Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Chapter Seven - The final chapter

Alex sighed as he woke up, rubbing his eyes and pushing his covers on to the floor off his sweaty body. His hand searched for his phone on the bedside table and as his fingers wrapped around his screen he typed out a message to Jack and smiled.
"Meet me at our favorite place at two."
He checked the time - 09:24 - and smiled, jumping out of bed and getting straight in to the shower.

Jack woke up with an aching back and a sore neck, realizing he'd come in really late from Alex's and passed out on the sofa as he cracked his eyes open and saw his living room. The boy sighed and cracked his neck, back, knuckles, knees and toes, the same procedure his dad does every morning as he wakes up and the same routine Jack has done every morning since he was nine. He checked the time on his phone - 12:30pm - and smiled as he saw he had a text from Alex. As his eyes scanned over it he ran upstairs, showered, got changed, got everything he needed and left his mum a not before running out of the door with a grin on his face.

Alex sat on the bottom of the climbing frame and smiled to himself as he thought about everything him and Jack and gone through together, especially in this park.
This was the park that Alex and Jack had first met in. It was after school on the first day back of 8th grade, and a lanky kid with curly hair and a massive grin came running up to the climbing frame and climbed to the top at the speed of light. He grinned and started shouting that he was the king of the castle, and Alex ran up to him and smiled.
"So does that mean I'm the dirty rascal?"
Jack giggled and shook his head.
"No. We can be king together."
They spent hours in that park ruling over their kingdom, and from that day on they'd been best friends.
Alex couldn't remember them ever falling out, and other friends had come and gone, but Alex and Jack had always stuck by each other.

Now the two boys were older, and Alex's feelings towards Jack had changed. He was no longer his best friend, he was so much more than that.
Alex grinned as he saw Jack walking towards the climbing frame, black skinny jeans clinging to his legs and a crisp, pressed white shirt done all the way up with a thin black tie round his neck. Jack looked classy, and hot as fuck.
Alex's stomach swelled and his grin spread from ear to ear. He tingled with excited nerves and jumped down on to the ground, landing directly in front of Jack.

"Hey."
"Hey Lex..."
"Can we sit down Jack? Lets sit on the swings."
The boys sat on the swings and twisted the chains round so that they were facing each other.

"Jack... I don't know where to start I me-"
"Iloveyou"
Jack spoke in a rushed voice and looked down, a blush covering his cheeks.
"What?"
"I said I love you Alex. I've always... Liked you. I just know now that I love you."
Alex smiled and laughed to himself.
"Why is that funny?"
"Oh Jack I'm so sorry... It's not funny. It's just that, I was about to say the exact same thing to you."
Jack smiled, looking at Alex and chuckling.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?"
Alex stood up slowly, smirking, sat on Jack's lap and pushed their lips together, his fingers tangling in the lanky boy's hair.

Jack pulled away and rested his forehead against Alex's.
"So..."
He whispered
"Will you, Alexander William Gaskarth, be my boyfriend?"
Alex chuckled, his cheeks red with excitement.
"Of course I will Jack. Of course I will."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

look forward to the sequel ;)
I'm sorry this took so long to put up, but I kept re writing it and changing the ending and stuff but this is the one that I'm happy with cos childhood memories are awesome ok
I hope you liked reading this, I love everyone who's read it and fedback o it, it really helps when people point out the negatives and possitives they I can make my writing better.
I really hope you like it :)