Status: just a one shot/imagine guys :)

I Won the Bet

You'd had a lovely day with Phil, you'd been to a big Zoo, with a cute little café. You made a bet with him, over who would find the penguins first. Phil being Phil, got distracted by the lions, meaning you had won.

You go to grab a coffee together, to contemplate his punishment.
"Hmm, let me think... I won the bet, so what do you owe me..?" You say, looking into his eyes. "An ice cream?" He asks cutely, with an innocent smile.
"How about, when we get home, you have to carry me up to the apartment?"
"Deal!" He answers, jokingly flexing his arms.

By the time you got home, it was dark, and summer was drawing to a close. When you pulled into your drive way, he opened your car door, and gave you his hoodie, seeing you shiver.
"Come on (y/n), jump on.."
"Oh I don't want a piggyback, Phil!"

So, with your legs around his waist, biting and kissing his neck softly, he carried you up the stairs. You could feel his warm breath on the back of your neck. You looked up and kissed his lips passionately, him kissing back. His lips were so soft and gentle, but you wanted so much more of him.

He unlocked the door of the apartment, and walked through the door and down the hallway and into the kitchen. You stayed for a few seconds, just standing there, admiring your boyfriend's body..
"You coming in or you sleeping outside?" Phil quizzes, jokingly. "(Y/n)...?" You were completely just dazed at how beautiful he was, you weren't paying attention to him. "Y-yeah, i-I'm coming." you finally answer.

It was around 11pm, because you stopped to get McDonald's on the way home, so you went straight into your bedroom, got undressed and jumped into bed. Phil was getting a drink, it seemed like he was talking FOREVER.
"Phiillll?!" You squeal, wanting him to hurry up. "Yes, (y/n)?" he replies. "I want you!!" You shout, almost screaming and nearly waking up Dan, who was in the bedroom next door. You laughed to yourself, it was going to get a lot noisier than this. "I'm coming," You hear him reply, "Hold on!"
"No Phil, I 'want' you!!!" You scream this time, not caring who you woke up. A second later, Phil came running into your bedroom..

"Ooh, that hurried you up, didn't it?" You wink cheekily. "Y-yeah. Um.. I, er, I was, um -" He was the cutest kind of awkward there was, and you loved him for it. "Oh shut up and get here Phil!" he got undressed and leaped into your bed with a grin. You turned to Phil and kissed him, he put his hands around your waist, bringing you closer. As he did this, you put your arms at the back of his neck and played with his hair. "I love you" he breathed, then almost instantly smashed his lips back onto yours.

"Lay down" he demanded, between kisses, his hands now exploring your back. A different side of Phil was showing tonight, a more powerful and dominant one, and you loved it. He pinned your arms above your head with his hands, laying on top of you. You could hear his heavy breathing, knowing that he wanted you.

You could feel his warm skin against yours, his lips trailing kisses down your neck and your chest. You closed your eyes, loving the feeling and wanting more. He suddenly stopped, looked up at you and licked his lips, then coming back up to yours. He let your arms free, he had to let his hands explore your body. You could feel him hard against you, and flung your legs around him, digging your heels into his back, you know what you both wanted, and you were going to get what you want. You pushed him into you, you both letting out a moan, and grabbed his shoulders, urging him on.

He rolled over, laying down, out of breath and panting. His heavy breathing.. "I love you so much Phil" You said, breathlessly. "I love you too." he turned to you and replied with a smile...

You woke up the next morning, with Phil laid beside you, still fast asleep. You laid a soft kiss gently on his lips, and looked up at his hair, still ruffled up. You giggled, remembering how it got like that.. "Morning sweetheart" he said sweetly, his eyes fluttering open. "Morning love" you replied with a smile. You both get up and walk into the kitchen, only to see Dan, with a cup of strong coffee in front of him, his arms folded and bags under his eyes.. "Have fun did you?" he exclaimed, signalise that he'd had no sleep. Phil turned every single shade of bright red, and you just sat there with a grin..