At Noon We Draw To...

French Toast and Snakebites

"Travis! C'mon Travis wake up. I want french toast. Travi-is!!" I yelled. I threw a pillow at his head. He opened one eye and stared at me. I just smiled innocently back at him.

"You know that you are the best cook in this house, right?" he said to me, stretching his long body out.

I nodded my head. "But I love YOUR french toast! Please, big brother." I pleaded, giving him that look that always makes him give in.

"Rarrrggh! Alright.....I give. I'm gonna take a shower first though. And don't be so loud, Tianna." he said, giving me a stern glare.

"Ahh no worries silly brother. I have other ways of waking people up!" I said brightly. He just shook his head and went into his bathroom and closed the door. I sat on his bed awhile, thinking about the last few years. Travis was already in the band when our parents died. Sonny wasn't though, of course, he just joined a couple years ago. But anyway, they got more gigs therefore getting more money. After a couple years we all got a house together. So I live in a house with a bunch of guys. Pretty awesome? So you would think. It is not that great. When they get back from a show and whatnot, they smell so bad, like b.o. and stinky cheese. Blegghhh. I don't have a girl around to confide in. But I don have my best friend Lakiesha Fox. Just between me and you, she likes my brother so kudos to her.

I ran downstairs and started a pot of coffee, knowing it would wake the others up. After I got it started, I sat on a stool to wait. The first to come down was Derek.

He ran his large hand through his longish, blond, disheveled hair and he fixed his glasses. "oh my god! Coffee...." he mumbled. He grabbed a cup and filled it. He shuffled over to me and gave me big hug. "Thanks little sis." he said in his deep, booming voice.

"You're welcome Derek!" I chirped at him. He smiled and exited to the living room.

Next to come down were Matt and Jon and they...well...they looked like shit. I bit my lip which was all I could do to keep from laughing as they got their coffee and wandered off to the living room. My big brother finally came into the kitchen to make my french toast.

"Hey!" I suddenly squealed. "You dyed your hair?!"

"Yep! You like it?" he asked, turning his body around so I could get a better look at it. It was all black with the exception of red streaks on the section hanging over his right eye.

"Yeah i do! It looks great Trav." He smiled and went back to my french toast.

It wasn't until after the dishes were in the dishwasher before Sonny got up. He came over to me and smelled my mouth.

"Mmmm...french toast! Why didn't you wake me up?" he whined, looking at me with accusing eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh please, Sonny bunny. I know better than to wake a sleeping bear." It is well-known that Sonny does NOT like to be woken up in the morning.

"Ha-ha Tianna. Very funny." he pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. I just giggled.

"Where's your snakebites?" i asked, pointing at his mouth.

"What?" he asked confused. He touched his mouth with his fingers. "Oh! umm...I guess I forgot to put them in. Tiannaaaaa...." he whined giving me those puppy eyes he knows I can't refuse.

"Ah fine!" I yelled throwing my arms up in defeat.

Sonny looked very triumphant. "They are under my Mickey Mouse lamp in my side table drawer.

I walked away cursing him under my breath. I went into his room and to the left side of his bed. I opened the drawer and pushed things around. "There you are you little bastards." I whispered. I grabbed the lip rings and was about to close the drawer when something caught my eye.

There was a little green notebook in the back. I reached out and grabbed it. The cover told me that it was a journal. Should I or Should I not I thought while tapping the cover with my finger. I listened for approaching footsteps. I heard none. Oh lordy, I'm going to rot in hell for this. I opened the cover and flipped to the latest entry, which was from this morning, and began to read Sonny's untidy scribble.

Hi Journal. This is Sonny Jonathan Moore.
Well who else would it be, the tooth fairy?!
Anyway, each day it's getting tougher. When I
woke up I heard her laughing. I love it when she
laughs. I can't talk to Travis cuz he'd kill me and I
can't talk to the guys cuz they might tell Travis OR her.
They're basically my only friends, well except Jono. =/
*sigh* Boy do I just really really like Tianna. Hmm.
Well, bye-bye. <3 Sonny Moore


I stared at the page for a while. I could hear my pulse thudding in my ears and my hands were getting clammy. Sonny Moore likes me? I thought. I jumped when I heard Sonny call my name from downstairs. I quickly put the journal back in the drawer and closed it. I clutched the lip rings in my hand and ran downstairs.

"Jeez Tianna! It fucking took you long enough." Sonny complained.

"Sorry." I muttered, handing him the pieces of metal. I watched him put in each one and I could feel my face getting redder and redder.

"What's with you?" Matt asked, coming from the entryway. I turned, if possible, even redder and started to the living room.

"I'm gonna go watch a movie." I said. Sonny, Travis, & Matt shared a confused look. Before I got to the living room I heard my brother say to Sonny, "Do you think she found your porno mags?" And by the way they started laughing, I'm guessing Sonny got embarrassed.

Oh, if only they knew...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there ya go. Chappie 2. Woo!
Ummm
comment comment comment

thats all i gotta say. =]
ciao