."

"I wanted to know why you left." Stefan asked. "Left?" I questioned. "You know what I mean." I did. "I wanna know why you moved out of the boarding house."

"Stefan… That is none of your business." I told him, opening my eyes. "But it is; you're my sister." I could laugh. "And I'm concerned."

I smirked at this.

"Well I'm gonna tell you something you might want to be a bit more concerned about." He just looked at me. "I'm gonna help Damon get Elena."

After that I stood up simply and left. Leaving a stunned Stefan.

Mystic Falls, 1864
Damon had just found me in the woods. I was crying and I looked like a lost child. When Damon found me I clung to him like a child wanting to be protected. He whispered comforting words into me ear. They were making me feel calmer. But I was still on alert. Damon was alive but I didn't pay that much attention to my other surroundings. I was happy he was alive… But a part of me hated it. The only reason he was alive is because he vampire blood in his system. As much as I loved my boys I didn't want them to become like me.

Damon's Point of View- Present
"Good cop, bad cop. I like it." I told him. "What are you doing?" Stefan asked roughly. "He's a punk." I told him. "Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business." He told me. "So stay out of it." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, there's only one do-gooder hero roll." I put up my hands. "Ah, I'm sorry, my bad." Stefan just looked at me. "Get over yourself." He told me. "We both know you're not doing this for the right reasons." He knew nothing. "See there you go with that whole little jealousy act again. I just don't understand, what are the right reasons Stefan?" I was intrigued. "Enlighten me." I said sarcastically. "See Damon it's only real when it comes from your desire to do the right thing, for nothing in return." I rolled my eyes. "Alright." "And I know that is an entirely foreign concept to you." Stefan said. "I completely understand that and you wouldn't get it."

John's Point of View-
"You wanna use our town as bait!?" An outraged sheriff yelled at me and the mayor. "It's too dangerous. It's insane." She went off. "We've gone over the plans with you deputies and there all on board." The mayor told her calmly. "You've gone behind me!" She screamed. "Yeah we had to; because we knew this was how you were gonna react." And she reacted just like I thought she would. "Are Children are here."

I finally stepped in.

"Liz, we need to do this." I told her. "We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council." She just looked at me. "Are founding fathers created the secret council for just this purpose."

She stayed silent.

"I'm the sheriff and it's my call and I say no."

Alex's Point of View-
I was with Damon when Anna appeared.

"Your still around?" Damon asked a bit meanly. "Damon, don't be mean." I scolded. "Hi Anna."

She didn't respond but she just looked around and grabbed Damon and mine's hand. She pulled us aside.

"There's something you need to know." She told us. "The vampire's from the tomb are planning an attack tonight." We just looked at her. "How-" "Do-" "You-" "Know-" "This?" We questioned. "I went to them." Anna explained. "They think i'm with them but i'm not." Deception, nice. "They want the founding families dead." Our eyes went wide with shock.

"When is this supposed to happen?" I asked in a worried tone. "When the fireworks start."

Another silence.

"John Gilbert wants to use the invention on them." Damon told her. "Wait but that means you guys can't be here." Anna said. I shook my head. "It doesn't work, it's been deactivated by my descendent of mine." I explained. "Well, then a lot of people are gonna die." She told us. "Where are they right now?" Damon asked her. "There already here Damon, Alex."

We agreed to split up Damon would go find Elena and Stefan, while I would look for Alaric. I finally found him and pulled him aside.

"Hey Ric." I called. "Come here." He went with me. "Yeah?" He asked. "You keep those nifty little vampire weapons in your car?" He nodded. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Thank merlin. "Cause this square is crawling with tomb vampire's right now." Panic spanned across his face. "And I think we might need a stake or two." He got the message. "Got it."

And he ran off to his car. Now I needed to go find Tyler, and make sure he was safe.

Tyler's Point of View-
In the middle of arguing Alex came in. "Mayor Lockwood, maybe I can help you." What was she doing? "Fine." He said with a shrug. "You try to get him home."

