Status: this is just sort of me expanding my writing horizons and it's not one of those stories i try to update frequently it's just sort of a "i'll write this when i'm horny" out let so yeah

Tricks of the Trade

Chapter Six - Blow Jobs

Jack woke up to crusty eyes and an empty bed, the bedroom floor empty of any traces of Alex. He walked downstairs, sitting on the kitchen table and smiling at his mum as she put some pop tarts in the toaster.
"Where's Alex?"
"He left this morning hunnie, he said his mum was waiting for him and they were going out today."
Jack frowned, his brow creasing as he thought.
Alex's mum's not in...
He plastered a smile on his tanned face and chuckled.
"Alright, thanks mum."
He kissed her on the cheek, running upstairs and slipping in the shower.

The hot water soothed his aching muscles, his skin stinging slightly from the power of the shoots.
I've ruined it. I've ruined mine and Alex's relationship. He went completely off me last night after we did what we did and he snapped at me when I talked to him... Maybe he doesn't like me how I thought he did, maybe he has a girlfriend now, maybe he can tell I'm getting attached and doesn't want me, maybe I'm not sexy at all and I'm so gross he can't stand to be round me anymore...
Jack thought like this for over an hour, sitting under the streaming water with tears running down his cheeks, his knees tucked up to his skinny chest.
"Jack hunnie? Are you alright in there?"
The Barakat boy sniffled and forced a smile on to his face.
"Yeah mum! I'll be two minutes!"
His voice cracked at the end of his sentence and he silently sobbed, feeling lonely and disgusting, his self hate consuming him.
"Well I'm going to the market. I've left you some money on the kitchen side if you need anything."
"Ok!"

Jack sighed, standing up and actually getting washed, rinsing his thoughts of Alex down the drain with his dirty water and rinsed off shampoo.
"I'll just talk to him about it. No big deal."
Jack muttered to himself as he got dried and dressed, making his hair look perfect with the millions of different products on the bathroom side. He slipped on a pair of black, skinny jeans, his favourite Jack's Mannequin shirt and his tattered, ripped old white converse. He covered himself with deodorant, putting on his leather jacket before walking out and locking the door behind him, the money his mum had left him in his back pocket with his phone just incase.
He walked down the high street, cutting through the park only stopping to say hello to certain dogs that decided his shoes and butt smelt good. He trekked through endless, crowd filled roads, the summer sun burning his exposed skin and his tight jeans soaking in heat and making the boy glisten with a sheen of sticky sweat.
"So much for showering."
Jack muttered to himself as he walked, his music blasting in his ears. He mouthed along as he listened to Say I'm Wrong by Ballyhoo (one of his favourite songs right now) and tapped along to the beat on his legs.

He was gonna walk down to Alex's and see face to face what was wrong. Jack went over and over the night before in his brain, his facial expressions slipping from amused, turned on and upset. They were best friends, they could talk about this and get things sorted.

Jack let himself in to Alex's house when he got there, Alex hadn't answered his knocks so Jack guessed he was in the shower, because he knew Alex wasn't out, he could hear the tv.
"Lex? It's me."
The house was silent apart from the sound of an old black and white film blaring from the tv.
"Lex?... Alex?"
Jack jumped at a bang from upstairs. The boy sighed and kicked his shoes off before climbing the stairs and walking in to his best friend's bedroom.
"Lex?"
Alex pounced on his lanky friend, pushing him to the floor an attacking his lips with a hungry, desperate kiss.
"I'm so... Sorry Jacky..."
Alex muttered between passionate kisses.
"I love... You... So much... I'm so... Sorry..."
Alex kissed a trail down Jack's jaw down to his neck, working on leaving a pretty impressive love bite on his friend's soft, tanned skin.
Alex scrapped his nails along Jack's chest under his shirt, Jack's back arched in to his touch and a small whine escaped the lanky boys mouth. Alex smirked to himself and chuckled, he knew how wound up that got Jack, and he loved it.
Alex's hands swiftly yanked Jack's shirt over his shoulders and pulled his skinny jeans off, throwing them to the other side of the room.
Jack noticed Alex was only wearing a pair of bright blue boxers, and he wondered whether Alex was like that when he attacked Jack or not. Alex's crotch was grinding against Jack's as the smaller boy nibbled at the fresh skin on the Barakat boy's chest.
Jack felt so dazed he completely forgot what he came here to do. All he could think about was Alex telling him he loved him and the feel of Alex's fingers edging slowly into Jack's boxers.
The smaller boy's long, skinny fingers moved up and down Jack's shaft a few times before he slowly crawled down Jack's body, leaving a trail of kisses behind him. Alex flung Jack's boxers to the other side of the room and smirked, wrapping his lips around Jack's dick and slowly edging his way down until his lips touched his base.
It was as if Alex had no gag reflex at all and Jack moaned at the image of his dick sliding down Alex's throat.
He bobbed his head up and down over and over again, hollowing his cheeks as he went up and flicking his tongue as he went down. Jack was a hot mess, writhing about on the floor in pleasure.
"A-alex..."
Alex hummer around Jack's cock and the vibration made the Barakat boy moan.
"Lex i'm... I'm gonna cum!"
Alex hollowed his cheeks out and slid his lips down to the base of Jack's dick, swallowing the cum that filled his throat.

Jack was breathing heavily, covered in sweat not moving on the floor. Alex laid next to him, resting his head on Jack's chest.
"Hi..."
Jack chuckled as Alex dotted a kiss on his neck.
After about twenty minutes of silent cuddling Jack sighed.
"Alex... I came over here to talk to you about last night. You were really off with me and I just... And then when I came here you told me you loved me. You're confusing me Lex."
Alex chuckled and nuzzled his head into jack's side.
"I'm really sorry Jack... Last night it just hurt when you said we were just best friends... I thought that after all this I might a little more to you but I know that I don't. I shouldn't have expected that from you... Even after I told you I didn't expect anything at all."
Jack smiled and playfully hit his friend.
"Of course you mean more to me idiot. You mean way more to me than a best friend. I like you Lex. I like you a lot."
Alex chuckled and kissed his friend.
"I like you a lot too Jack..."
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the last one and that makes me sad :'(
I'll really miss this story... meh