Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 1

“Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show. She said "what?" and I told her that I didn't know”
Slowly I woke up to the sound of blink playing from my phone. As I stretch and check my phone I made sure to look at the time too. Holy fuck I’m late! Quickly, I ran down stairs and started making tea for my travel mug before running back upstairs and jumping into the shower. As soon as I hopped out I dried my hair as fast as humanly possible and didn’t even bother straightening it. I ran back down stairs to fix my tea then run back upstairs to change. I grab the clothes I set out the night before and slip into my shoes. I check my hair in the mirror before grabbing my bag and running down the stairs to grab my tea, key’s, and umbrella. Making a dash for it I hop in my car throwing half my things in the passenger seat while setting my cup in the holder. I take a second to calm myself then start the car and drive to the school.
I made it just in time to have an hour before classes start. Too bad it’ll take me an hour to get to my classroom. I run as fast as I can with all the files I had in my hand. With books stacked on top of that I could barely see where I was going. Moments later I was on the floor with tea all over my shirt and papers scattered on the floor as well as a tall black haired man I don’t believe I’ve ever met.”Shit, I am so fucking sorry” he said quiet enough only I could hear him. “No problem. I couldn’t see where I was going” I said while picking up my papers and books. I suddenly realized how soiled my shirt is and sighed thinking this couldn’t get any worse. “Do you want to borrow a shirt?” he asked unsure. I looked up and was speechless. Black hair, tall, skinny, offering me a freaking shirt. Jack Barakat is a teacher and is offering me a shirt. “Sure”. After all the papers and books were picked up I followed him back to his classroom.
“Here” he said handing me a plain white button up shirt. I looked around awkwardly as he gave me a questioning look suddenly realizing what I was silently asking. He turned around as I changed into the shirt. It was loose so I tucked it in and rolled up the sleeves. “You like All Time Low?” he asked pointing at my wrist. I don’t know whether he was pointing at my bracelet or my tattoo. It had lyrics from Stay Awake with birds around it like the cover of So Wrong It’s Right. “Yeah, just a little bit” I said as a blush swept lightly over my cheeks. “I hear their really cool band” he said. I raised an eyebrow and said with a chuckle “Like you wouldn’t know”. “I never knew a fan worked here” he said moving over to sit on the edge of a desk in the front row of his classroom. I moved to lean against his desk right across from him. “I never knew a famous guitarist worked here”.
“Or drummer, or lead singer”
“Alex and Rian work here too?”
“Yeah, Zack is the gym teacher”
I was speechless. What could I say? I had to work knowing the members of my favorite band worked here.
“We decided we wanted to be together even after we decided we were getting to old for a band. It was a big decision and we wanted to settle down. Meet a pretty girl, get married, and maybe have a few kids. Who knows?”
Could this be happening? Is this real fucking life?
“Well I look forward to getting to know you over the course of the year Mr.Barakat. See you at lunch” I said calmly before making a calm exit. Once I was out of his room I completely started to freak. Holy fucking mother of squirrels. I saw I had close to fifteen minutes left before class starts. So I made my way down to the staff room to make more tea.
As I screwed the lid onto my cup I almost spilt it all over myself again, but this time from running into Alex motherfucking Gaskarth.”Hi” I spit out before I knew what I was doing. “Hi. Are you new? I haven’t seen you around” he said. “No, I just live under a rock and nobody really knows me”
“Well that’s…Hey is that Jack’s shirt?”
“Oh umm yeah. We ran into each other this morning and my tea kind of spilt all over my shirt so he lent me one”
“That’s nice. Oh and cool tattoo by the way” he said with a wink.
This day is going to turn out okay. Maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi.This won't be updated until my other story is done but I'm getting it out there. Check it out!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73577382