Status: a series for you guys to read, hope you enjoy

Last Visions

Life as I know it.

I never really liked the city of Glennmore. Its a small and secluded here in the country side and the community is annoying. Many would argue though.

I look out the window waiting for my destination. My sister Rachel sitting beside me on her cell phone and my father at the wheel. I really don't want to go to school. That place where my brain is force fed, where those imbeciles torment you and where trouble starts.

Yet the vehicle pulls to a stop.
My father turns his head to us," Ok girls, see you at home." We nod in union as we head out to the campus.

I catch sight of some girls and I immediately know they are approaching my sister. One calls out to her, " Rachel!!! Guess what happened last night at the winter fling!"
Her eyes fill with excitement, "Oh my Gosh was Cameron there?!"

I decide to walk away because of the awkwardness. The stupidity of the topic is too much to bear. I mean I could hang out with my sister and act like a belong. She wouldn't mind but the others would.

By the entrance of the brick building lie a couple of shady trees. My space of tranquility. Before I know it I'm already sitting on the ground with my notebook in hand. 5 minutes before class and I close my eyes, head resting on my knees.

" Hey Ren" I hear the familiar voice. "Go away Ephraim." I look up and recognize his bright red hair and pale skin. His brown eyes looking into mine while I stare at that stupid camera he always carries around with him.

I look up to him, "Why are you here?"

He chuckles, " I want to talk to you, duh. There aren't many girls at this school with your creativity."

We met in Literature Class, during the time we had to write a fictional story. Unfortunately he read mine and starting asking about my ideas and inspiration being the annoying journalist he was. There is just no way to get the guy to fuck off.

"Why are you really here?" I ask.

He smiles as he reveals his true intentions," Ok well I need some ideas for the school paper so wanna help me out?"

I hear the ring of the school bell, "Nope, I got nothing." As I walk off he he yells out to me, " By the way I like your purple highlights!"

People will say anything to get things from you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter and things are barley getting started. i'm going at a slow pace sorry folks.