Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 17

“Lissa! You home?” I called. There was no answer, but her car was definitely there. The funny thing is that there’s also another car that I hadn’t seen before parked right next to hers. “Lissa?” I called once again on my way up the stairs. She could be sleeping for all I know; I mean modeling is difficult right? “Lis-“ I stopped as I took in what I was staring at. My best friend in bed with my ex-boyfriend. What the fuck? I ran out as fast as possible and stormed down the street still in the heels I’ve been wearing all day. Come to think of it Lissa’s place isn’t far from Jack’s. I took a cab when I could feel the blisters starting to form on my feet. As much as I could I tried to hold in the sobs that were threatening to break loose. “Something wrong sweetie?” the cab driver asked. I shook my head no, but he raised an eyebrow at me like he could tell something was wrong. “Fine. I went over to my best friend’s house to find her sleeping with my ex” I choked out as I started to sob. He just shook his head and said “The guy is obviously a douche and if your friend really cares you’ll talk it out”. I nodded and thanked him before getting out and handing him some money for the ride. This whole deal just frustrates me. I was upset and frustrated, a date to go on in less than an hour and I’m not even sure if I want to go. The door was already unlocked so I barged in and ran into my room still balling my eyes out. Not even a whole minute had gone by and Jack had walked in asking what’s wrong and going back and forth between stroking my hair and rubbing my back. When I tried to explain what happened it came out in between each of my heart wrenching sobs. “My.Best.Friend.Was.Sleeping.With.My.Ex.How.Could.She.Do.This?” He just whispered that it’ll be alright and that I just need to talk to her soon and come after him with a shovel. I laughed, but groaned as there was a knock on the door. As I stood up to go answer the door Jack cut me off and went to answer it. “I forgot about you” I could faintly hear him say. “Gee thanks” was a sarcastic reply that got me remembering about earlier today and that I…had a date with Alex. Shit.
“No really when I came home she was upset so I don’t know if she’ll want to go” Jack said honestly.
“Seriously Jack this will take her mind off whatever has got her upset”
After that was some whispering and then a closed door sounded. Two sets of feet came towards my room and a soft knock followed by a calming voice spoke through my door. “Rose. Are you still up for our date? Because if not it’s totally fine I can just figure out a different day when we’re both free and-“
“No!”
He suddenly stopped at my outburst as started rushing about my room trying to find make up remover. I finally found it just as Alex said something else”Do you mind if I come in?”.
“Yes” I said instantly.
“Just a second” I added shortly after.
I decided I didn’t want him to see me like this all broken down and such a mess that I stripped from my work clothes and changed into a t-shirt and running shorts. I tied my hair into a ponytail and slipped on an old pair of sneakers. “Okay” I said and sat down on my bed picking up my book where I last left off and pretending to read. Alex soon stepped through the door wearing something similar to me, but manlier.
“Where were you planning on taking me anyway?”
“Somewhere really fun that I know you’d enjoy”
“Like…”
“You’ll see”
“Fine”

“Fine?”
“I did just say that didn’t I?”
“You did now let’s go get your mind off that bastard and your friend”
~
After a short drive we arrived in front of this huge building with four wheelers and motorcycles out front. It was placed in front of a good patch of woods and as we drove in there were people coming out of a trail drenched in mud. “This sounds like SO much fun” I said excitedly.
“I knew it’d be something you’d like”
We get out and walk in to the building where they have everything you could possibly need for renting a four wheeler or buying one to go on the trails. I follow Alex who’s walking up to a baldish guy, he goes straight for the ‘bro’ hug and shouts, “Vinny. It’s been a while”
Major All Time Low fan and I didn’t even recognize him. “Alex! Who said I ever wanted to see your ass again?”
They chatted for a little bit as I stood there, but then started walking around looking at all the accessories on the wall. You know, gloves, helmets, those types of things. “That your date?” I heard Vinny say from where I was looking at a pink helmet. “Yup”
“And you brought her here? For a first date?”
“Yeah”
“This one seems very different from the last fifty girls I’ve seen you with”
“She’s VERY different. She has a job. Lives with Jack. Had a douche ex-boyfriend and we work at the same place. Go figure”
“Wait did you say she lives with Jack and he hasn’t impregnated her yet?”
“Yeah, we can talk about that later. What do you say about finding us a four wheeler so we can get muddy”
That’s the last I heard of their conversation and afterwards Alex called me over to fill out a form of sort about injuries and crap like that. A credit card swipe later and I was on the back of a four wheeler with my arms wrapped around his waist. This should be fun.
~
Alex dropped me off at around 9 O’ clock. In the end we didn’t get that muddy, but I know there’s some mud in my hair and on my shorts no thanks to Mr. I can drive 60 miles an hour and not get mud all over us. It was pretty early still when we got back so we said bye to Vinny and went to get ice cream. Being the fabulously talented people that we are we ended up getting it all over each others faces not as much our own mouths. It actually started when he pointed out where it was dripping on my cone. So I did the same to him where it wasn’t actually dripping. I swiped some of my ice cream and smeared it on his cheek. This from there turned into a really cold, sticky, ice cream fight. To top it off I placed my cone on top of Alex’s head. It was the best date that I had ever been on. He made it so much fun and actually knew what kind of date I’d rather go on beforehand.
At the end he walked me up to the door and started saying how much fun he had, and that he’d do it again if he could. It was silent for a minute and I thought he was going to do some cliché thing like kiss me. I mean he did get closer, and closer, eventually to where I could feel his breath on my face. Right as I thought he was going to kiss me BAM Jack opens the door. “Oh look at the time you know what I’m pretty sure we all have work tomorrow. Looks like we’ll have to save this for a quickie in the janitors closet yeah?”
“Night Alex” I said before walking into the apartment. I didn’t even get to hear him say goodnight if he did.
Jack is such a pain in the ass, but I love him. Wait what?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh.
I haven't even thought of this in a month. I'm distracted. By One Direction. No Hate though they are pretty awesome.
Umm. Yeah. Comment? Yes? No? okay :(