Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

three

I wake up early on Monday morning. Normally it's the only time I see my parents for the rest of the week. I always find my mom in her closet picking out her attire, complaining about how she has no clothing, while the top rack alone could cloth all of Africa.

"Hey mom," I say slipping in through the door.

Her gaze doesn't meet mine through the mirror. She is too busy staring down at her shoes that she has on.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, just thought I'd ask you how you've been."

"I don't have time for your silly questions Corinne. Can't you see I'm busy."

"Yeah, sorry. I'll just go find him."

"Good luck, he's in New York on a business trip."

"Oh, don't you normally go with him?"

My mom turns to face me now, her hands rest on his petite hips. "If you must know, I'm leaving tomorrow for Barbados with my friends. I've been extremely stressed out and I need a break."

"You're stressed? You drink fifty dollar drinks at the county club everyday while sunbathing, how life is stressful for you."

"Don't you have school or something," she asked irritated.

"Yeah, whatever. Have fun. I hope you get torn apart by sharks," I smile before stalking out of her closet, back down the hall and into my room. I slam my door loud enough for it to echo throughout the house.

I make my way to my bathroom, still stomping loud enough for my mom to hear. I make sure I slam the bathroom door even louder. I couldn't believe that I wasn't aborted. My mom never hid the fact that I ruined her life and her perfect body, which is now made of mostly plastic and silicone.

An hour later, I am dressed and shoving a power bar into my purse and started to make my way towards school.

I park in the senior section of the parking lot, next to a shiny black pick-up truck, once the driver see me he steps out of his car.

"Hey baby," Eric says loudly, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi, you didn't have to wait for me," I smile up at my boyfriend.

"I know but wanted to make sure my face was the first one you saw," He winked as we walked hand in hand into the school.

"Too late, my mom’s face was the first one I saw, yours is second though, and second is always the best."

"You're right. Some of the guys are going to coaches’ classroom to talk about the game Friday, I'll talk to you later okay?"

I smile and Eric kisses me on the cheek again and leaves me at my locker. Just as begin to pull books out, my friends Courtney and Allie walk up sporting new expensive matching hand bags.

"Cute bags," I compliment.

"Thanks, we bought them Saturday when you ditched us to start your biology project with the freak show," Allie nods her head filled with bright red hair in the direction Tate was coming from.

Tate and I make eye contact as he made his way over to us. "Princess," He smiles to me. "And servants," Tate says to Allie and Courtney.

"Freak."

Tate ignores Courtney's insult. "Cori, it looks like your planning on being in a bull fight today, with all the arm ruffles and redness."

"Oh shut up, Tate. You're just mad because I can afford clothing and you can't," I let slip. My eyes immediately grow wide, I couldn't believe I said that. It was too late though, Courtney and Allie were laughing as well as everyone else who overheard while Tate's hard jawline grows harder, more threatening. Before I can say anything else he stalks off.

"That is so true, look at him. He is so frumpy," Courtney laughs while still laughing.

I give a small smile to pretend I was happy with my victory over Tate, but all I wanted to do was to run after him and apologize, that would have to wait for the end of the day however.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know all of these chapters are like the shortest ever but I want to have more chapters so I am breaking up chapters two make two. But yeah, thanks to my first subscriber!

Make sure you comment and tell me what you think. (:

Later Alligator.