Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 17

Val and I had spent the better part of the morning wandering around on Hollywood Boulevard and Rodeo Drive going in and out of shops as we walked. We were currently sitting outside eating lunch at a little Italian cafe that we had passed and thought looked good. I had still yet to find anything that I thought looked nice, or that I needed.

"You know Zacky won't be happy if you don't find anything right?" Val asked as she took another bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah I know. I just haven't seen anything that I like so far. I'm really not the high class type of person. I'm more of the give me a mall and I'm good to go type." I stared down at my soda before taking a drink and looking back up to Val. She jerked her head up with her eyes wide. That look meant trouble. I just knew it.

"Ok so I've had a thought."

"Really? I never would have noticed." My sarcasticness coming out before I let out a laugh when she glared playfully at me.

"Well smart one, I just remembered that the guys are throwing a big backyard party next weekend at Jimmy and Leana's and they live right on the beach. So it'll be a beach slash backyard party." I furrowed my eyebrows as she looked at me with a big grin on her face.

"And this helps me how?" I questioned.

"Well… there's this store that Michelle and I went to when we were up here once and they sell high end swimsuits. I say we pick a couple up. Ones that the guys won't be able to resist. And not to mention there's a lingerie store next door. I'm sure Zack would have no problems with you buying some of that." She winked at me as our check came and we paid our waiter.

"Hmm alright. I could go for that. The only thing he's seen me in was my swimsuit top and board shorts when we met." I laughed as we got up and headed back onto the busy street.

"Oh damn girl! You're dating a rockstar who loves to go to strip clubs. We will be fixing that. Zacky is going to get the biggest hard on when he sees you in what we buy." She linked arms with me and we headed off in what I guessed to be the direction of the shops.

"Well it wouldn't be the first time he's got a hard on because of me." I smirked then laughed remembering the car ride up to what I now know to refer to as HB. Val turned to me and busted up laughing as well.

"Are you by any chance referring to the car ride incident?"

I nodded my head and couldn't help but keep a smile plastered to my face.

"Yeah Matt told me about that. Said it was quite the sight you trying to stay off Zacky's lap. Glad you enjoyed you're first taste of a horny rockstar so soon. And just to think… we both live with one! How will we ever survive?!" Val threw her arms up for the added dramatics and I just laughed at her.

"Well I'm sure you're used to it after being with Matt for so long. But me? Well let's just say it's still taking some time. Surprisingly he hasn't been that bad since I've moved in. I thought he was going to be a total perv but he hasn't been."

"Well that's the true sign that he reeeeally likes you. Sure Zacky acts pervy a lot but if he's with a girl he really likes its not as often. He's trying to impress you as well as get to know you before he lets the pervy side out big time. But trust me, it'll come I promise."

We finally arrived at the stores and once we stepped inside the swim suit shop and looked around, I knew I would find something here. Val and I each wandered around for a few minutes before grabbing a few bikinis to try on.

I stepped out of my little dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror. The first two I had tried on really hadn't done anything for me but this one was definitely another story. It was a bright blue bikini with black trim around the edges. It was a string bikini and had a small clasp on the top where it came together in the front. On the clasp were a few diamonds. The bottoms were the same except they had the jewels on the sides right before the strings. It was simple, yet nice, and was totally me. Val stepped out of her room and took one look at me before giving me the thumbs up.

"That's the one you've got to get. It shows off your figure really well. Zacky's going to have a hay day at the beach party."

As I looked over at her choice suit it was similar to mine except was red and black. Similar style except hers was a halter top instead of having strings. She claimed she already had so many string ones that she wanted a change and was therefore going for the halter look.

We both changed back into our normal clothes and headed to the cashier to pay.

"And now for the fun store." Val wiggled her eyebrows before dragging me into the lingerie store next door.

An hour later I stood in the long ass line waiting to check out with Val standing next to me examining what I was getting. She had helped me pick out a lacy black teddy, several matching lacy bra and thong sets, and a green corset top which was more like a shirt (which she said matched Zacky's eyes perfectly).

~xXx~

Later that evening Val and I were finally headed back home. Her trunk was full of bags from things we had bought. We had stopped by the mall that was nearby and had hit a sale in both Pacsun and Hot Topic. Needless to say, I think Zacky will be pleased with that all I got, but I wasn't letting him see the lingerie just yet. I had decided to save that for the time being.

"Katie I honestly can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to have you here. I know I've said it a lot today but I swear it's true. It's about time Zacky found someone like you. And I'm sure the other girls are going to love you to pieces too. You'll have a blast meeting them next weekend." We were getting off our freeway exit and only had a few minutes before we reached Zacky's and my house.

"I honestly can't wait either. I'm so fucking excited to finally have some other friends who are girls I can hang out with. It's been awhile since I've had that luxury."

As we pulled up into the driveway of the house Zacky must have heard us because the front door opened and he stood here leaning in the door frame with his arms crossed. We both climbed out and went around to the trunk so I could get my bags out. Val closed the trunk once I had my things before giving me a hug and telling me she'd see me around the studio this week. As she was about to climb back into the car she waved at Zacky who waved back before she turned to me and winked.

