Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

It's happening again...

Scarlet’ POV

“…Truth be told I want to be more than friends, I want you to be mine and mine only.” The words poured out of his mouth. I was so happy to hear those words from him. He likes me, he actually likes me!
Once he was done all I could do was stare I didn't know what to say.
“Scarlet… I’m sorry if this is—“Mike started to say, but I cut him off.
“You really want me to be your girlfriend?” I said barely auditable. By this time I was looking at my hands.
“So does this mean you like me back?” He had a huge grin on his face. I nodded my head.
“Yeah…” I said finally making eye contact with him. I’m not going to lie it was a little awkward. But I was really happy. All of a sudden he kissed me and I found myself kissing him back. We didn’t stop until be both needed air. Kissing him just felt right, it felt natural; it was the best feeling in the world.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” he said staring directly in to my eyes, still breathing hard.
“Yes.” I said with the same hard breathing. Not soon after I took my next breath our lips were connected again. Our lips were moving in unison and, I don’t know if it was just me, but it was getting hot. I could feel my cheeks growing redder by the minute. All of a sudden the door flies open and Jaime, Tony and Vic, all fall through the door.
“What the hell?! What… Were you spying on us?!” Mike said, he seemed pretty mad, but I was too busy hiding my face in the pillow to see how mad he actually was.
“Yeah” They all said at the same time.
“Get the fuck out!” Mike said slamming the door; he seemed more embarrassed than angry. He sat back down on the bed. He took the pillow off of my face and kissed my cheek.
“Are you okay?” he said as I sat up, “Wow you are red.”
“Speak for yourself, you are too.” I said throwing a pillow at him. We gathered the pillows and blankets and headed downstairs.
“We have finally decided on a movie.” Jaime said popping the movie in the DVD player. Mike and I went to the kitchen and we brought back drinks and snacks. When I returned to the living room I found Vic, Jamie, and Tony sitting on the couch.
“Looks like you guys have to sit on the love seat.” Tony said with a smirk. Great they are already making this awkward. Mike and I sat on the small couch together.
Half way through the movie Mike put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. I was glad he did, because this movie was starting to scare the shit out of me. I pulled the blanket up and I began to drift off to sleep.

***
It was late afternoon by the time the guys left. Finally I was free to shower. After I was all clean, I decided to call my brothers, to make sure they weren't in jail or anything, after that I had to clean the mess up from last night. I wasn't too bad, but it was exactly spotless either, after 45 minutes of cleaning I was done. As I walking up the stairs to my room I heard my phone go off. The screen lit up 6 text messages from Mike.

Me: Hey! Sorry I was cleaning.
Mike: Just wanted to make sure a murderer didn't get you while you were in the shower.
Me: STOP! You are scaring me!!
Mike: sorry :P
Me: GTG
Mike: Okay! See you tomorrow.

I put my phone aside and pulled my laptop up and opened up Facebook. I clicked on the notifications and I saw I 2 new messages. From Kate Moore and Elizabeth Campbell, some popular chicks at school. I don’t know why they would bother to message me. I clicked on the one from Kate:

Hey cut slut! Slit your wrists lately? Just wondering why you don’t do us all a favor and just cut deeper. I hope not to see you at school on Monday <3!

The one from Elizabeth was no better. I got off of Facebook, and got onto tumblr. Great I had 6 new messages, I opened my inbox and they were all anonymous messages all telling me I should just try to commit suicide again. I quickly slammed my laptop and pushed it away.
It was happening again, I thought the bullying stopped, but I guess it never will. I haven’t thought of suicide in a while, not since I was discharged from the hospital in Finland. Most people don’t know that I have already tried taking my own life twice already. The first by cutting and the second by pills, the pills would have worked, but Jarno sound me before they could kill me.
I curled up in a ball and cried, I hadn't cried that hard in a long time. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

***

The next morning I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to Mike and Vic’s house. I didn’t want to go to school, but I didn’t want to let the guys know something was wrong, especially not Mike. I made it all the way to lunch without breaking down crying. On the way to the cafeteria Mike stopped walking.
“Scar are you okay?” He asked me with deep concern in his eyes.
“I’m fine.” I said weakly, but I couldn’t act any stronger.
“No you’re not.” Our hands were locked together so I couldn’t walk away.
“Mike, I’m okay, I’m just not feeling well. Honest.” I felt bed for lying to him, but I couldn’t tell him the truth. I just couldn’t.
“You sure, your eyes are kind of swollen. Have you been crying?”
“Just a bug, I didn’t sleep well. Let’s just go to lunch.”
Mike and I parted ways, he went to the line with the rest of the guys and I went to go sit down. I told him I didn’t feel like eating, because of the bug.
“Oh, look she’s still alive.”
“Haven’t offed yourself yet?”
I look up to see Kate and Elizabeth standing at the end of my table. I tried to ignore them by looking at the table. Then suddenly two razor blades hit the table in front of me.
“Here two nice, sharp ones to help you get the job done.” Kate said she walked away, Elizabeth following her, both laughing.
I grabbed the blades and took off to the nurse’s office. I shoved the blades inside my backpack before I walked in the door.

***
Mike’s POV

“Are you sure you don’t want something to eat?”
“I’m sure, I don’t know if I could keep anything down. I’m just gonna go to the table.” She said as she walked away.
We got our food and headed to the table, I noticed that Scar was nowhere to be found.
“Where did Scar go?” Vic said.
“I saw her sit down.” Tony said, while he and Jaime looked around for her.
“I’ll text her.” I said pulling out my phone.
Me: Where did you go?
Scarlet: Home, I got really sick all of a sudden.
Me: I hope you feel better babe, want me to stop by after school?
Scarlet: No, I think I’m gonna go to the doctor. Or go to sleep.
Me: Okay if you need me for anything, just call or text me.
By the time fourth block rolled around, all I could think about was Scar and if she was okay. I checked my phone, still no reply to my last message. I hope she went to the doctor and hopefully she would be better tomorrow.

***
Mike: Okay if you need me for anything, just call or text me.

I put my phone down on the bedside table and curled up into a ball on my bed. I didn’t know what to reply back, I couldn’t let him know what I was going through, or even worse what I’ve been through. So I just decided to put on Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets and silently cry myself to sleep. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I hit a huge block, and I'm a sucky writer, so I hope this is acceptable...