Status: I will be constantly changing and revising so hang in there.

Merry Go 'Round

The Sleepover

The whole ride home was uneventful. I sat in the middle seat with my head on Tyler's shoulder as we listened to more music I had never heard before because it was blocked from our guarded community. I must've drifted to sleep about half way home because before I knew it I was being genitally shaken awake.

"Wha?" I asked sleepily, blinking my eyes against the bright light in the truck cab.

"Taylor, we are here." Tyler whispered. I just grumbled unintelligibly and rolled over so I was lying down, my head on the passenger seat. The truck rocked a little as Tyler stepped out of the vehicle. I sighed, only vaguely aware of what was happening in my sleepy state. Suddenly the seat disapered from underneath me and I was floating with Tyler's arms around me. I jerked awake my arms finding themselves around his neck as I clung to him for dear life.

"Agh!" I mumbled kicking my legs a little.

"Stop struggling, I don't want to drop you." he told me as he moved up a path to the door of his house. He set me on my feet when he reached the door. He turned the knob and held the door open for me. I moved to enter his house and caught my toe on the door jam. Normally I would have been able to right myself but my sleepy brain was not fairing so well and I found my self falling forward as if in slow motion. Tyler caught me before I could hit the floor, wrapping a steady arm around my waist.

"You are not the most coordinated sleepy person are you." He asked keeping his arm around my waist as he moved through the door, shutting it behind him.

Tyler maneuvered me through the old farm house, keeping his arm around me the entire time. He took me up two flights of stairs and into a small hallway that had two doors, one at the end of the hallway and one to the right. He led me into the one doorway at the end of the hall and opened it up, letting me into his room. It was a big room with windows on two of the walls. He had a king sized bed pushed up against the wall with out a window and there was a small dark wooden desk pushed up under one of the windows. A matching dresser was against the wall with the door in it. The walls were painted barn red and the flooring was plush cream carpeting.

"This looks a lot like a girls room." I muttered in my sleepy state. He laughed, a deep throaty chuckle then sat me on the bed.

"Yeah well I like it," he told me moving to his dresser and pulling open the top drawer, "Anyway it has the best view in the house." He ruffled around in the drawer before shutting it, clutching some fabric. He handed it to me then moved towards the door and opened it.

"I am going to be out side the door, let me know when you are done." he shut the door behind him. I looked closer at the fabric and noticed that it was a tshirt. I stood and untied the ribbon on my dress and then reached for the zipper on the side. I tugged it down then let the dress drop and watched as it pooled around my feet.

I quickly grabbed the tshirt and pulled it over my head. I suddenly felt strange about being naked in Tyler's room. It wasn't a bad strange though, it was good. The tshirt fell just below my butt, covering it but not covering the majority of my legs. I realized that this would be the most amount of skin a boy had ever seen at one time on my body. My skin tingled a little and a small blush creeped up my cheeks.

I took a deep breath then moved over to open the door for Tyler.

"I am done." I told him, not looking in his eyes. I turned and grabbed my dress, draping it over his chair by the desk. Then I turned to him. His eyes were at the spot where the edge of his tshirt met my legs.

"I sure do like my shirt on you." he told me, his eyes drifting back up and settling on my own. I blushed again and looked down.

"So you can sleep in here and I will go down and sleep on the couch." he told me. I brought my eyes back up from the floor and saw that his hand was resting on the door knob again.

"No." I blurted suddenly, "Stay here with me." I blushed again, but didn't look away. He hovered by the door for a moment longer before nodding and pushing it shut. I smiled at him and then moved to the bed, climbing into it and scooting all the way over until I was against the wall. He stripped down until he was in his boxers then he moved over to the dresser, pulling a pair of sweat pants out of a drawer. I pulled them on then flipped the switch off. Then he came to the bed and climbed in.

My heart was pounding as we lay there beside each other, not touching. I finally reached over and found his hand.

"Night." I mumbled, my eyes drooping a little before closing all the way. I drifted off into a dreaming sleep, clutching Tyler's hand.

***
I woke the next morning, with my arm and leg draped across Tyler, the tshirt I slept in was moved up and bunched around my leg. I could feel Tyler's arm around me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, I could make out the sharp edge of his jaw. I realized that my head was resting on his chest. I thought about moving myself away from him but decided against it. I lay there for another ten minuted before Tyler began to stir.

"Morning." I told him in a bright voice. He let out a small groan, his arm tightening around me. I could feel the rolling of his bicep muscles on my back.

"What not a morning person." I asked him, laughing a little.

"Nope." his voice was groggy. I rolled over until he was hovering over me, his arms on the bed bracing himself so that he was hardly touching he, "But the fact that you are here makes the morning ten times better then usual." he whispered, looking into my eyes. I stared breathlessly back at him, loosing myself in his eyes. Before I could catch my breath from looking into his eyes he leaned down and kissed me. It was a sweet, short kiss, a little more then just a brush of the lips. He hovered there for a moment before breaking away and smiling.

Tyler rolled over and lay back down on the bed, leaving me to slow down my heart. I rolled to my side, so I was pressed against him. I opened my mouth to speak when my stomach grumbled.

"Time for breakfast!" Tyler chirped in a overly cheery voice. He tossed back the covers exposing up both. He stepped up off the bed and reached for my hand. I saw his eyes drift over my exposed bottom before glancing quickly away. I took his hand and stood up. He moved over to the dresser and handed me a pair of sweat pants. They were old and worn. I had to roll the waistband a few times until it fit me.

"Alright lets go get us some breakfast!" I told Tyler, smiling brightly. He laughed and took my hand as we moved towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment|Reccomend|Subscribe