She nodded and pulled me aside.

"Ty, you need to go home, now." She stressed. "Ok first my dad, now you?" I asked annoyed. "What's going on here?" She shook her head. "Tyler, there is no time to explain. I just want you to get Matt and Caroline, and yourself out of here."

She meant it to.

"Tyler, please."

There was a slight beg in her voice. I sighed and turned around.

"Fine I'll leave…" I told her. "But what about-"

I turned around and she was gone. I wonder where she went. I put my hands in my pockets and I found something in my right one. I pulled it out and it was a bracelet of some sorts. It had a black leather wrist band and an oval in the middle with a sun on it. On the other side was a sticky note attached to it. It said don't ever take this bracelet off under any circumstances. I shrugged and put it on.

Alex's Point of View-
Now that I know Tyler going to be safe I felt just a bit relaxed. I had also given him a vervain filled bracelet. Similar to what Jeremy has. When the fireworks started I stared at them. But after a moment I heard a screeching pitch. I fell to my knees and screamed in pain as I put my hands or over my ears. I put my head to the cool grass and I continued to scream. I was trying to get my mind to focus. I wanted this pain to stop. I started to chant in Latin but it was too late, they found me. They drugged me with vervain and they started to drag me away. That little bitch never deactivated it. Then I blacked out.

Damon's Point of View-
When I finally woke up I was in a basement. My vision was cloudy but I could still see. To my left was an unconscious Alex, but to my right was a conscious Anna.. John Gilbert was standing over her. She was going to be staked. She was begging him not to stake her. But he did. My eyes went wide. I wanted to help her. To save her but I couldn't move.

Alex's Point of View-
I could smell gasoline. And I smelled fire. I started to move towards Damon. Then I saw the mayor.

"Mayor?" I scratched out. "Is that you?" Damon questioned. "What are you doing here?!" The mayor yelled at us. "I'm a vampire." We told him.

He looked at us.

"What's-" "Your-" "Excuse?" We asked. "The vervain didn't affect you." Damon told him. "You're not a vampire." I stated. "What the hell are you?"

The mayor backed away unfortunately into another conscious vampire. He snapped his neck.

Elena's Point of View-
"Wait I can hear them." Stefan told me. "What?" I questioned. His eyes widened. "The buildings on fire." My eyes widened in panic. And we began to run.

Alex's Point of View-
Damon and I were the only living vampires in the basement now. Damon tried to get up and I was successfully standing. I was trying to avoid the fire as much as possible. I needed to get out of here. And I needed to do it now.

Elena's Point of View-
"Where's Damon?" I asked him. "With the rest of the vampires." He replied. "Where they should be. It's over for them." No. "And I'm surprised you didn't say where Damon and Alex."

He smirked. I scowled. I didn't know why I had just said Damon's name.

"You're crazy." I told him. "Why?" He asked. "Because I'm doing what should have been done one hundred and forty-five years ago?" He shook his head. "This is the right thing Elena."

Stefan's Point of View-
I ran to the utility door, just as Bonnie came up to me.

"Hey, hey!" Bonnie screamed. "You can't go in there the fire will take you out." I just looked at her. "I have to Bonnie, he's my brother."

Bonnie's Point of View-
As I chanted I could feel Alex's power as well. I felt her presence next to me. When Stefan got Damon out we stopped chanting.

Elena's Point of View-
When Stefan emerged with Damon I was grateful. We hugged while Bonnie just backed off slowly as well as Alex.

Alex's Point of View-
I found Bonnie. But I stayed in the shadows. Then I started to clap. She jumped a little in fright then I revealed myself.

"Well, well, well." I said. "Congratulations are defiantly in order." She looked at me. "For what?" She asked. "For proving me right." I said casually. "You're like all you're past kin. You're like them, and you're exactly like me." She almost looked a bit disgusted. "But you'll change that attitude one day. They all did."

