Sequel: Love in Lights
Status: Active :)

Love in Music

When I Make Myself So Damn Easy To Love?

“So I believe the next song coming up is from a group that are close with you boys.”

“Yeah we’ve really got to know each other over the last three months.” Liam’s voice came through the radio.

“They’re a bunch of great girls.” Harry added in. “Really different to each other but they get along great.”

“Now this was Simon’s idea wasn’t it after he found the girls on Youtube?”

“Yeah he takes full credit for them.” Niall’s laugh comes through next. “He was actually really excited for them when they all arrived. Smiled and everything.”

“Well everyone get’s to hear it here first. The first song from the new girl group mentored by the boys sitting here with me. This is Purity with their song Forever Is Over.”

Kate’s voice filled the speakers in Jen’s office. Smiling I sunk further down in the couch my body feeling weak and giddy. We were on the radio.

-

I can’t believe Simon Cowell chose them, they suck.

This song is crap

There name is so stupid

They just using 1D fame the boys dserve better


“Annabelle? Gracie’s hyperventilating.” I glanced up from my laptop to Kate, standing in my doorway. I quickly shut my laptop and jumped off my bed.

“Where is she?” I asked, forcing the comments from my mind. Kate looked at me strangely for a moment before leading me to Gracie’s room.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as soon as I saw Gracie curled up on her bed, Lucinda rubbing her back comfortingly.

“I don’t know what to wear and Tony is going to be here soon.” She cried out before burying her face into the pillow.

“Don’t do that, I just did your make up.” Lucinda quickly pulled her face out of the pillow and made her sit up.

“What’s wrong with the dress you had ready this morning?” I grabbed the dress from the floor and shook it out.

“It has a rip in the side.” She pointed, pouting. Rolling my eyes I headed back towards her door.

“You can just stitch it up.” I ducked back into my room and dug through a draw before pulling out a needle and white thread to match the dress. I moved to head back out when my eyes were drawn back to my laptop. Shaking my head I quickly walked back to Gracie’s room.

“Can you fix it?” Gracie asked, moving towards the end of the bed, to me. I nodded and sat down focusing on putting the thread through the needle hole.

“This will be easy, I do my own clothes all the time.” I mumbled to her, focusing on pushing the needle through the dress.

“What were you doing before?” I glanced at Kate confused. “I knocked on your door a couple of times and you didn’t answer. I though you were in the shower or something.” I stopped what I was doing and frowned down at the dress.

“I was just reading something online, must have gotten lost in it.” I told her before starting back up again. The girls would find out soon enough what people had been posting about us.

“There you go.” I held up Gracie’s dress triumphantly and held it out to her. She pushed it out of the way and dove into my arms.

“God, thank you! You are the most amazing person in the world.” She yelled into my ear, making me wince.

“Go get changed, Tony is going to be here any minute.” Gracie let Lucinda push her into the wardrobe to get changed when there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it!” Frankie called from the kitchen. I headed out of Gracie’s room to see Frankie bringing Tony into the living room.

“Hey Annabelle.” Tony greeted, pulling me into a hug. I smiled back softly.

“Gracie will be out soon.” I told him. “I’m heading over to Louis’ okay?” I told Frankie.

“Is everything okay?” She frowned at me worriedly. I nodded and headed back to my room. Grabbing my phone and wallet, sending a text to Louis checking to see if it was okay to head over.

“Have fun tonight Gracie, I’m heading to Louis.” I yelled into Gracie’s room as Louis replied offering to pick me up. I told him I would catch a cab.

“Better look after her,” I half-teased Tony before waving to him and Frankie who looked like she wanted to ask more. I made my way out the door and waited while the doorman waved me down a cab. Thanking him I climbed in.

I pulled my phone out and immediately googled Purity. There were a few news articles online about us already. I debated clicking on them before deciding not to and locking my phone. I didn’t know if I was ready to read anything yet. Not without the girls or maybe Louis.

I texted Louis when the cab pulled up and headed towards the front door. The guard at the door let me in with a nod. I assumed Louis had already told him about me. I jumped in the elevator and checked my phone before choosing which floor was Louis’ flat.

I didn’t have to look for which room as Louis was already waiting out front of one in the hallway. He smiled and met me halfway pressing a small kiss to my lips.

“Are you okay?” He asked me confused. I nodded and leant forward letting myself be wrapped up in his arms. “You’re not. I thought you would be all excited and happy after this morning.” I sighed in Louis’ arms and buried my head into his neck.

