Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 13

The next morning was so awkward waking up to my alarm. It was Stella by the guitarist sleeping on the other side of this wall. I slumped out of head despite my not so hung-over headache. I had a beer and a half, while Jack had at least three. I stopped him after I was done grading. “Jack”, I yelled through his door, also knocking on it very loudly, knowing he was going to be hung-over. I heard a sleepy, “Fuck you” and some shuffling. I grabbed some clothes and hopped into the shower. The whole time I thought of what Alex was thinking. I mean Jack and Alex are close. He would have known about this right? Right. After I was done I went through my basic routine, then going into the kitchen to make coffee and toast. Meanwhile, I knocked on Jack's door again. I felt like a mother. “Yes”, he said opening the door coming face to face with my fist that was getting ready to knock again. “I'm making coffee” I sputtered quick before dashing off into the kitchen. He looked stunning today. Seriously, he was hung-over and all, but looked absolutely stunning.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Later that day when I had a free period so I decided to go to the gym. I thought maybe I could use a little bit of archery to calm my mind. When I walked into the gym I spotted Alex. I walked over with the same ear to ear grin his face displayed. I grabbed his bow and set it up in my hands. Before, pulling back I decided I couldn't do this in heels, so I kicked them off and pulled back, holding my breath and sticking my elbow out a little bit. I pulled back, and shot. About four rings off from the bull’s eye.
“Not bad”, he said. “But, what you want to do is this”. He then proceeded to pull the age old trick where the guy 'romantically' helps the girl with a sport.” Whatever, nice try Gaskarth, I thought to myself. He rests his left hand on my left elbow and told me to bring it back. He touched my right shoulder with his right and told me to relax. “Let your hand be an anchor”. “What?” “Anchor your thumb on your mouth”. I pulled pack, relaxed and anchoring my hand.”Shoot” he whispered. Nailed it. I was absolutely astonished. “Pull back like that every time and you'll be that much more accurate”.
“I guess so”
A loud cough interrupted us.
“You guys might want to get out. I have a class soon”, Zack informed us.
“Right. I'll talk to you later”
“Yeah, I might swing by Jack's later”
With that we went our separate ways and back to class.
I will say I do feel a little bit better.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
As soon as Jack and I got back to his apartment I put on some sweats and grabbed a beer hiding in my room with a stack of papers and a red pen. Jack didn't even question me when I did it. I still can't bring myself to call this home. I was sharing it with a co-worker. It just doesn't seem right, but since when have I ever done anything right? Just as I was settling into a comfortable grading position Jack had knocked on the door. “Are you alright, Rose?” I was about to say something when a door opened and closed. “What are you doing here?” came Jack's curious and confused voice. “Told Rose I might swing by. Why? Can I not come by and see my best friend and his room-mate?” Alex asked. “No-It's-Fine.”, Jack sounded defeated and like he wanted Alex to not be here.”I betcha she's just grading. That and I like watching the Ravens on your TV”. Footsteps walking away could be heard getting lighter. This is the life…note that that was sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOOO SORRRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!! But I hope I made it up to you by updating :) I love you guys who aren't mad at me for taking forever. School is a bitch and whatnot sooooo here is my fabulous chapter that is not all that good :/
Anyways HAVE A CHAPTER!!!