Status: ENJOY <3 I love you

The Vampire Boy With the Red Eyes

Prologue: My Sisters

I grinned as I watched Jacob up play fight with Seth, after Paul had figured that Edward and I had chosen out our wedding date so soon, he took off. I missed him dearly. Seth and Jacobs head shot up at me as I began laughing. They both gave each other and evil grin as they advanced upon me.

I ran the opposite direction, grinning enjoying the time I had with my Quileute family, though I loved the Cullen’s dearly, and just glad I don’t have to hide anything from my family because they all know of vampires well besides Rachel and Rebecca.

“Get back here Rosie!” Jacob called for me as I ran to the front of the small house, I’ve come to love. I looked up just as two taxis’ pulled into the driveway. When the first taxi came to a stop, the two back doors swung open.

On the right side of the taxi a little boy hopped out, he looked to be five years of age, I grinned as he came running to me with a huge smile upon his face. He held dark brown hair, and he is naturally tan, with shining light brown eyes and when he smiled two dimples popped up upon his cheeks.

“Auntie Rosie!” the little boy shouted, I laughed as I held my arms open for him.

“Michael!” I shouted back, just as he ran into my arms, I looked up to see that Rebecca and Rachel and my brother-in-law Solomon. Rebecca held black straight hair with brown eyes, and Rachel held black wavy hair with brown eyes, and Solomon has dark brown hair that is curly and light brown eyes.
I held Michael as I was tickling him, when Seth and Jacob came around the corner. I had stopped tickling him by now, he looked at Jacob and stuck his tongue out at Jacob, I laughed softly.

“Haha, Uncle Jakey, I get to be in Auntie Rosie’s wedding,” he said, I laughed. Jacob crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Michael.

“Guess what Michael!” Jacob said happily, Michael looked up at me and I shrugged grinning.

“I get to be in Rosie’s wedding also!” Jacob said sticking his tongue out at Michael again. I shook my head, and walked in the small red house, but I turned around and faced Seth and Jacob.

“Help Rach, Becca, and Solomon with their bags you too, be a gentlemen!” I said nodding my head and started walking back into the house; Michael turned around in my arms and smiled at the boys.

“Yea, be a gentwlmen!” he said with a nod, I laughed softly, as Michael turned around in my arms and hugged my neck. We got to the living room to see dad sitting in his wheelchair and watching the game. Michael wiggled out of my arms and ran towards my dad yelling “Grandpa Billy!” I laughed as Michael climbed into dad’s wheelchair.

I took a seat next to them on the couch as Jacob and Seth came in with Rachel, Rebecca and Solomon. Jacob was upset because Rebecca and Solomon will be taking his room, while Rachel, Michael and I will be sharing a room since I have the biggest room, and Jacob will be sleeping on the couch.

When everything was settled, Michael looked at me with his big light brown eyes with a small smile.
“When is your wedding, Auntie Rosie?” he asked while cocking his head to the right, I laughed.

“In a week.” I said. I could feel the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach once again. I looked up at the clock that sat on the wall over the television.

“In fact, I’m supposed to be over at the Cullen’s right now, you guys want to come?” I asked Rachel, Rebecca, and Solomon. They nodded happily. I picked up Michael, Jacob got dad and Seth went to go start up the rabbit and the truck.

“Do you want to ride in my truck with me Michael, Seth will be joining us?” I asked, Michael eyes widen in excitement and nodded happily; he turned around and looked at Rebecca and Solomon with big wide puppy eyes.

“Can I Momma and Papa?” he asked.

“Yes, you can Michael.” They said, when we got outside Seth was already in the passenger’s seat of my truck, I opened the driver’s side door and sat Michael in the middle and got in. I turned on the heat and glared at Seth, who just shrugged. When there was a loud knock on my window; and there stood my other brother Embry. I looked over at Michael and his eyes widen and a smile starched across his face.
“Uncle Embry!” Michael shouted. I laughed.

“Can I have a ride, Athena. Alice and Rose are going to kill me.” Embry asked begging me. I looked down at Michael.

“Can you sit on Uncle Embry’s lap, Michael?” I asked softly, Michael nodded happily. I got out of the truck and grabbed Michael as Embry slid in and then I handed Michael to Embry and then got back in and pulled out of the driveway.

Ten minutes later I pulled into the Cullen’s driveway, to see that everyone was outside waiting for us, including Bella and Katie. I sighed and shook my head. I could see Edward creak a small smile. I got out of the car, and grabbed Michael and we made our way towards the Cullen’s.

Michael hid his face in the crook of my neck. I grinned at my soon-to-be-family; and I was quite serious, they were all to be my family, Bella is going to marry Jacob soon, and Katie is going to marry Embry eventually. Edward leaned down and kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

A couple of minutes later Jacob pulled in, Emmett and Jasper raced down there to help my father out. Once everyone was on the porch I introduced everyone.

“Rachel, Rebecca, Solomon and Michael I would like to introduce you to everyone. This is Edward my future husband, his Mom and Dad Esme and Carlisle; then Edward’s siblings Alice, Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper. Then these are my friends and brides maids Bella and Katie Swan. ” I said pointing at everyone.

“Bella, Katie, and Cullen’s this is Michael my nephew and my sisters Rachel and Rebecca and my brother-in-law Solomon.” I said happily. Everyone grinned at each other.

“Rebecca, Rachel, Rose, Bella and Katie do you want to see Rosie’s dress!” Alice said happily. I opened my mouth about to say that’s not fair. Everyone nodded.

“Can I come!” said a small voice that I held; I looked down at Michael who grinned. Rosalie smiled at him.
“Sure, Sweetheart!” Rose said, as she took him from my arms. I crossed my arms and pouted. Edward chuckled.
“It’s not fair, it’s my wedding!” I said. Edward smiled.

“You’re the one who begged for Alice and Rosalie to do your wedding.” He said while leaning down and kissing me, I smiled into the kiss. Edward pulled back.

“Do you regret setting them as wedding planers?” he asked.
“Nope!” I said happily, as I bounced into the house, were all the guys have gathered to watch baseball.