"Later Vengeance!" She said to Zack before climbing in and backing out of the driveway.

As I got closer to the door Zack stepped back inside allowing me and all my bags to pass through before he closed it. I tossed the multiple bags I had on the floor beside my shoes before turning to Zacky who was leaning against the door.

He held his arms out to me and I stepped into them feeling the warmth of his embrace. I leaned my head up and pecked him on the lips slowly.

"I missed you." He muttered as his lips were inches from mine.

"Zack I was just gone for the day." I chuckled before picking up my bags once more and heading towards the stairs. Zacky was right on my tail and as we reached the top I heard a small bark come from inside Zacky's room before the small furball that was Ichabod came darting out and started running around my legs in circles.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's missed you today." Zacky said as he shooed Ich back into his room so that I could get to mine without tripping. I plopped the bags down onto my bed before turning to Zack once more.

"So what all did you buy?" He questioned while glancing over my shoulder at the bags that rested on my bed. Thankfully I was smart enough to hide the lingerie bag inside of my Hot Topic one so he wouldn't want to see it just quite yet.

"Some shirts, a few pairs of pants, new converse, a new swim suit… you know. All that good stuff."

"Mhmm I see. You'll have to model them for me later on but for now what do you say we watch a movie in my room? We haven't gotten around to that yet." He smirked. I rolled my eyes before nodding my head. A movie would be a relaxing way to end the day.

"Sure lover boy just let me get changed into some pjs then I'll be in." He turned and walked across the hall and I closed my door so I could get changed. I guess that's one of the reasons we still had separate rooms. We had only been dating for a week or so and I was still used to my privacy around guys, but I'm sure that'll change pretty soon.

I pulled on a pair of pj shorts and a black tank top before removing my necklace and earrings. I pulled my hair out of the loose ponytail it had been up in since lunch and smoothed it out before walking out of my room and into Zacky's. Upon entering, I saw Zacky lying on his bed in only a pair of his black boxer shorts. He smirked as I saw him look me up and down before patting the spot on the bed next to him.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I wandered over to the huge bed but instead of laying on top of the covers like Zacky was I climbed under hoping it would keep me warm.

"Oh so you don't like the spot I saved for you? Is that it?" He asked me with a joking tone.

"I'm cold…" I whined as he turned sideways to look at me. He raised an eyebrow before climbing under the covers himself and wrapping his arms around me.

"Better?"

"Mhmm much. So what movie do you have in?" I questioned hoping it wasn't something too scary. I've never been a huge fan of scary movies.

"Oh nothing much. Just The Ring." He reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the remote before pressing play.

"The Ring? Are you purposely trying to scare me tonight?" My voice quavered slightly causing Zack to wrap his arms back around me tightly.

"Mmmmmaybe. I wasn't aware you didn't like scary movies."

"Well I don't mind them so much. But I've heard this one is pretty scary."

"Well that's what I'm here for." He lifted one of his arms from around me and pulled it out of the covers and then flexed showing off his muscle from all that guitar playing.

"Oh my hero." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn straight." He nodded his head before we both turned our attention to the now starting movie.

~xXx~

Several hours later found myself clutching Zacky's arm as the credits rolled across the screen. He was currently laying on his back with one arm propped under his head while his other was draped across my stomach as I squeezed the life out of it, though he didn't seem to mind.

"See now that wasn't so bad now was it." Zacky turned on his side the best he could with me still clutching his arm.

"I can't believe you made me watch that. Now I'm not going to sleep tonight."

"Well can I make it up to you?" He smirked before taking his arm from me and placing it on my side as he now hovered over me.

"I think I'd like that." I smirked back before he lowered his lips onto mine. Yet again I shivered as his lip rings moved against my own bare lips. That feeling was just pure bliss time and time again. He flipped us over so that I was now lying on top of him and I felt his calloused hands move under the back of my tank top. Zack and I had never gotten further then kissing so far but he knew I wasn't ready for sex yet so I figured it would be ok to take it a little further this time around. His hands slowly made their way around to my front and he paused for a minute breaking our kiss.

"You alright?" He whispered softly against my lips.

"Never been better babe." And with that he reattached our lips before moving his hands upward to caress my skin. His tongue was begging for entrance and I finally gave in letting him have his way. Now it was my turn to let my hands roam over his toned back and up over his shoulders before moving down his tattooed arms. I heard a moan escape his throat as he moved his lips down to my neck as he once again flipped us over so he was back on top.

"Mmm Zack not another hickey. That last one just went away." I breathed heavily as he continued to suck and nibble on my tender skin.

"Too late babe. You know you like it and to be honest you really are in no position to do anything about it." And without warning he bit down kind of hard in the spot causing me to yelp and lean into him more. Oh the things he did to me.

Once Zacky had finished leaving his mark on my neck for the second time since I'd met him, we just laid there making out for awhile.

Zacky pulled me closer to him as we laid there and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I love how you don't complain about me and my neck fetish." His breath tickled my skin as he whispered in my ear before wrapping his arms around me securely. Something told me I wasn't going to be sleeping alone tonight.