Status: How much I write depends on how much feedback

One Last Caress

Curse Of Me

The next night as he was getting ready Frank found himself thinking about Gerard yet again, would him see him tonight? Would he remember him? Was he thinking about him too? To say Frank was scaring himself would be an understatement, he was terrified. Frank had never felt anything for other people, not even his own family who had died in a house fire four years earlier, Frank just so happened to be away for the weekend, the whole thing was tragic really. But the guest at the funerals mistook his quietness for mourning and the insurance check paid for his apartment, so it all worked out.

It's not like Frank killed every person he saw, that would be crazy, just the people he was intimate with, or wanted to be intimate with. Or in some special cases people that pissed him off, like his family had done, but fate had taken care of that, yeah…fate. The bottom line is Frank never cared for anyone else, he didn't know how to react when he thought of Gerard fondly...when he thought of the slightly feminine face and messy raven locks he didn't get the immediate urge to see his blood, don't get me wrong the urge was there, just not alone. With it came the urge to maybe,…keep him alive ? Sure the thought of gutting Gerard and watching him bleed out slowly as he cried in pain overwhelmed Frank with desire, but at the same time keeping him alive didn't seem so bad. The thoughts of fondness towards the man were foreign to Frank, he wanted to pound him into the mattress then fall asleep in his arms, a thought he’d never imagined having. He grabbed handfuls of his hair in frustration and got up pacing the length of the room. What was so fucking special about Gerard Way?

Frank finished getting ready before leaving his apartment, he didn't feel like driving instead he began walking letting his feet carry him where they may. After walking for a decent amount of time Frank realized he was at the same bar as the night before, it was less populated seeing as its Sunday and a work night for some. Frank having had wealthy parents didn't need to work; he preferred to spend his weekend having fun with innocent boys who were all too trusting. Frank didn't know why he opened the door and went in; he never hit the same spot in the same weekend, that's how people became noticeable. Nevertheless he entered secretly hoping to see a familiar face from the previous night. He headed forward the bar and got a drink before turning to scan the crowd waiting for something to catch his eye. He'd almost given up and turned back to the bar before an unmistakable head of dark hair caught his attention. He headed towards his spot in the crowd pushing through whoever was in his way, before he could stop himself his hand shot out grabbing the man’s wrist before spinning him around. He let out a breath of relief seeing the familiar hazel eyes and those beautiful rosebud lips smirking down at him.
"Frank right?"
Frank felt his smile growing before nodding and pulling him in the direction of an empty table.
"So..."Frank started before calling over a waitress and ordering them both drinks, "have a good night?"
"Not too bad, how about you, the poor guy you brought home any good?"
Frank almost choked on his drink before he looked up meeting Gerard's eyes. He wasn't used to being around someone who called him out and had personality; he usually went for the lonely submissive guys who wouldn't protest.
"Not terrible, go home alone?" figuring if Gerard wanted to start it he would play along.
"Hey!" Gerard protested mocking offense "I'll have you know I go home to my man every night,...he just happens to be my brother."
Frank tried to laugh lightly at the joke, but it scared him how jealous he got before he admitted it was his brother. The two sat for the rest of the night, Frank buying them round after round of drinks enjoying the company for once in his life much to his surprise, he had never had a problem being alone before. As the bar tender announced out last call Frank stood from the booth looking back at Gerard.
"I don't suppose you let go of your rule about going home with strangers?"
"Nope." Gerard smirked as he watched franks expression drop.
"Lucky I don't consider you a stranger anymore,"
He got up from the booth letting a smiling Frank lead the way, once outside Frank cursed himself as he remembered he didn't have his car but before he could say anything to him Gerard had a cab pulling up to the curb. Frank began to panic when he realized how many of his rules he was breaking; Gerard’s personality to start, and the fact that he'd spent two nights talking to him, enough to learn he lived with his brother who would definitely notice him going missing. Now he was about to get I'm a cab with him, meaning if he went missing the driver could link Frank to him.
"C’mon Frank!"
As he looked up to decline he saw Gerard waiting for him, and before he could process what he was doing he was in the cab close by his side giving his address to the driver.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of boring chapter, but necessary for the finale.
I want to know what you guys think, will Gerard live or die??
Your feedback decides when the final part will be up so comment, subscribe, recommend, all that good stuff.

Title Credit: Curse of me by Wednesday 13