‹ Prequel: Best Woman
Status: hiatus. (So sorry, will find inspirtation soon!)

Best Expectation

one.

“Annie, stop fidgeting.” Evan teased as they pulled up Annabelle’s old home, where her father, brother and Faye awaited inside.

Annabelle huffed: “I can’t help it – what if they’re unsupportive?” she asks worriedly. Evan smiled softly at her and leaned across and pecked her lips.

“Stop worrying, you worry wart.” He murmured and pecked her lips once more before leaning back and getting out the car. Annabelle sighed and followed suit.

It was hot out, the mid-June sun blaring at them as they made their way to the Jacob’s household. Evan took her hand and led her up the porch and tapped lightly on the door, something Eddie scolded him for seeing as they both had a key.

“It’s open!” Leo called, and Evan grinned at his girlfriend of two years, and led her in her childhood home. As they entered the kitchen, three sets of eyes watching them expectantly seeing as they had all been called together.

Annabelle greeted her father and brother and hugged Faye tightly, a bit too tightly and she looked at her worriedly. “You okay?” she whispered and Annabelle nodded quickly and stepped back in line with Evan who suddenly looked pale.

“So, what’s this ‘big news’ then?” Leo asked, half unsure, half not really bothered. They were probably going on holiday or something; Leo didn’t understand why it would be so important to gather them together.

Annabelle took one courageous breath in and let loose:

“Guys, I’m pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
let's get this ball rolling.... oh my god, you guys are amazing! 21 subscribers?
Motherfudger...that's AMAZING.

Okay, I've stopped dancing like a lunactic. I've done some writing today, I like to get ahead so I know where the story is going and at the moment, I'm feeling good.

What do you guys think?<3