And with that I just disappeared. Soon… She was going to come to me.

Damon's Point of View-
"Anna's dead." I told Jeremy Gilbert. "I figured that once they took her away." He looked so sad. I haven't seen that expression in a long time. "I know you cared about her." He nodded. "Yeah I did."

After a beat.

"I saw her killed. I was watching." He stared at me. "And all I could do was think about how much I wanted to help her. But I couldn't." I admitted. "Why are you telling me all this?" He asked. "I took away your suffering once before, and I could do it again." I told him. "But it's your choice."

I was hoping I sounded sincere as I felt. He sat on his bed.

"Look…" He trailed off. "I know you think you took it away but it's still there." He explained. "Even if I can't remember why. I still feel empty. Alone…." Alex and I know how that feels. "And making me forget won't fix it. It won't fix what's really wrong."

I walked over to him. "What I did to Vicky… Was wrong…" I told him. "Sorry for my part."

I started to walk away.

"Anna said that vampire's don't have to feel pain. That they can turn it off." He said as I turned around. "That they shut out there humanity." I almost sighed. "That's very true." I replied. "Is it easier that way?" He asked. "Is what easier?" "Life." I shook my head. "Life sucks either way Jeremy." I told him. "At least if you're a vampire you don't have to feel bad about it." He just looked at him. "But I'm gonna relay you some advice I got when I was first turned." I said. "You can never truly turn your emotions off."

Elena's Point of View-
After I got my stuff I headed home. And I was surprised to see Damon walking out my front door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Failed at trying to do the right thing." He replied, looking a bit sad. "Which was?"

He walked towards me. "It's not important."

"Here let me take this for you." He grabbed my bag of clothes and set them down. Then turned back to me. I was a bit surprised. "Thank you."

"You know I came to this town looking to destroy it," He started. "and now I find myself wanting to protect it." He was in near disbelief. "How does that happen?" But he didn't wait for an answer. "I'm not a hero Elena, I don't do good. It's not in me." He scrunched up his face as he said this. "Maybe it is." I told him softly. "No." He shook his head. "That's reserved for my brother, and you, and Bonnie. And hell even Alex, maybe." He's giving Alex credit but not himself. "Even though Bonnie has every reason to hate me she still helped Stefan save me." He said with surprise, he continued to look at intensely. "Why do you sound so surprised?" I asked him. "Cause she did it for you."

I could feel my heart beat just a tiny bit faster when he said that. He moved closer.

"Which means somewhere along the way," He told me. "you decided that I was worth saving. And I wanted to thank you for that." My heart thumped wildly. "You're welcome."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. My heart sped up. He then just looked at me. He looked at me with soft eyes. Then he leaned forward. I didn't know what I was doing but whatever it was… I think I liked. Our lips connected. Damon's kiss was different from Stefan's. But I didn't think about Stefan at that moment. Damon cupped my face as we continued to kiss. I didn't want it to end. But then I heard the door click open. And reality hit me. We pulled apart. Guilt washed over me. Damon moved to hide his face but I still had his jacket in my hands. Jenna was giving me a look that meant I was in trouble. I slowly let go of his jacket. She was glaring at me and Damon.

"Hi." I said sheepishly. "It's late, you should probably come inside." She said a bit harshly.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff. I knew I was in trouble. When I went inside and she closed the door I turned around.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asked me with a look. "I…" I started. "Don't want to talk about it."

I headed for the kitchen. Something was wrong. I didn't know what but it was too quiet. After yelling for Jeremy to see if he was still up. I headed into the kitchen with caution.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I own nothing, except Alex.

Oh my god i'm done with season one. I'm so happy and excited, cause that means i can start on season 2. So for this last chapter i added in a bit more of my own personal taste, since i'm a huge Delena fan :) So R&R and Fav!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/founders_day/set?id=27949299
Pajama's: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_bed_time/set?id=28176775