Status: Short chapters. Maybe fast updates. Feedback s greatly appreciated.

The True Life Of Emily Dobson

Chapter Two

I woke up in a small white room.

There were roses, cards, and stuffed animals on the bedside table.

I snatched one of the cards, curious. I scanned the contents.

It was from Gabe. It said everyone's missing you Em, just wake up soon..

I looked around, completely confused.

I was asleep?

And where was everyone?!

Shouldn't someone be here in case I woke up..?

"Calm down..they all left. You've been out for almost a week." A man in the bed across from me stated.

I didn't even realize there were two beds in here, let alone a man in it.

His right led was pulled up in a splint, and his face was banged up a bit. Other than that he looked completely angelic.

I blushed.

"How long ago did they leave?" I asked.

"About 30 minutes ago now. They all looked exhausted." The man said.

"How many were here?" I asked knowing I couldn't ask who was here. This man didn't know them.

"An older couple, two young girls, a young boy and an old lady." He said.

That meant my parents, my best friends, and my grandmother.

Just goes to show how many people really care about me..

"What happened to you?" I asked motioning to his leg and scarred face.

"Motorcycle accident. Should've seen it almost a week ago, it was a lot worse. I'm actually getting out in a day or two." The man said huffing.

"What about you?" He asked when I didn't reply.

" I don't know. I had a nosebleed at school and it wouldn't stop, then I just passed out." I said, giving myself a headache trying to remember.

"Your in school?" The man asked.

"Yeah. My last year. I'll be graduating soon." I said.

"Good luck. I graduated a while back. I'm 23 now. By the way, my names Jack." The man, Jack, stated.

"Thanks. I'm 18. My names Emily." I said smiling at the strange man.

That's when a doctor decided to walk in.

"You're awake!" He shouted, clearly surprised.

"I am." I muttered, cringing. Stupid man should know not to shout around a person who's just woken up from a long sleep.

Jack laughed at my expression.

"Glad to see you made a friend." The doctor told me as he came up to me looking down at the clipboard in his arms.

I smiled at the nosey doctor.

"Since you're awake we have to start running some tests to find out what's wrong with you. A nurse will be here shortly to get you." The doctor announced as he left.

"What a nosey over friendly doctor." I muttered, rubbing my forehead.

"I don't know. I don't think he was that bad." Jack said feebly causing me to glare at him.

Then a young blonde nurse came in.

"Emily. If you could just help me get you into this wheelchair we'll go get started with these tests." The nurse said.

I got up with her help and plopped myself into the wheelchair. I wanted to tell her to forget the wheelchair, but it's probably hospital procedure or something.

"Good luck!" Jack shouted as I was wheeled out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two.
^_^
Hope you all liked it.

Thank you for the comment
ebony_godess