Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 11

“Move in with me” he said.
“No, no, I can't. I wouldn't want to intrude...”
“Listen, it's fine. I have a spare room that is rarely used. You're welcome to it”
I was surprised. I really only came to him to vent a little bit, not find a place to stay.
“Definitely”
“Great. Give me your address and number. I'll find Zack and we'll be over after school to help you move”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“You better be happy” I shouted into Adrain's apartment. “Why?” he yelled back.
“I'm moving”. “Why?” he came out of his room. “You made me. Remember? I have till Thursday to be moved out”. He then got a sudden look of realization on his face of what all he had said. “Rose, you have to understand it was all a mis-understanding. I didn't mean to say all those things”
I ignored him and searched for boxes. When I found some I started packing what little I had in this apartment. Mostly clothes, toiletries and some odds n ends. That's it though. “A couple of my co-workers will be around to pick up my things in a bit. Any last words”, I had just got done sealing the 5th box that I had. “Please, just don't loose contact with me. I at least want to be friends”. “Maybe”
At that moment there was a knock at the door, and guess who was behind it?
“Hey, Jack!”
“You're leaving me for him?!” Adrian shouted over dramatically.
“Don't mind him. These boxes are it” I said gesturing to the 5 boxes and 2 suitcases piled near the door.

Moving didn't take long at all. Turns out Jack's apartment is only a mile and a half from where I used to live with Adrian so I can still visit him if I want to. “This is the bachelor pad” Jack said showing off his decent sized apartment. “Lonely, bachelor pad” I said. “Not until you stepped through the door. Your bedroom is this way”. I silently followed him to my room and took in every little detail of the place. I look at things in detail do it's not an unusual thing for me to do. When we got to the room he flipped a switch and the light beamed down onto a small bed in the corner with a soft yellow comforter and smelled as if someone dumped fabreeze on it.
“Cozy. Thanks Jack. You really didn't have to do this. It'll be like I wasn't even here and...Thanks”
“No problem. Get unpacked and we can hang out for a little bit”
So I did as told and started emptying my suitcase into the small closet and decorating the room with old posters. Even the All Time Low poster I got from The Rock show At The End Of The World tour. That was one of the highlights to my teenage years. Then some old photos of family and friends. Speaking of friends I called Lissa while I unpacked and told her the story. Her exact words were, “Good. I never liked the little twat anyway. Now about Jack....” That's when I had to take it off speakerphone in case Jack heard. “I remember that tour like it was yesterday” came the aforementioned man's voice right after she said that. “Gotta go Lis”
“At least tell me if he's cute” she shouted through the phone.
After that I hung up. “Aren't you going to tell her if I'm cute or not?”
I may have blushed a little and looked down before saying, “There's a different time for that”.
He nodded and pointed back to the poster on my wall. “It's not weird at all having that up there”
I shook me head, “No, it's just a reminder of one of the best times of my life. It's not like I printed a poster size picture of you guy's half naked...”
“But you did”
“Guilty”
“I knew it”
I might of blushed at that only a little bit, “I was 16. It was a present from my sister”
“Come have a beer with me and let's talk”
“I should really grade some papers...”
“No, you are kicking your feet up and relaxing. Now come on”
I wouldn't know what relaxing meant if it came up and bit me in the butt...
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!
28 school days left! Then I can be more dedicated to writing!
This story is going places...things will be happening soon don't worry. Umm i'm fresh out of things to say except please,please,please comment and have a lovely day :)