Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

"Rose is in red, But never in blue, Sharp as a thorn, Fights like one too" - Adrian
~___________________________________________________________~
It's the start to a new school year and Rose is shocked when she just realizes four teachers she never knew even worked there. It all starts when she run's into Jack Barakat on the first day. What will happen when Alex lay's his eyes on her and finds he has feelings towards her just like Jack does? Not to mention her video game obsessed boyfriend and best friend always there to lend her some helpful advise. Rian and Zack also make an appearance when it comes to keeping Jack and Alex at bay.

*First time co-writing for both of us! Let's see how this tuns out :)
*We do not own any characters blah blah blah.
*Rose,Adrian, and Lissa are from the book Vampire Academy. I suggest reading it. It is soooo good. So many books in that series you will never be bored. ~Sara~
*Thank You To Our Lovely Readers And Commenters!
*The layout isn't ours and neither is the title.
*The only thing that is ours...is the plot and story it's self. So Don't Take It! Pretty Please With Alex Gaskarth On Top.
*Okay I'm done with this now. Bye and enjoy the story! ~Sara~