Status: I'll update it chapter by chapter as I become happy with them.

Untitled.

Sewing the Seeds of Doubt.

Azzerion let out a slight grunt and drew his blade, turning to face the small thicket of snow covered trees a few hundred yards in front of them. The two simultaneously crouched down and advanced quietly towards the thicket, each moving in unison with the other.

Azzerion reached out his arm, motioning for Aela to stop. The snow was starting up again, and fast, making finding the beast harder with each passing second, yet the two still tried to peer further into the small woodland. He could see a large toppled tree trunk in the middle of the thicket, it's covering of snow looked like it had been recently disturbed. He reached over and took the bow from Aela's back and aimed a shot at what looked like a small rock poking out the back of the log. Aela clearly confused as to what he was doing remained silent and watched him. He took a deep breath, then released the bowstring, the arrow whizzed through the air and pierced the small rock, a loud cry filled the air. Aela was shocked by this, how could she who earned the title "The Huntress" not have seen this, when her barbarian companion, and ex-bandit, could so easily recognise the signs.

Another blood curdling roar brought her back to reality quicker than the fastest steed. She quickly came to her senses and the two ran over and leant against the log on the opposite side of the beast. The two looked at each other for what felt like an eternity to her. They both nodded and jumped over the log to face the beast, blade in hand, ready to strike the heart of what ever lay at the other side, but nothing could have prepared them for what they would find.