“I read some stuff online.” I whispered to him, his arms tightened around me further and he pulled my body flush with his.

“What did you read?” he practically growled out. Before I could respond his flat door opened and two heads poked out.

“Is Belle coming in Lou?” I smiled at Phoebe and Daisy.

“Sorry forgot to tell you they were here.” Louis muttered. “If you don’t want to deal with them right now I understand.” I shook my head at Louis, smiling genuinely since I had read the comments.

“I think having fun with your sisters might be what I need right now.” I told him truthfully knowing that they were the closest I would get to have Annalisa here. I had texted her but she was probably still asleep. I didn’t want to wake her knowing she had to go to school. Louis watched me for a moment before nodding and pressing a small kiss to my temple. His face completely changing once he turned to look back at his sisters.

“Don’t think she’s going to save you from me.” He fake growled and stormed towards the girls. They squealed and ran inside letting the door snap shut behind them. I laughed and Louis turned to me, grabbing my hand. “You sure you’re okay?” I nodded at him and pulled him towards the door.

I was greeted with two girls yelling and running around the living room. I glanced to Louis who shrugged helplessly.

“Are you supposed to be baby sitting them or something?” Phoebe dived over the couch while Daisy skidded down the hallway. I could see the pieces of candy spread out over the coffee table in the living room. I widened my eyes at the amount of wrappers lying across the ground. They had already eaten a lot.

“They’re staying here for a couple of days. I like to spoil them.” Louis shrugged, grinning sheepishly before grabbing Daisy while she ran past and hanging her upside down.

“You’re such a child.” I called after Louis while he spun Daisy around and dropped her on top of Phoebe.

“He spoils them rotten.” Lottie walked down the stairs and waved over at me.

“Excuse me, is that a new phone your holding that Louis bought you.” Fizzie ran down the stairs yelling after Lottie. “Belle! We heard your song this morning.”

“Downloaded it already.” Lottie pulled me into a hug before falling down onto the couch pushing Louis off as he tried to lie on top of Phoebe and Daisy.

“Yeah I’ve already told all my friends to buy it.” Fizzie added in, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to Louis’ other couch. Louis smiled up at me happily from the ground. I grinned and relaxed back into the couch pushing everything else out of my mind.

-

“So how bad was it?” I focused on filling up Louis’ dishwasher from the mess everyone had made trying to make dinner. “Belle?”

I sighed and stood up, turning away to see Louis leaning against the counter behind me; he looked worried.

“Bad enough.” I muttered, moving to grab everything from Louis’ dining table.

“You don’t have to clean up, I can do it later.” Louis grabbed my hands. Annoyed I moved away and leant against the opposite counter.

“How do you actually keep living without thinking about every horrible thing people say?” I couldn’t meet Louis eyes but I heard him sigh.

“You don’t, you always remember every horrible thing people say. You can’t help it.” I furiously wiped a few stray tears from my face when Louis moved closer his hand coming up to capture my face in his hands. “I’m sure there were nice comments as well.”

“I didn’t see any.” I replied stubbornly.

“Exactly,” Louis smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me past the girls who were starting a movie and headed up the stairs. He took the first door on the left, his bedroom. He made me sit down on the bed while he grabbed his laptop and set it up.

“Louis.” I started, knowing where he was going with this.

“Just trust me.” He glared at me, climbing over me so he was sitting on my lap and I couldn’t move.

“You’re ridiculous.” I grumbled out to him.

“You love it.” He sung happily, pressing keys on his laptop. I rolled my eyes and poked his side.

“You wish.” I mumbled, giving up and leaning my head against his shoulder. We were quiet for a moment, the sound of the laptop keys being the only noise in the room.

“Here we go. Read this.”

“I don’t want to.” I mumbled, pushing the laptop away. Louis huffed and pulled it back.

“Read it, now.” He put on a deeper voice and pouted at me. Rolling my eyes I finally pushed him off and grabbed the laptop glancing at the YouTube page. Louis leant over to point at the comments.

Downloading this as we speak!

This is amazayn. I love this sooo much

These girls have amazing voices can’t wait to hear more songs.

Jealous! I love them.


I pushed Louis’ smug face away from mine but smiled softly. There would always be bad comments, but I had to remember there would be good one’s too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title: Why Don't You Love Me - Beyonce

Sorry for the long wait guys! I have one more assignment left and then I'm finally finished with Uni for the year and I have my summer break! :D So my updates should be much quicker from now on. Which is good because I have plans for this and more stories (including a Christmas surprise!)

So I hope you enjoyed!