So Long, Soldier

Warped Tour?

It was the twenty fifth of April on a bright sunny day, I was just walking out of school when my best friend Riley burst through the school doors behind me. I couldn't wait til I got home later. I didn't get that much sleep from staying up til one am from working on homework and working on my writing. It was bad enough I was getting yelled at during study hall when I was supposed to be working on my project for English class.

For my English class project, I had to create a story and turn it into a fairytale. I really didn't know what to write. I loved the fairytale Peter Pan but I couldn't come up a story as good as that. Looks like I was gonna have another late night. I was just glad that tomorrow was Friday but I would be working on it during the weekend and probably will til next Friday when it was due.

"Katelyn!" Riley yelled as I turned around. "Didn't you hear me callin' your name? I've been tryin' to get your attention since you passed Mrs. Maxon's room" said Riley. "Sorry Riles, I've been thinkin' about this weekend. Mum is takin' meh to the mall to get some clothes for ny interview on Monday and I have too work on meh English project paper due next Friday " I said as I heard a heard the sound of a car horn.

"Hey mum" I said as I got in the car. "Did yeh need a ride Riley?" my mum asked as she nodded. "You won't mind do you?" Riley asked. No, hop on in " she said as Riley hurriedly got into the car before my mum pulled away from the curb. "How was school yeh two?" mum asked as she looked into the rear view mirror as she turned on the radio. "It was good, the teachers were nailin' us with alot of homework" I said as mum made a clicking noise.

"Katelyn Moira Angela Carter, yeh better watch yeh language or yeh'll be grounded for a week" my mum said as she looked into the rear view mirror as I sank in my seat. “Tell her” Riley said as she nudged me in the side. “Tell meh what?” my mum asked. “Well I was wondering, if we could go to warped tour?” I asked as she turned right on our street.

“When is it?” She asked. “Next month on the twenty first “ I said as sge pulled into the driveway. “We’ll see, yeh know yeh have to go see yeh father around that time so yeh most likely won’t be able to “ she said as I got out and headed into my room with my backpack. I pulled out of my school books and quickly logged onto the internet. I ended up searching on the internet for an hour before I logged off and took off running to the downtown diner for work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, here's a new story that i've been working on the past few days, I hope everyone likes it. Comment and tell me if you want me to post more.